Trade ideas ??

Moderator: THE J0KER

The Rebel
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 11,338

Re: Trade ideas ?? 

Post#2001 » by The Rebel » Fri Jan 6, 2017 12:56 pm

psimanic1 wrote:Would you guys give Nurk, Mudiay, Faried, Barton , pick/rights to euro for Millsap, Schroeder?

Hell no. I would not even give up one of Nurk or Mudiay. What is the point? This is not a team that is going to do anything just adding Millsap.
The Rebel
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 11,338

Post#2002 » by The Rebel » Fri Jan 6, 2017 1:02 pm

Since this thread reached over 100 pages I will be opening a new thread, and will lock this one in the next day or so, please continue all discussions in the new thread
skywalker33
Nuggets Forum Mock Draft Champ
And1: 5,255

Post#2003 » by skywalker33 » Fri Jan 6, 2017 3:31 pm

The Rebel wrote:
psimanic1 wrote:Would you guys give Nurk, Mudiay, Faried, Barton , pick/rights to euro for Millsap, Schroeder?

Hell no. I would not even give up one of Nurk or Mudiay. What is the point? This is not a team that is going to do anything just adding Millsap.

Terrible trade, Millsap is 32 yes old and going to hit free agency
Texas Chuck wrote:I'd like to see Utah, and Denver lose

Exactly as I've been saying all along !!
Powder Blue
Analyst
And1: 642

Post#2004 » by Powder Blue » Fri Jan 6, 2017 4:50 pm

I clicked back and I'm pretty sure this is our first 100 page thread. Well done folks...If only Josh and TC would read it every once and awhile.
BucksPackers
Analyst
And1: 599

Post#2005 » by BucksPackers » Fri Jan 6, 2017 10:30 pm

I was thinking Milsap would be perfect fit in Denver. But the thing is who wants to give up assets for a rental but if you guys could get out of farieds deal in some kind of deal for milsap you could throw some of farieds money at sap.

I was thinking maybe Sap and Splitter who is expiring for Faried, (barton or harris) and a protected first. Having Jokic and Sap would be a lot to handle for most teams. Again I am not a denver fan or a hawks fan just thinking about ideas.
JerrySloan
Junior
And1: 54

Post#2006 » by JerrySloan » Fri Jan 6, 2017 11:55 pm

skywalker33

Again no offense, but Butler seems like a 2nd or 3rd star of a playoff team, but that's JMO

No offense taken. But - I suspect - that if I gave my opinion of your opinion, REBEL would suspend my posting.

So, let me just ask you two things:

1.) how does a guy who ranks 3rd in scoring (among SFs), 6th in rebounding, with two of the five ahead of him being 6'11 and another being LeBron, 5th in steals and 4th in assists, come off as seeming like a 2nd or 3rd star on a playoff team?

2.) Your comment about him being 27 and taking the Bulls nowhere. What in the world is that supposed to mean since Harden also 27 and Durant, 28 whom most consider actual superstars haven't, between them, gotten to more than one NBA title series with a hell of a lot more talent around them than Butler?
skywalker33
Nuggets Forum Mock Draft Champ
And1: 5,255

Post#2007 » by skywalker33 » Sat Jan 7, 2017 2:33 am

JerrySloan wrote:
skywalker33

Again no offense, but Butler seems like a 2nd or 3rd star of a playoff team, but that's JMO

No offense taken. But - I suspect - that if I gave my opinion of your opinion, REBEL would suspend my posting.

Well, obviously you were offended.....but you're not going to change my opinion nor I yours, but who really cares.

JerrySloan wrote:1.) how does a guy who ranks 3rd in scoring (among SFs), 6th in rebounding, with two of the five ahead of him being 6'11 and another being LeBron, 5th in steals and 4th in assists, come off as seeming like a 2nd or 3rd star on a playoff team?

2.) Your comment about him being 27 and taking the Bulls nowhere. What in the world is that supposed to mean since Harden also 27 and Durant, 28 whom most consider actual superstars haven't, between them, gotten to more than one NBA title series with a hell of a lot more talent around them than Butler?

1. Individual stats don't mean a lot if you can't take it to the next level. Putting him on the block while locked up under contract makes me wonder why the Bulls would trade a franchise player unless they didn't believe he could lead them to the NBA finals.

2. Not saying he isn't a star, but when the Nuggets core is ready to compete in 3-5 years, Butler will be in this early 30's. As I've stated, I'd rather not give away assets for players who probably won't be here when that time comes.

If you don't care for my opinion, feel free to bypass my posts, I won't be offended :wink:
Texas Chuck wrote:I'd like to see Utah, and Denver lose

Exactly as I've been saying all along !!

Return to Denver Nuggets