Moderator: bwgood77

El Turco
GOTB Fantasy Basketball Ultimate 2x Champion
And1: 20,566

Re: Super Bowl LVIII Thread 

Post#61 » by El Turco » Sun Feb 11, 2024 12:56 pm

Chiefs have the better secondary, better defense, better quarterback

Niners got Purdy.

Niners 31 Chiefs 17. Mahomes scores at the end two minute drive to make it look slightly respectable.

Purdy wins the mvp he deserves, gives all glory to his dad--god. Swift breaks up with Kelce to become Purdy's side piece. Swift writes a song about Purdy as a sound track for his life story. Purdy becomes first nfl player to win a SB MVP, Grammy and Oscar.
TheLowlySquire wrote:Wow, Arda! Huge!

Howard Mass wrote:Arda is not a terrorist. Arda is a good person.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM
And1: 3,409

Post#62 » by bluejerseyjinx » Sun Feb 11, 2024 1:17 pm

El Turco wrote:Chiefs have the better secondary, better defense, better quarterback

Niners got Purdy.

Niners 31 Chiefs 17. Mahomes scores at the end two minute drive to make it look slightly respectable.

Purdy wins the mvp he deserves, gives all glory to his dad--god. Swift breaks up with Kelce to become Purdy's side piece. Swift writes a song about Purdy as a sound track for his life story. Purdy becomes first nfl player to win a SB MVP, Grammy and Oscar.

:lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl2: :rofl2: :falloff: :falloff: Good luck !!! :cuddle :kiss
azcatz11
RealGM
And1: 27,873

Post#63 » by azcatz11 » Sun Feb 11, 2024 3:07 pm

El Turco wrote:Chiefs have the better secondary, better defense, better quarterback

Niners got Purdy.

Love it man!!! Let's go San Fran!!! Let's get this done
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#64 » by bluejerseyjinx » Sun Feb 11, 2024 3:18 pm

Took the money line today. $2500.00 on the Chiefs. Love playing on house money !!!
azcatz11
RealGM

Post#65 » by azcatz11 » Sun Feb 11, 2024 3:26 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:Took the money line today. $2500.00 on the Chiefs. Love playing on house money !!!

Oh my...you will be broke by this evening. Not a good like my friend! :D :D :D
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#66 » by bluejerseyjinx » Sun Feb 11, 2024 3:39 pm

azcatz11 wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:Took the money line today. $2500.00 on the Chiefs. Love playing on house money !!!

Like I said, its all house money. Not losing a thing here. And I'm very confident in my pick. Last bet of the year, might as well go out a winner. Next bet for me is not till the Kentucky Derby after today.
hermes
RealGM
And1: 24,613

Post#67 » by hermes » Sun Feb 11, 2024 3:41 pm

let me know if there are any good commercials

good luck to all former iowa hawkeyes involved
azcatz11
RealGM

Post#68 » by azcatz11 » Sun Feb 11, 2024 3:41 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:
azcatz11 wrote:

Like I said, its all house money. Not losing a thing here. And I'm very confident in my pick. Last bet of the year, might as well go out a winner. Next bet for me is not till the Kentucky Derby after today.

How is it 'house money' if the money is in your account? Were you gifted the lump sum? The money is yours. You can cashout right now and it's yours. It's not 'house money' as you define in any shape.

You are in for a brutal evening. Don't say I didn't warn you.
QB_Eagles
Rookie
And1: 334

Post#69 » by QB_Eagles » Sun Feb 11, 2024 3:44 pm

azcatz11 wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:
azcatz11 wrote:

How is it 'house money' if the money is in your account? Were you gifted the lump sum? The money is yours. You can cashout right now and it's yours. It's not 'house money' as you define in any shape.

