ImageImageImage

FIRE Kidd's Ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moderators: Dirk, HMFFL, Mavrelous

GermanFan120
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,179

FIRE Kidd's Ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Post#1 » by GermanFan120 » Sat Mar 2, 2024 5:44 am

Ok, since you guys all hate our coach with great passion, who you get as Kidd's replacement to lead Luka and his team to win the trophy in the next 3-10 years?

If Luka is truly the generational talent who should be compared to young MJ before he won, then who's our Phil Jackson to turn the ship around?
Everyone has a right to be stupid. Some just abuse the privilege.
41Dirk41
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,865

Re: FIRE Kidd's Ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Post#2 » by 41Dirk41 » Sat Mar 2, 2024 7:54 am

GermanFan120 wrote:Ok, since you guys all hate our coach with great passion, who you get as Kidd's replacement to lead Luka and his team to win the trophy in the next 3-10 years?

If Luka is truly the generational talent who should be compared to young MJ before he won, then who's our Phil Jackson to turn the ship around?

Very good question, fire Kidd and hire a Doc Rivers makes no sense.

I prefer an European or a former College coach but i know in NBA it's a player league so it's different.

Kidd is a mediocre and his career spokes for him, replace him asap.
This team underperforming every game.

My choice is Kokoskov or Laso.
BliscoSantos
Bench Warmer
And1: 719

Post#3 » by BliscoSantos » Sat Mar 2, 2024 4:11 pm

I'd be fine with coach Bud... it's pretty obvious by now Kidd's just not a good coach...firing him wouldn't exactly be a tragedy since he's not really coaching,Just watching....Luka and Kai can wing it untill they learn the new coaches system...I faill to see what exactly Kidd is bringing to the table right now???
ChipotleWest
Assistant Coach
And1: 3,821

Post#4 » by ChipotleWest » Sat Mar 2, 2024 6:20 pm

BliscoSantos wrote:I'd be fine with coach Bud... it's pretty obvious by now Kidd's just not a good coach...firing him wouldn't exactly be a tragedy since he's not really coaching,Just watching....Luka and Kai can wing it untill they learn the new coaches system...I faill to see what exactly Kidd is bringing to the table right now???

Yes please.
GermanFan120
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,179

Post#5 » by GermanFan120 » Sun Mar 3, 2024 1:49 am

I don't know about coach Bud... :banghead:
Everyone has a right to be stupid. Some just abuse the privilege.
Archx
RealGM
And1: 8,220

Post#6 » by Archx » Sun Mar 3, 2024 2:47 am

BliscoSantos wrote:I faill to see what exactly Kidd is bringing to the table right now???

He has the best and the cheapest courtside seat? :dontknow:
Apz
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,032

Post#7 » by Apz » Sun Mar 3, 2024 6:28 am

Cant really be arsed when title were written by a 12yo emo girl. Seriously
ChipotleWest
Assistant Coach
And1: 3,821

Post#8 » by ChipotleWest » Sun Mar 3, 2024 9:36 am

GermanFan120 wrote:I don't know about coach Bud... :banghead:

Won a championship with Bucks, got fired last season after being the #1 seed after they lost in the first round to the Heat.
Mavrelous
Forum Mod - Mavericks
Forum Mod - Mavericks
And1: 10,976

Post#9 » by Mavrelous » Sun Mar 3, 2024 9:46 am

ChipotleWest wrote:
GermanFan120 wrote:I don't know about coach Bud... :banghead:

Won a championship with Bucks, got fired last season after being the #1 seed after they lost in the first round to the Heat.

Bud has demonstrated multiple times his lack of ability to adjust in the PO.
His championship came after Nets losing 2 superstars to injury, and KD alone still took him to 7, he beat over-acheiving Hawks in conference finals, and Giannis went bananas to beat the Suns in the finals.
I want Bud because Mavs didn't have a calm regular season in the Luka era, they always get into deep hole and climb out of it towards the end, except in 23 when they couldn't climb, their best RS, 22, when the league was injured, they failed to secure the 3rd seed even though it was up for grabs, good RS for this team will make a huge difference.
blicka wrote:Can't wait to see doncic on an island vs jimmy butler,paul george or kahwi leonard and those weak ass moves that work in europe getting shut down
joesha1698
Senior
And1: 125

Post#10 » by joesha1698 » Sun Mar 3, 2024 10:25 am

I think you have to let this season playout. If Jason kidd has success in the post season ( if we get there, fingers crossed) I say he will probably be back with roster improvements in mind via front office.

If the Mavs lose in the first round or make the play in....there's a big possibility he is gone next year. I think we need someone that holds players more accountable, better in game adjuster, and someone who knows how to really tap into Kyrie's psyche. He needs to be pushed in the right way. As good as Kyrie is, ( been watching him for a while) he's a sensitive / misunderstood person who loses his edge at times when there is extra stuff going on outside those lines. He's way more capable than that performance against Boston 2 days ago. I know he has regained his focus since coming to Dallas and he's playing well but I would love to see a coach that lights that fire under him.

I'm not sure who that is. I'm still holding out hope that Jason kidd can be the guy that leads this team to a ring....if not, I hope they bring in a coach that knows his stuff, holds guys accountable, and inspires Kyrie and Luka.
agentofatlas
Sixth Man
And1: 990

Post#11 » by agentofatlas » Sun Mar 3, 2024 1:43 pm

Mavs and Cuban dropped the ball. Jamal Mosley was Luka's guy and should've went with him.

Anyways the team is stuck with Kidd now. Remember that he and Nico are a package deal. So goodluck moving on from him. The only scenario I'm thinking is the new owners wanting to flex a bit.

As for a replacement, Coach Bud would be ok. At least he has a good track record on every stop.
dirkules_41
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,921

Post#12 » by dirkules_41 » Sun Mar 3, 2024 2:10 pm

I don't hate Kidd at all, actually quite like him - but his incompetence as a coach is holding this team back from winning time and time again.
daoneandonly
RealGM
And1: 3,102

Post#13 » by daoneandonly » Sun Mar 3, 2024 6:12 pm

Only people who strive for mediocrity and do the bare minimum are OK with Kidd and support him as coach. Also explains why some think Josh Green is valuable
Michaellam1987
Rookie
And1: 362

Post#14 » by Michaellam1987 » Sun Mar 3, 2024 8:02 pm

Promote someone like Dudley may be the solutions
Dirk
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 36,858

Post#15 » by Dirk » Sun Mar 3, 2024 8:31 pm

We are all upset and frustrated. We all know why.

Writing these sorts of titles is not necessary (just think that it kind of makes everyone look a bit silly if you found this online).

Why not create a normal topic "Replacing Jason Kidd"?

I think it is obvious that even if the team does well the rest of the season, they can't really compete for a title and even if somehow they made it past 1st round, it's unlikely Kidd stays around. Then again, all this can be discussed in a normal titled topic.

For now, let's vent here:

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=2361805
60/21/10

Return to Dallas Mavericks