ImageImageImageImageImage

Edwin in trouble...

Moderator: JaysRule15

Skin Blues
Veteran
And1: 871

Re: Edwin in trouble... 

Post#41 » by Skin Blues » Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:08 pm

YogiStewart wrote:HE allegedly infected HER. HE also allegedly had unprotected intercourse with HER.
infector. infectee.
but you blame the woman?

They both had unprotected sex with a stranger, they're both stupid. Anything that happens to either of them is their own fault. For her, she apparently got some STDs. For him, he got a **** of bad press and a PR hit which may cost him money if he's less marketable. Honestly, don't care what happens to either of them. It's their own fault, they put themselves in taht situation.

YogiStewart wrote:a woman jaywalks. a man is driving a car 90 km/h in a 50 km/h zone after having 3 drinks at a bar. he swerves into the lane she's in, hits her and kills her. Vaff87 proclaims that she's 100% to blame because she was jaywalking.

Oh good lord... you seriously come out with such a one-sided analogy when they both did literally the same thing: had unprotected sex with a stranger.
YogiStewart
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 6,402

Post#42 » by YogiStewart » Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:54 pm

Skin Blues wrote:
YogiStewart wrote:a woman jaywalks. a man is driving a car 90 km/h in a 50 km/h zone after having 3 drinks at a bar. he swerves into the lane she's in, hits her and kills her. Vaff87 proclaims that she's 100% to blame because she was jaywalking.

Oh good lord... you seriously come out with such a one-sided analogy when they both did literally the same thing: had unprotected sex with a stranger.

if he knew he had herpes, then he is more to blame for his actions.
sorry.
jaymeister15
RealGM
And1: 1,072

Post#43 » by jaymeister15 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:20 pm

Still a pretty bad analogy though. I think the better analogy would be if the girl was at the bar with the driver, saw him have several drinks, then walked in the street in front of his car expecting him to stop because he told her he was sober enough to drive before leaving the bar.
Skin Blues
Veteran

Post#44 » by Skin Blues » Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:06 pm

YogiStewart wrote:
Skin Blues wrote:

sorry.

This is a woman in a foreign country that sleeps around with strangers without using protection, and she's gonna play the victim? Gimme a break. She's trying to cash in. Hard to blame her, I'd do the same thing, but this is as far from a "victim" as you can get.
vaff87
RealGM
And1: 70,824

Post#45 » by vaff87 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:15 pm

Skin Blues wrote:
YogiStewart wrote:
Skin Blues wrote:

sorry.

This is a woman in a foreign country that sleeps around with strangers without using protection, and she's gonna play the victim? Gimme a break. She's trying to cash in. Hard to blame her, I'd do the same thing, but this is as far from a "victim" as you can get.

Yogi's the type to moonwalk, in high heels, downhill on someone's icy sidewalk, then sue them when he gets injured. Maybe accuse them of having a sexist sidewalk, as well.
YogiStewart
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#46 » by YogiStewart » Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:35 pm

vaff87 wrote:
Skin Blues wrote:
YogiStewart wrote:
sorry.

Yogi's the type to moonwalk, in high heels, downhill on someone's icy sidewalk, then sue them when he gets injured. Maybe accuse them of having a sexist sidewalk, as well.

if you want to plunge down the slippery slope of name calling, i'd advise that you don't get me started.
thanks
YogiStewart
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#47 » by YogiStewart » Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:37 pm

Skin Blues wrote:
YogiStewart wrote:
Skin Blues wrote:

sorry.

and what's Edwin? he got his STIs from a toilet seat?
if she's sleeping around, then how much of the story's true? did she sleep with Edwin? did he give her multiple STIs?

he's the stud and she's the whore. i get it. he's the athlete, so he can **** how many he wants, however he wants, whenever he wants. but she's just a little dumb girl. slut shame away.

if you ever get herpes, i wish you luck and i wish that you don't come to my pharmacy. i empathize for people who have bad luck or make an unfortunate life decision. it would be hard for me to empathize with you and your attitude.
Skin Blues
Veteran

Post#48 » by Skin Blues » Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:56 pm

YogiStewart wrote:and what's Edwin? he got his STIs from a toilet seat?

Well if you refer to my previous comment, I said:

"They both had unprotected sex with a stranger, they're both stupid. Anything that happens to either of them is their own fault."

YogiStewart wrote:he's the stud and she's the whore. i get it. he's the athlete, so he can **** how many he wants, however he wants, whenever he wants. but she's just a little dumb girl. slut shame away.

Who is slut shaming? You are creating your own narrative here.

YogiStewart wrote:if you ever get herpes, i wish you luck and i wish that you don't come to my pharmacy. i empathize for people who have bad luck or make an unfortunate life decision. it would be hard for me to empathize with you and your attitude.

Yeah it sucks for both of them. I'm sure they'd much rather NOT have herpes. My empathy isn't gonna do anything to help them though. If I went to a foreign country and stuck it into somebody I didn't know and then came home to find out I had a disease I sure as hell wouldn't expect empathy from anybody! If I found out she was a multi-millionaire and a lawyer told me I could get a big paycheck if I went after her then sure, sign me up. I'd be a gold digger too, given the chance. It has nothing to do with gender. Nobody is slut-shaming. Treating women like inferior beings that can't make decisions for their own body is hardly a beneficial thing for women, despite what many White Knights would like to think.
vaff87
RealGM
And1: 70,824

Post#49 » by vaff87 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:35 pm

Skin Blues wrote:
YogiStewart wrote:and what's Edwin? he got his STIs from a toilet seat?

Well if you refer to my previous comment, I said:

"They both had unprotected sex with a stranger, they're both stupid. Anything that happens to either of them is their own fault."

YogiStewart wrote:he's the stud and she's the whore. i get it. he's the athlete, so he can **** how many he wants, however he wants, whenever he wants. but she's just a little dumb girl. slut shame away.

Who is slut shaming? You are creating your own narrative here.

YogiStewart wrote:if you ever get herpes, i wish you luck and i wish that you don't come to my pharmacy. i empathize for people who have bad luck or make an unfortunate life decision. it would be hard for me to empathize with you and your attitude.

Yeah it sucks for both of them. I'm sure they'd much rather NOT have herpes. My empathy isn't gonna do anything to help them though. If I went to a foreign country and stuck it into somebody I didn't know and then came home to find out I had a disease I sure as hell wouldn't expect empathy from anybody! If I found out she was a multi-millionaire and a lawyer told me I could get a big paycheck if I went after her then sure, sign me up. I'd be a gold digger too, given the chance. It has nothing to do with gender. Nobody is slut-shaming. Treating women like inferior beings that can't make decisions for their own body is hardly a beneficial thing for women, despite what many White Knights would like to think.

Yogi is creating quite the strawman. No one here is slut shaming, just saying both parties are responsible for their own stupid decisions. Dude is out to lunch, seeing something that neither of us are saying.

And maybe he's the misogynist? He clearly doesn't think women have the mental capabilities to be held responsible for their own actions. That's offensive, Yogi. Your mom is a woman. Have some respect!
Schad
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 17,097

Post#50 » by Schad » Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:52 am

Nope. Nope nope nope.

Time for this thread to die.
**** your asterisk.

Return to Toronto Blue Jays