I assume it's house money because he would only send it to e-girls otherwise.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#70 » by bluejerseyjinx » Sun Feb 11, 2024 3:45 pm

azcatz11 wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:
azcatz11 wrote:

I didn't take it all out. Just took out regular season winnings and a Super Bowl prop bet I put in a couple months ago that I also ended up winning last week. I just left my playoff winnings in for today's last play.
azcatz11
RealGM

Post#71 » by azcatz11 » Sun Feb 11, 2024 3:49 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:
azcatz11 wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:Like I said, its all house money. Not losing a thing here. And I'm very confident in my pick. Last bet of the year, might as well go out a winner. Next bet for me is not till the Kentucky Derby after today.

I didn't take it all out. Just took out regular season winnings and a Super Bowl prop bet I put in a couple months ago that I also ended up winning last week. I just left my playoff winnings in for today's last play.

Hope you understand 80% of the money is on Chiefs...Vegas didn't build those hotels from losses.

San Francisco is what all the sharps are picking.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#72 » by bluejerseyjinx » Sun Feb 11, 2024 3:54 pm

azcatz11 wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:
azcatz11 wrote:

Hope you understand 80% of the money is on Chiefs...Vegas didn't build those hotels from losses.

No, they built them on the backs of betters like you that go on 15 game losing streaks with their bets. :reporter: Sharps are just trying to get enough folks to bet on the Niners to help cover their losses.
azcatz11
RealGM

Post#73 » by azcatz11 » Sun Feb 11, 2024 4:04 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:
azcatz11 wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:I didn't take it all out. Just took out regular season winnings and a Super Bowl prop bet I put in a couple months ago that I also ended up winning last week. I just left my playoff winnings in for today's last play.

No, they built them on the backs of betters like you that go on 15 game losing streaks with their bets. :reporter: Sharps are just trying to get enough folks to bet on the Niners to help cover their losses.

I’m not betting that much. I don’t want a repeat of last year
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#74 » by bluejerseyjinx » Sun Feb 11, 2024 4:15 pm

azcatz11 wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:
azcatz11 wrote:

I’m not betting that much. I don’t want a repeat of last year

Oh yeah, I almost forgot about that. You had a very bad night. :cuddle :kiss You should have a great time in your Vegas suite today !!
GeorgeSears
Assistant Coach
And1: 4,812

Post#75 » by GeorgeSears » Sun Feb 11, 2024 6:17 pm

I'm hoping the 9ers win.
JigenDaisuke
Starter
And1: 74

Post#76 » by JigenDaisuke » Sun Feb 11, 2024 7:57 pm

I’m still on the 49ers I just think they are due to win one. I think it’s going to be close though.
RaoulDuke79
RealGM
And1: 4,243

Post#77 » by RaoulDuke79 » Sun Feb 11, 2024 8:05 pm

HAPPY TAYLOR SWIFT DAY TO ALL!!!
We watched the tragedy unfold. We did as we were told, we bought and sold. It was the greatest show on Earth...but then it was over.
Wallace_Wallace
Lead Assistant
And1: 6,283

Post#78 » by Wallace_Wallace » Sun Feb 11, 2024 8:40 pm

Kadarius Toney is most likely not playing.....there goes the Niners' chances. The Chiefs, specifically with Pacheco and Mahomes' feet, will go for long drives against the Niner's rushing defense. I think Kelce would make timely third downs catches while Rice/MVS may break through with one big catch each.
Mr B
RealGM
And1: 4,197

Post#79 » by Mr B » Sun Feb 11, 2024 8:50 pm

RaoulDuke79 wrote:HAPPY TAYLOR SWIFT DAY TO ALL!!!

QB_Eagles
Rookie
And1: 334

Post#80 » by QB_Eagles » Sun Feb 11, 2024 9:18 pm

QB_Eagles wrote:Since Cowboys fans are Chiefs fans now, I'll be rooting for the 49ers. :lol:

Now I feel kinda bad about rooting for the 49ers because I don't want bjj to lose $2500. :(

Return to The General NFL Board