Smack talk thread?

Moderator: bwgood77

bluejerseyjinx
RealGM
And1: 3,325

Re: Smack talk thread? 

Post#1281 » by bluejerseyjinx » Sat Feb 10, 2024 3:16 am

Mr B wrote:
El Turco wrote:Only time Dak's name comes up is when we talk about chokers or overpaid players. That boy ain't even close to the Super Bowl discussion. :)

I also have this revolutionary idea that super bowl smack talk should be between fans of teams that are participating in the Super Bowl, not random teams trying to recover from the butthurt of choking in the playoffs every year. Cowboys fans are as relevant as Jags fans in this game, maybe even less so considering the Jags have gotten closer than the Cowboys in the last 7-8 years :lol:

That’s why it’s odd that you keep bringing up Dak. Pretty much every Cowboys fan here (except maybe 2) agrees with you about Dak. Yet here you are again talking about him. Your man love for him is starting to be not so secret.

We should have el turco go on a date with Micah !!! :wink: :lol:
El Turco
GOTB Fantasy Basketball Ultimate 2x Champion
And1: 20,560

Post#1282 » by El Turco » Sat Feb 10, 2024 5:40 pm

nobody brings up Dak lol, you are hoping I talk about Dak so you feel like your team is relevant :lol:
TheLowlySquire wrote:Wow, Arda! Huge!

Howard Mass wrote:Arda is not a terrorist. Arda is a good person.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#1283 » by bluejerseyjinx » Sat Feb 10, 2024 6:31 pm

El Turco wrote:
Mr B wrote:
El Turco wrote:
Obviously, what is the biggest deficit Mahomes had to overcome this playoffs? like 3-4 points? Life is easy for him, just put it on autopilot and let the machine take care of it.

Flip side world learned you cant **** with Purdy, Lions tried and found out 8-)

Well we’ve learned that Mahomes is just as good on the road in the playoffs as he is at home. We’ve now seen him lead his team to 4 SB’s (winning 2 so far).

We also have learned that Turdy can take advantage of a team that is self destructing in the playoffs. Kudos, I wish my team’s QB could do the same.

Doesn’t change the fact that Turdy still hasn’t won a SB, so no he’s not better than Mahomes. I wouldn’t even put him above Trent Dilfer at this point.

That's whole lotta copium to defend another team's quarterback :lol:

Sturdy Purdy >>>> Quack Dak

Who brings up Dak in the smack talk thread during the Super bowl and then complains we should only talk about the teams playing in the Super Bowl? :rofl: :rofl: :rolleyes:
El Turco

Post#1284 » by El Turco » Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:14 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:
El Turco wrote:
Mr B wrote:Well we’ve learned that Mahomes is just as good on the road in the playoffs as he is at home. We’ve now seen him lead his team to 4 SB’s (winning 2 so far).

We also have learned that Turdy can take advantage of a team that is self destructing in the playoffs. Kudos, I wish my team’s QB could do the same.

Doesn’t change the fact that Turdy still hasn’t won a SB, so no he’s not better than Mahomes. I wouldn’t even put him above Trent Dilfer at this point.

Who brings up Dak in the smack talk thread during the Super bowl and then complains we should only talk about the teams playing in the Super Bowl? :rofl: :rofl: :rolleyes:

Yeah thanks for proving my point, read better next time :lol: :lol:

bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#1285 » by bluejerseyjinx » Sun Feb 11, 2024 1:14 pm

El Turco wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:
El Turco wrote:

Yeah thanks for proving my point, read better next time :lol: :lol:

I didn't bring it up. Your lover brought it up and you responded. I only talk about Dumb Dak in negative terms the past 3 years. I thought we were in agreement on him. Oh well. :wave:
El Turco

Post#1286 » by El Turco » Sun Feb 11, 2024 1:18 pm

Mr. Boob is my lover? I dont know if I can handle another obsessed Cowboys fan :dontknow:

bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#1287 » by bluejerseyjinx » Sun Feb 11, 2024 1:21 pm

