ImageImageImage

Nikola Jokic MVPx2, FMVP, and.. still counting!

Moderator: THE J0KER

NuggetsWY
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 4,056

Re: Jokic's production 

Post#21 » by NuggetsWY » Wed Mar 7, 2018 1:12 pm

Powder Blue wrote:Uh oh now NugWY and Sky are fighting, wheels falling off on the board too lol

:lol: We've disagreed before - but that's only because everyone has the right to be wrong once in a while. :nod:
skywalker33
Nuggets Forum Mock Draft Champ
And1: 5,273

Post#22 » by skywalker33 » Wed Mar 7, 2018 4:52 pm

Powder Blue wrote:Uh oh now NugWY and Sky are fighting, wheels falling off on the board too lol

Like THAT's neverr happened :lol:
Texas Chuck wrote:I'd like to see Utah, and Denver lose

Exactly as I've been saying all along !!
skywalker33

Post#23 » by skywalker33 » Wed Mar 7, 2018 4:56 pm

NuggetsWY wrote:

:lol: We've disagreed before - but that's only because everyone has the right to be wrong once in a while. :nod:

And I suppose everyone = Skywalker33, right ??? I'm ONLY here to keep you on the straight-and-narrow WY, you know that right ??? 8-) :D

Acountant_Z
Junior
And1: 169

Post#24 » by Acountant_Z » Wed Mar 7, 2018 5:03 pm

Just trade Jokic, you can likely get a nice return.

This group is not going anywhere.
NuggetsWY
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#25 » by NuggetsWY » Wed Mar 7, 2018 5:10 pm

skywalker33 wrote:
NuggetsWY wrote:

And I suppose everyone = Skywalker33, right ??? I'm ONLY here to keep you on the straight-and-narrow WY, you know that right ??? 8-) :D

Sometimes we never know who's right until much later. And anyone who believes I am always right is a fool - and I'm not a fool! 8-) Disagree does not equal dislike or disrespect - we're cool.
NuggetsWY
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#26 » by NuggetsWY » Wed Mar 7, 2018 5:12 pm

Acountant_Z wrote:Just trade Jokic, you can likely get a nice return.

If you are going to say something like that, you should use the green font to let everyone know you are being sarcastic. If you don't everyone will think you are a fool because nobody in the NBA would expect Jokic to be traded. If it happened, they'd be lining up. There are very few players at his age that have been absolutely untradeable - he's one.
skywalker33

Post#27 » by skywalker33 » Wed Mar 7, 2018 5:15 pm

NuggetsWY wrote:
skywalker33 wrote:
NuggetsWY wrote: :lol: We've disagreed before - but that's only because everyone has the right to be wrong once in a while. :nod:

Sometimes we never know who's right until much later. And anyone who believes I am always right is a fool - and I'm not a fool! 8-) Disagree does not equal dislike or disrespect - we're cool.

You KNOW I'm just messing with ya Dude !! It's in my job description !

Yuri Vaultin
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 14,288

Post#28 » by Yuri Vaultin » Wed Mar 7, 2018 5:30 pm

What a ridiculous post.
Props to Turbo_Zone for the sig.
Powder Blue
Analyst
And1: 642

Post#29 » by Powder Blue » Wed Mar 7, 2018 5:36 pm

NuggetsWY wrote:

If you are going to say something like that, you should use the green font to let everyone know you are being sarcastic. If you don't everyone will think you are a fool because nobody in the NBA would expect Jokic to be traded. If it happened, they'd be lining up. There are very few players at his age that have been absolutely untradeable - he's one.

I don't think he was being sarcastic, think it's a resurrection of the "trade Jokic" talk we heard mid-season
Mickey8
Head Coach
And1: 5,203

Post#30 » by Mickey8 » Wed Mar 7, 2018 5:58 pm

Why would you keep him , if he's not performing up to the standard with Millsap being back?? Jokic and Millsap philosophies of how this team should play basketball are not in the same line. If Denver decide to keep both men ,they are going nowhere . You could sell Jokic while his price is high, you could get lots of great pices for him. It would be great for the both parties.
skywalker33

Post#31 » by skywalker33 » Wed Mar 7, 2018 6:41 pm

Mickey8 wrote:Why would you keep him , if he's not performing up to the standard with Millsap being back?? Jokic and Millsap philosophies of how this team should play basketball are not in the same line. If Denver decide to keep both men ,they are going nowhere . You could sell Jokic while his price is high, you could get lots of great pices for him. It would be great for the both parties.

Well, you don't add much more than lip-prints on Jokic's butt-cheeks but you're still here :banghead:

Jokic IS the leader of this core going forward, Millsap was brought in to support him. Anyone who thinks he's leaving Denver is delusional !!! As I've already stated, their chemistry didn't happen in the 1st few games of this season, will probably take a few to regain it again. You are the Euro fan I was talking about, it gets old seeing your broken record pucker-posts. You are the Nuggets forum version of LaVar Ball !

Mickey8
Head Coach

Post#32 » by Mickey8 » Wed Mar 7, 2018 6:56 pm

He's not supporting team, he brought an Alpha mentality that is killing team chemistry right now, which is translated to bad score record. I would like Malone to bench Jokic from now on , Malone could prove or not , if this team can be successful without Jokic being the focal point of the Denver's offense. That would make easier on Denver's FO what to do with Jokic in the off season. Its a very big decision for them that is looming after this season is over.
Mickey8
Head Coach

Post#33 » by Mickey8 » Wed Mar 7, 2018 7:00 pm

skywalker33 wrote:
Mickey8 wrote:Why would you keep him , if he's not performing up to the standard with Millsap being back?? Jokic and Millsap philosophies of how this team should play basketball are not in the same line. If Denver decide to keep both men ,they are going nowhere . You could sell Jokic while his price is high, you could get lots of great pices for him. It would be great for the both parties.

