ImageImageImage

Game 82 : Sacramento Kings (48-33) @ Denver Nuggets (52-29)

Moderator: THE J0KER

THE J0KER
Forum Mod - Nuggets
Forum Mod - Nuggets
And1: 6,584

Game 82 : Sacramento Kings (48-33) @ Denver Nuggets (52-29) 

Post#1 » by THE J0KER » Sun Apr 9, 2023 9:17 pm

The Final Game of the still historic season (for the first time Nuggets are the #1 seed).
skywalker33
Nuggets Forum Mock Draft Champ
And1: 5,278

Re: Game 82 : Sacramento Kings (48-33) @ Denver Nuggets (52-29) 

Post#2 » by skywalker33 » Sun Apr 9, 2023 10:05 pm

Nice win by our reserves, BB again leads the way
Texas Chuck wrote:I'd like to see Utah, and Denver lose

Exactly as I've been saying all along !!
The Rebel
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 11,349

Post#3 » by The Rebel » Mon Apr 10, 2023 2:16 pm

I am hoping with these last few games that our bench and Malone has figured out who they are. Our bench needs to play aggressive defense and run, wwe don't have enough offense on the bench to do anything else.

I really like Braun and Watson, they play hard and neither seems to be afraid of the moment.
skywalker33
Nuggets Forum Mock Draft Champ
And1: 5,278

Post#4 » by skywalker33 » Mon Apr 10, 2023 2:23 pm

The Rebel wrote:I am hoping with these last few games that our bench and Malone has figured out who they are. Our bench needs to play aggressive defense and run, wwe don't have enough offense on the bench to do anything else.

I really like Braun and Watson, they play hard and neither seems to be afraid of the moment.

I agree, our bench has to be aggressive, they've squandered too many leads built up by our starter in too many games. The reserves have looked pretty decent over the past 3 games.

As for Braun and Watson, they're looking like steals considering where they were drafted, hope the FO/Scouting dept continues finding these late-round diamonds in the rough. I gave too much credit to TC, looks like it was just as much the scouting depts skillset too.
Texas Chuck wrote:I'd like to see Utah, and Denver lose

Exactly as I've been saying all along !!
The Rebel
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 11,349

Post#5 » by The Rebel » Mon Apr 10, 2023 3:08 pm

skywalker33 wrote:
The Rebel wrote:I am hoping with these last few games that our bench and Malone has figured out who they are. Our bench needs to play aggressive defense and run, wwe don't have enough offense on the bench to do anything else.

I agree, our bench has to be aggressive, they've squandered too many leads built up by our starter in too many games. The reserves have looked pretty decent over the past 3 games.

As for Braun and Watson, they're looking like steals considering where they were drafted, hope the FO/Scouting dept continues finding these late-round diamonds in the rough. I gave too much credit to TC, looks like it was just as much the scouting depts skillset too.

We will see in the next couple of years of it was Connelly or the scouts. I am sure we had a list of who we thought were drafted players prior to Connelly leaving. It was only a month before the draft after all.

That being said I was openly down on Connelly's trades and find it funny as hell that he traded that huge package for Gobert and Kessler already looks like he will be a better player in a year or two.

Return to Denver Nuggets