ImageImageImage

Trading Faried

Moderator: THE J0KER

Logan18
Sophomore
And1: 23

Trading Faried 

Post#1 » by Logan18 » Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:41 am

With the recent emergence of Nikola Jokic, I think it would be very wise for us to trade Kenneth Faried. His trade value is only going to go down from here on out, as I don't see him improving his game much more. When Nurkic and Lauvergne come back, we are going to have a very crowded front court, and I would hate to see us have to take away minutes from our younger bigs.

I would love to see us trade him for either a young shooting guard, or picks from a struggling team. Any thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums
skywalker33
Nuggets Forum Mock Draft Champ
And1: 5,255

Re: Trading Faried 

Post#2 » by skywalker33 » Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:21 am

Well, I'm sure trading Faried is available but only for the right offer. Since we already have two young SG's in Harris and Barton, so it would have to take a premier prospect on that front. I could see us trying for another 1st or more if available, just tell me who wants Faried ?? He is a strong rebounder, high-energy guy and an adequate defender. So his realistic options aren't as numerous as we'd like to think.
Texas Chuck wrote:I'd like to see Utah, and Denver lose

Exactly as I've been saying all along !!
Logan18
Sophomore
And1: 23

Post#3 » by Logan18 » Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:34 am

Do you think Toronto would be interested? The East is actually pretty good this year, and I could see him being a piece that takes them from the four or five seed in the east to the two or three. They also have a few intriguing prospects, including the pick from either us or New York, and some young guys like Bruno coboclo (I doubt they would be willing to trade him, but you never know).

I could also see him being traded to a team like Boston, who is ready to compete now, and have a TON of upcoming draft picks.

I also wouldn't be shocked if Sacramento is interested, considering George Karl is there.

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums
josh_nuggets
Junior
And1: 25

Post#4 » by josh_nuggets » Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:52 am

Logan18 wrote: I could also see him being traded to a team like Boston, who is ready to compete now, and have a TON of upcoming draft picks.

Why would boston want faried ? they need a rim protector, Faried is not one..

Logan18 wrote:
I also wouldn't be shocked if Sacramento is interested, considering George Karl is there.

What do sacremento have to offer?? there 1st round pick is owed to chicago and other then ben mclemore they dont have anything to interest us
skywalker33
Nuggets Forum Mock Draft Champ
And1: 5,255

Post#5 » by skywalker33 » Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:16 pm

Agree both SAC and BOS don't make a lot of sense, but TOR could, maybe even IND. Without Turner, rebounding could be an issue and allow PG to move back to sf. Don't know what assets they may have to move, but there are options out there which will probably increase as the deadline nears.
Texas Chuck wrote:I'd like to see Utah, and Denver lose

Exactly as I've been saying all along !!

Return to Denver Nuggets