Well, you don't add much more than lip-prints on Jokic's butt-cheeks but you're still here :banghead:

Jokic IS the leader of this core going forward, Millsap was brought in to support him. Anyone who thinks he's leaving Denver is delusional !!! As I've already stated, their chemistry didn't happen in the 1st few games of this season, will probably take a few to regain it again. You are the Euro fan I was talking about, it gets old seeing your broken record pucker-posts. You are the Nuggets forum version of LaVar Ball !

You as an American fan should be able to recognize that team is playing horrible since Millsap is back into line up. Every basketball fan who follows the Nuggets are aware of that.
skywalker33

Post#34 » by skywalker33 » Wed Mar 7, 2018 7:01 pm

Mickey8 wrote:He's not supporting team, he brought an Alpha mentality that is killing team chemistry right now, which is translated to bad score record. I would like Malone to bench Jokic from now on , Malone could prove or not , if this team can be successful without Jokic being the focal point of the Denver's offense. That would make easier on Denver's FO what to do with Jokic in the off season. Its a very big decision for them that is looming after this season is over.

Millsap has NEVER had an Alpha mentality, that's one of the stupidest statements I've ever heard of him. He's not a vocal leader, doesn't demand more PT, the ball when he's on the court and is known as a great teammate...just shows what a low BBIQ you have !!!

STFU LaVar Jokic !!

Mickey8
Head Coach

Post#35 » by Mickey8 » Wed Mar 7, 2018 7:06 pm

You can dis me as much you want , but Millsap dumb iso's are not working in Denver, he's still undersized PF who is aging rapidly , I don't buy his positive impact on this group of players. He negatively affected this team, from the first game he played in his come back, the facts are fact.
NuggetsWY
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#36 » by NuggetsWY » Wed Mar 7, 2018 7:18 pm

Four consecutive all-star games on a team built as "team" with no true superstar. Millsap is the ultimate team player with solid play on both ends. He can spot-up. He can pass. Bitter people will want to blame Millsap for the problems - except he wasn't here last year and this team was basically in the same spot then as it is now.

Jokic has improved, so has Harris, as well as Murray. The only major change was swapping Gallinari for Millsap. Most would say Millsap is better, especially since until this year, he's not been overly injury prone.
LukaDoncic1
Freshman
And1: 56

Post#37 » by LukaDoncic1 » Wed Mar 7, 2018 7:31 pm

Unlock my Luka Doncic thread, NuggetsWY...please
skywalker33

Post#38 » by skywalker33 » Wed Mar 7, 2018 7:45 pm

LukaDoncic1 wrote:Unlock my Luka Doncic thread, NuggetsWY...please

NOOOOOOOO we have NO Shot at getting him, enjoy your thread on the TnT board !!!! Why are you so stubborn that the 2018 Draft Prospect won't work to discuss ???

THE J0KER
Forum Mod - Nuggets
Forum Mod - Nuggets
And1: 6,584

Post#39 » by THE J0KER » Wed Mar 7, 2018 7:50 pm

Mickey8 wrote:team is playing horrible since Millsap is back into line up

Yes, but looking all these matches game by game you will realize that Millsap alone has nothing with this collapse. It is all coach Malone mistake which uses Millsap comeback as an excuse to destroy the offensive system which worked so well in February (including February of 2017).

If you want to see what it means a negative impact of an incompetent coach on a young player, just look at the Nikola Jokic and Gary Harris 4th quarter stats this season. We talked on this forum many times about all these embarrassing Jokic substitutes during the final quarter, or how Harris team role is suddenly downgraded (mostly in favor of Barton) once when the final quarter starts. And these young guys are not the robots, negative influence and damage to their self-confidence in 4th quarters are obvious, and thanks to coach Malone malicious strategy they are not the same players in a final quarter like they used to be in the rest of the match. You can see how they dropped in points compared to other quarters, how their shooting percentages go bad, and without freedom and under negative pressure, Jokic assists going down and turnovers rise notably.

Now in March, we have a case of the downgraded role of Jokic and Murray, and instant effect on their whole game production (not on just particular period) is obvious. In March Jokic is 22-11-9 (ts%68%), and Murray is 17-4-4 (ts%66%), but so far in March Jokic is 7-7-8 (ts%41%) and Murray is 10-2-3 (ts%51%). Should we blame players for this young core meltdown or coach Malone who initiate without any reason by unnecessary changes which have a sense only in his mind?
Richard Miller
Veteran
And1: 2,890

Post#40 » by Richard Miller » Wed Mar 7, 2018 8:01 pm

But when Denver does things Malone’s preferred way they are a lesser team for it; they are not built for the way he wants to coach, and his way makes them worse at the only thing they’re great at. How long can that continue?

Time is running out for the players to bridge the gap with their coach.

https://www.denverstiffs.com/2018/3/7/17091694/trust-issues-in-the-mile-high-city-denver-nuggets-nikola-jokic-michael-malone

Return to Denver Nuggets