ImageImageImage

Meet the World Champion 2024 Denver Nuggets

Moderator: THE J0KER

skywalker33
Nuggets Forum Mock Draft Champ
And1: 5,278

Meet the World Champion 2024 Denver Nuggets 

Post#1 » by skywalker33 » Tue Jul 4, 2023 7:29 pm

Since the beginning (and end ?) of the 2023-24 free agency for the Nuggets, here is a nice preseason write-up of our expected roster. I really enjoyed it, try not to miss the part about Zeke Nnaji, found that very optimistic.

Enjoy most of Ryan Blackburn's work, this is a fine piece.

https://milehighsports.com/where-nuggets-depth-chart-stands-following-justin-holiday-signing-free-agency-nba/
Texas Chuck wrote:I'd like to see Utah, and Denver lose

Exactly as I've been saying all along !!
FilNugsFan
Sophomore
And1: 255

Re: Meet the World Champion 2024 Denver Nuggets 

Post#2 » by FilNugsFan » Tue Jul 4, 2023 8:43 pm

When healthy, Vlatko seems to be more productive than Uncle Jeff. So I'm looking forward to him as the primary backup to AG next season.

Collin vs Jalen for that 3rd string PG role should be fun to watch, but the latter seems to be the more complete player.

Lastly, Peyton should ascend. A lot is expected from him and having a tremendous offseason could yield to more playing time and a bigger role next year.
NuggetsWY
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 4,056

Re: Meet the World Champion 2024 Denver Nuggets 

Post#3 » by NuggetsWY » Mon Jul 10, 2023 3:28 am

FilNugsFan wrote:When healthy, Vlatko seems to be more productive than Uncle Jeff. So I'm looking forward to him as the primary backup to AG next season.

Collin vs Jalen for that 3rd string PG role should be fun to watch, but the latter seems to be the more complete player.

Lastly, Peyton should ascend. A lot is expected from him and having a tremendous offseason could yield to more playing time and a bigger role next year.

I will sorta' agree. If I had my druthers, Vlatko would be an excellent bench player with some minutes with Jokic but more without Jokic. Having forwards (and guards) that run the baseline and move without the ball is the greatest offensive system in the world WHEN Jokic has the ball. He could average 20 assists per game with four players like that.

However, with that said, Potter seems to stand still a lot and makes it work -- plus he's pretty good at crashing the boards with great timing. So my theory might be a little off. :lol:

With Jokic & Cancar; can you hear the announcer? What a great pass from Jokic to Cancar! WOW! Cancar threw an even better pass, hitting Jokic right between three players as he headed to the bucket for an easy two!

Return to Denver Nuggets