MLB 6/22-6/24 Weekend Thread

Moderator: TyCobb

studcrackers
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 6,100

Post#21 » by studcrackers » Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:57 am

RaoulDuke79 wrote:Just thought someone had to mention it but Biggio is 4 away from 3,000.

Not bad for an old man. I hope he does it at home though so the Houston fans can get to see it and appreciate it live, that would be a really great moment and I can't wait.

Too bad the Disastros suck though :(

yea i was at the game tonight and there were tons of astro's fans there and everytime biggio got up to bat he was getting big applauses. the umps were also giving him some love too. good for him though he looked good tonight (though there were only 2 pitchers that pitched well tonight)

it was a crazy game tonight. go to the bottom of the 8th rangers down 7-3, sammy sosa gets a 2 run single, the next batter frank catalanatto belts a 2 run homer tying the game.

go to the 9th the stro's get 2 runs and to lead off the bottom of the inning marlon byrd gets a pinch hit homer and with 2 outs in the 9th ian kinsler ties the game.

but then the wheels come off the next inning, cj wilson gives up a run and biggio is called safe at 2nd on a really bad call, they scored 2 more runs and held on to win 12-9.

though we lost it was one of the more fun nights ive had at the ballgame.
Jugs wrote: I saw two buttholes
trwi7
RealGM
And1: 26,440

Post#22 » by trwi7 » Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:59 am

Jose Capellan and Chris Spurling anger me.
stellation wrote:What's the difference between Gery Woelful and this glass of mineral water? The mineral water actually has a source."

I Hate Manure wrote:We look to be awful next season without Beasley.

Return to The General MLB Board