ImageImageImage

Denver @ Charlotte

Moderator: THE J0KER

noone
Analyst
And1: 0

Post#41 » by noone » Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:47 am

MELO4MVP wrote:-= original quote snipped =-
Yea, lets give the ball to Melo after he just screwed up (he does redeem himself most of the time, dallas game) or the chucker who thinks anything is a good shot.

I'm gonna give you a pass on this one. I don't think anyone on even espn is dumb enough to follow that logic.
Nuggetsfanduh98
Starter

Post#42 » by Nuggetsfanduh98 » Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:47 am

Yea, lets give the ball to Melo after he just screwed up (he does redeem himself most of the time, dallas game) or the chucker who thinks anything is a good shot.

Horrible play, but Melo Kobeness blew the game

Yea I agree the travel and Missed throw was a big part in the game...But a loss like this you jsut can't blame on one play...Problem was the bobcats came to play in the 4th and the nugs obviously were nmot ready to step up to the challenge. They hhit the big shots we did'nt bottom line...
Teens On Acid
Sixth Man
And1: 67

Post#43 » by Teens On Acid » Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:47 am

damn...just read about the game...gonna have to download it i think..sounds like a good game.
Good to see Charlotte picking up W's too..just a shame it was against us.
black06eclipse
Sixth Man

Post#44 » by black06eclipse » Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:47 am

Bobcats are still one of my favorite teams but whats up with Carroll? throwing elbows and pushing guys? who does he think he is---Kenyon? :lol:
MELO4MVP
Banned User

Post#45 » by MELO4MVP » Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:50 am

mlagoa wrote:Melo defense are TERRIBLE on Wallace tonite.

Wallace today = Jordan
noone
Analyst

Post#46 » by noone » Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:51 am

O yea, I forgot that Carmelo didn't guard Jason Richardson most of the game, then Dudley, and Then switched to Carrol after he lit A.I. up.

WHEN DID CARMELO GUARD WALLACE?

Melo didn't guard Wallace and Iverson didn't guard Carrol.
pickaxe
Analyst
And1: 66

Post#47 » by pickaxe » Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:52 am

Nuggetsfanduh98 wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

Yea I agree the travel and Missed throw was a big part in the game...But a loss like this you jsut can't blame on one play...Problem was the bobcats came to play in the 4th and the nugs obviously were nmot ready to step up to the challenge. They hhit the big shots we did'nt bottom line...

Melo got knocked over the head sometime in the 3rd or 4th quarter. I don't think anything he tried to do worked....so we could apply it to that too.
Nuggetsfanduh98
Starter

Post#48 » by Nuggetsfanduh98 » Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:53 am

Horrible play, but Melo Kobeness blew the game

Why not give Melo the Ball?? How many game winners does the kid have to hit to not deserve the ball even though he screwed up. Or the Chucker As I'm not sure i you are refering to AI cause you usually are or JR. Either way JR just nailed a HUGH jumper right before that possesion. AI well I'm pretty sure AI has hit quite a few game winners/tiers in his career as well...Them 3 I'm sure are the only ones I'm comfortable with taking a game-tying/Winning shot. But anyways I guess what really bothered me about this game was the effort in the 4th and the fact we did'nt evenm get a shot up before the buzzer went up on that last possesion their.
mlagoa
Sixth Man
And1: 1

Post#49 » by mlagoa » Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:53 am

O yea, I forgot that Carmelo didn't guard Jason Richardson most of the game, then Dudley, and Then switched to Carrol after he lit A.I. up.

WHEN DID CARMELO GUARD WALLACE?

My god....you SEE this game bro????

Melo play D 70% of time at Wallace...specially in 4th quarter.

What your problem man? For you Melo is GOD? Is perfect? Sorry bro, I like it Melo, but AGAIN, he stinks on Defense...

Stop this bull$$##$% all the time of me or another guy speak about Melo problems....

