Mr B
RealGM
And1: 4,149

Re: Week 14 Game Thread. 

Post#441 » by Mr B » Tue Dec 12, 2023 8:38 pm

bwgood77 wrote:
azcatz11 wrote:
bwgood77 wrote:
I think the division will come down to that last game, and the other will get a wildcard. I really hope the Texans get one of the other wildcards. And I'd probably prefer the Browns get the other one. Because those teams haven't made it much recently.

I'd rather them than Pitt, Indy, Cincy or Denver.

It’s weird to see the teams like that in the AFC. It seems like 2-11 have very little separation. Obviously the Bills have an elite point differential but even a team like the Colts could conceivably beat anyone not named Baltimore imo. Texans also.

At present I would probably go:

Ravens

Bills
Chiefs
Dolphins
Jags / Browns / Broncos
Steelers / Colts / Bengals / Texans

I think I mostly agree with your rankings, but I would have put Houston above the last group until this past week. But they had a bad game and Jake Browning is looking good for the Bengals. I am unsure if Joe Flacco can hold up all year for the Browns but they do have a one game lead on the others. I wish Watson was coming back. Flacco was a great clutch playoff QB back in the day though.

I wouldn't mind seeing the Ravens/Niners SB...rematch of that good one about a decade ago. Or Ravens/Eagles. Just no Cowboys please. Not sure any other NFC team has a chance in hell.

Cowboys vs Dolphins
Super Bowl VI rematch
Mr B
RealGM
And1: 4,149

Week 14 Game Thread. 

Post#442 » by Mr B » Tue Dec 12, 2023 8:39 pm

DOT wrote:
Read on Twitter

Brutal.

Si is anyone still trying to say that the Cowboys messed up by allowing Kellen Moore to go be the OC in LA?
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 57,719

Post#443 » by bwgood77 » Tue Dec 12, 2023 10:02 pm

Mr B wrote:
DOT wrote:
Read on Twitter

Brutal.

Si is anyone still trying to say that the Cowboys messed up by allowing Kellen Moore to go be the OC in LA?

I don't think his play calling is that bad, but the OL is so bad that Herbert has no pass protection. Their first round pick drops balls, and Ekeler can only do so much behind that line.

But I'm sure he'll be gone along with Staley.
LAKESHOW
RealGM
And1: 4,204

Post#444 » by LAKESHOW » Wed Dec 13, 2023 2:10 am

Staley better start packing. That's a done deal
Home of the 17 Time World Champions

Return to The General NFL Board