Dominater wrote:Damn Cactus jack takin over
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM
And1: 3,349

Re: Free Agency 

Post#105 » by bluejerseyjinx » Tue Apr 11, 2023 7:05 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:
Read on Twitter

If the Lions can fix their defense and hit on their 2 first round picks and 2 second round picks to go along with the dangerous offense they all ready have, they will be a nightmare for the whole NFC next season. I can see them being a top 3 team in the NFC. For those that like to gamble and bet, the Lions over and under for wins in this upcoming season is only 9.5. Barring injury,I think this is a gimmie bet for which I have already put down and early season prop bet on.
anatomicbomb
Sixth Man
And1: 1,211

Post#106 » by anatomicbomb » Tue Apr 11, 2023 11:28 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:Image

does chosen have to change his name back if nobody signs him?

Spoiler:
Everything is practice.
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics
And1: 14,500

Post#107 » by Cactus Jack » Sat May 13, 2023 12:53 am

hermes wrote:.

Duke4life831 wrote:.

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter
hermes
RealGM
And1: 24,585

Post#108 » by hermes » Mon May 15, 2023 3:30 am

well his one year with us was pretty good

draft pick value? who knows :dontknow:
Duke4life831
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 65,059

Post#109 » by Duke4life831 » Fri May 26, 2023 5:42 pm

Hopkins just got released

Read on Twitter

Wont be shocked if Cook is released by the Vikings after June 1st as well.
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics

Post#110 » by Cactus Jack » Fri May 26, 2023 5:58 pm

Duke4life831 wrote:Wont be shocked if Cook is released by the Vikings after June 1st as well.

What's the reason? Cap savings?

He's a difference maker when healthy. What's the plan??
Duke4life831
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Post#111 » by Duke4life831 » Fri May 26, 2023 6:04 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:
Duke4life831 wrote:Wont be shocked if Cook is released by the Vikings after June 1st as well.

What's the reason? Cap savings?

He's a difference maker when healthy. What's the plan??

Ya I believe if he gets cut after June 1st, Minny saves 9 mil on the cap.

My guess is they feel like the gap between him and Mattison is shrinking and might as well get rid of him now and save some money.
hermes
RealGM

Post#112 » by hermes » Sat May 27, 2023 1:50 pm

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
:no: :no: :no: :no:
:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
:noway: :noway: :noway: :noway:
:-x :-x :-x :-x
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics

Post#113 » by Cactus Jack » Thu Jun 8, 2023 4:15 pm

Duke4life831 wrote:Ya I believe if he gets cut after June 1st, Minny saves 9 mil on the cap.

My guess is they feel like the gap between him and Mattison is shrinking and might as well get rid of him now and save some money.

Read on Twitter

The Vikes seem to be due for major regression this year. :wink:

Read on Twitter
Duke4life831
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Post#114 » by Duke4life831 » Thu Jun 8, 2023 4:50 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:
Duke4life831 wrote:Ya I believe if he gets cut after June 1st, Minny saves 9 mil on the cap.

Read on Twitter

The Vikes seem to be due for major regression this year. :wink:

Read on Twitter

Haha told ya. And all I see is painful upgrades that needed to happen. Im going to miss my boys, but they arent what they used to be. Kendricks made his name being able to defend the pass, he has lost a step and cant do that consistently anymore. Thielen has definitely lost a step or two and just cant create separation anymore. And the gap between Cook and Mattison has been shrinking over the years.

I will say this, I love what the new front office has been doing when it comes to trades and dealing with the finances of it all. That evens out for the complete failure I think they have been when it comes to the draft in their first 2 years.

Taking the North again this year! So confident in that, I even already bought my NFL Ticket for the year. Aint missing a snap.
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics

Post#115 » by Cactus Jack » Thu Jun 8, 2023 7:13 pm

Duke4life831 wrote:Haha told ya. And all I see is painful upgrades that needed to happen. Im going to miss my boys, but they arent what they used to be. Kendricks made his name being able to defend the pass, he has lost a step and cant do that consistently anymore. Thielen has definitely lost a step or two and just cant create separation anymore. And the gap between Cook and Mattison has been shrinking over the years.

I will say this, I love what the new front office has been doing when it comes to trades and dealing with the finances of it all. That evens out for the complete failure I think they have been when it comes to the draft in their first 2 years.

Taking the North again this year! So confident in that, I even already bought my NFL Ticket for the year. Aint missing a snap.

Cook is still damn good when healthy. I'm actually surprised that they're planning on moving on from him & giving Mattison the bulk of the carries. Did they draft a RB?

I get the optimism. But they we're also really fortunate in a lot of close games last year with a negative run differential. Which is why everyone is pretty much predicting a bit of a regression for them this year. Not having a player the caliber of Cook certainly doesn't help things.

Rumor is he's headed to Miami.
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics

Post#116 » by Cactus Jack » Thu Jun 8, 2023 7:29 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:.

Read on Twitter
hermes
RealGM

Post#117 » by hermes » Fri Jun 9, 2023 12:23 am

jack! you've got to tell me this kind of stuff!

this off-season has been devastating for my puns. thielen and cook!
hermes
RealGM

Post#118 » by hermes » Fri Jun 9, 2023 12:49 am

Cactus Jack wrote:
Duke4life831 wrote:Haha told ya. And all I see is painful upgrades that needed to happen. Im going to miss my boys, but they arent what they used to be. Kendricks made his name being able to defend the pass, he has lost a step and cant do that consistently anymore. Thielen has definitely lost a step or two and just cant create separation anymore. And the gap between Cook and Mattison has been shrinking over the years.

Cook is still damn good when healthy. I'm actually surprised that they're planning on moving on from him & giving Mattison the bulk of the carries. Did they draft a RB?

I get the optimism. But they we're also really fortunate in a lot of close games last year with a negative run differential. Which is why everyone is pretty much predicting a bit of a regression for them this year. Not having a player the caliber of Cook certainly doesn't help things.

this past year was the only year cook played a full season. i suppose the odds aren't great he has another full uninjured year

its tough parting with longtime vikings, but i suppose you've got to do this kind of stuff. i didn't really want to pay a running back the big bucks again after peterson, seems to stifle roster flexibility too much

the vikings will probably trend back to the mean on one-score game success but the joke will be on the league because we'll probably blow out most teams if the defense is even halfway decent
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#119 » by bluejerseyjinx » Fri Jun 9, 2023 3:05 am

Cactus Jack wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:.

Read on Twitter

Lets see if he shows up in that game. He is injury prone and sometimes gets himself in trouble.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#120 » by bluejerseyjinx » Fri Jun 9, 2023 3:06 am

Cactus Jack wrote:

Yet they keep Cousins. :lol: :rofl: :falloff:

Return to The General NFL Board