He is nice on ofense today, but at defense, he is TERRIBLE! :banghead:
Sorry my bad english
corona
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 234

Post#50 » by corona » Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:57 am

melo was on richardson most of the game, with stints on carroll, and a handful of possessions on wallace.

he's hardly to blame for the 40 points.
MELO4MVP
Banned User

Post#51 » by MELO4MVP » Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:58 am

Why not give Melo the Ball?? How many game winners does the kid have to hit to not deserve the ball even though he screwed up. Or the Chucker As I'm not sure i you are refering to AI cause you usually are or JR. Either way JR just nailed a HUGH jumper right before that possesion. AI well I'm pretty sure AI has hit quite a few game winners/tiers in his career as well...Them 3 I'm sure are the only ones I'm comfortable with taking a game-tying/Winning shot. But anyways I guess what really bothered me about this game was the effort in the 4th and the fact we did'nt evenm get a shot up before the buzzer went up on that last possesion their.

Yea, because we know that Karl has been going to Melo when down 3 since he got JR :crazy:
Nuggetsfanduh98
Starter

Post#52 » by Nuggetsfanduh98 » Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:58 am

[quote="mlagoa"][/quote]

No, I seen it and Melo played J-Rich most the night. Their was no way he guarded wallace 80% of the game.your eyes must be playing tricks on you.
pickaxe
Analyst
And1: 66

Post#53 » by pickaxe » Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:59 am

Defense is not his strong point - but throw a guy in there that plays average defense and grimacing every 10 seconds probably not going to get results.

The team didn't play strong and AC wasn't able to bail them out, nor was AI.....

Some of those tip ins around the rim were just gimmes and the team let them roll away....

Melo wasn't the man tonight, but it shouldn't always come down to the final seconds with the Nuggets behind. We need to start seeing the final seconds with the Nuggets ahead and defense and bam the game is over.
MELO4MVP
Banned User

Post#54 » by MELO4MVP » Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:00 am

[quote="mlagoa"][/quote]

Melo guarded Wallace like 4 damn times in the 4th quarter. How the hell was he mostly on Wallace? STFU. I said the loss go soley on Melo, but God Damn, don't make up stupid **** now. He blew it because of his missed freethrow and then his decision to carry the ball instead of calling timeout or shooting the jumper. Thats the end of it. Bottomline.
Nuggetsfanduh98
Starter

Post#55 » by Nuggetsfanduh98 » Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:00 am

Yea, because we know that Karl has been going to Melo when down 3 since he got JR :crazy:

Dude get a grip does anyone remeber the game vs. Dallas, Maybe Minnesota. I do beleive melo has hit some pretty big ass 3 pointers in his carer their.
mlagoa
Sixth Man

Post#56 » by mlagoa » Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:01 am

corona wrote:melo was on richardson most of the game, with stints on carroll, and a handful of possessions on wallace.

he's hardly to blame for the 40 points.

in last quarter Corona...he Plays D on Wallace...commit various fouls...

I dont see first half.

But i dont think this lost is Melo fault, no....it
Sorry my bad english
Nuggetsfanduh98
Starter

Post#57 » by Nuggetsfanduh98 » Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:03 am

mlagoa wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

My god....you SEE this game bro????

Melo play D 70% of time at Wallace...specially in 4th quarter.

What your problem man? For you Melo is GOD? Is perfect? Sorry bro, I like it Melo, but AGAIN, he stinks on Defense...

Stop this bull$$##$% all the time of me or another guy speak about Melo problems....

He is nice on ofense today, but at defense, he is TERRIBLE! :banghead:

I see the edit not 70% eiter...
mlagoa
Sixth Man

Post#58 » by mlagoa » Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:03 am

Melo guarded Wallace like 4 damn times in the 4th quarter. How the hell was he mostly on Wallace? STFU. I said the loss go soley on Melo, but God Damn, don't make up stupid **** now. He blew it because of his missed freethrow and then his decision to carry the ball instead of calling timeout or shooting the jumper. Thats the end of it. Bottomline.

Are you sick man....

try make a date with Carmelo.... :lol:

IMO, tonite loss it
Sorry my bad english
Nuggetsfanduh98
Starter

Post#59 » by Nuggetsfanduh98 » Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:03 am

mlagoa wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

in last quarter Corona...he Plays D on Wallace...commit various fouls...

I dont see first half.

But i dont think this lost is Melo fault, no....it
mlagoa
Sixth Man

Post#60 » by mlagoa » Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:05 am

Fixed :nod:

Yeap bro...agree 100%
Sorry my bad english

Return to Denver Nuggets