El Turco wrote:Mr. Boob is my lover? I dont know if I can handle another obsessed Cowboys fan :dontknow:

Use more lube. :wink: :lol:
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#1288 » by bluejerseyjinx » Sun Feb 11, 2024 11:03 pm

How come the Whiner fans don't have their version of a terrible towel? They will need something to dry their eyes at the end of the game. :party:
El Turco

Post#1289 » by El Turco » Sun Feb 11, 2024 11:17 pm

So desperate you can tell Cowboys fans are the most stressed fanbase in this game. Chiefs and Niners have great teams and they'll likely come back again and again. Chiefs also won it recently, so it won't matter if they lose.

Cowboys fans are about to lose their **** because the only thing that comforts them is Niners waiting as long as they have for a Super Bowl win. The chance of losing their companion in misery is eating them alive before this game. :lol: :lol:

bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#1290 » by bluejerseyjinx » Sun Feb 11, 2024 11:20 pm

El Turco wrote:So desperate you can tell Cowboys fans are the most stressed fanbase in this game. Chiefs and Niners have great teams and they'll likely come back again and again. Chiefs also won it recently, so it won't matter if they lose.

Cowboys fans are about to lose their **** because the only thing that comforts them is Niners waiting as long as they have for a Super Bowl win. The chance of losing their companion in misery is eating them alive before this game. :lol: :lol:

You are so hot !!!!!!!!!!!!! :cuddle :kiss
wembambamya
Junior
And1: 114

Post#1291 » by wembambamya » Sun Feb 11, 2024 11:25 pm

El Turco wrote:So desperate you can tell Cowboys fans are the most stressed fanbase in this game. Chiefs and Niners have great teams and they'll likely come back again and again. Chiefs also won it recently, so it won't matter if they lose.

Ahahaha sounds like he is pacing his living room with sweaty hands lol
El Turco

Post#1292 » by El Turco » Sun Feb 11, 2024 11:26 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:

Niners have the hottest team in the league, it is messing with your head :) :)

ItsDanger
RealGM
And1: 22,059

Post#1293 » by ItsDanger » Sun Feb 11, 2024 11:27 pm

Post Malone? LMAO, surely there was someone better available?
Organization can be defined as an organized body of people with a particular purpose. Not random.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#1294 » by bluejerseyjinx » Sun Feb 11, 2024 11:27 pm

El Turco wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:

I'm glad your happy. Good luck. :love:
El Turco

Post#1295 » by El Turco » Sun Feb 11, 2024 11:30 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:
El Turco wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:You are so hot !!!!!!!!!!!!! :cuddle :kiss

Thanks and please dont disappear no matter the result. I'd like to see you healthy and thriving, it is just a game and these are just words by a stranger no need to hurt yourself :)

bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#1296 » by bluejerseyjinx » Sun Feb 11, 2024 11:33 pm

El Turco wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:
El Turco wrote:

Thanks and please dont disappear no matter the result. I'd like to see you healthy and thriving, it is just a game and these are just words by a stranger no need to hurt yourself :)

Sometimes I need a break. You just tickle my M-Spot. :wink:
Harry Palmer
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2,515

Post#1297 » by Harry Palmer » Sun Feb 11, 2024 11:35 pm

Chiefs fans seem like very nice people. It’s a shame what’s about to happen to them.
All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

-Arthur Schopenhauer
Harry Palmer
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2,515

Post#1298 » by Harry Palmer » Mon Feb 12, 2024 12:08 am

bluejerseyjinx wrote:How come the Whiner fans don't have their version of a terrible towel? They will need something to dry their eyes at the end of the game. :party:

Big games against KC, who needs towels, just pick up the nearest flag.
All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

-Arthur Schopenhauer
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#1299 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:33 pm

In today's current NFL, Mahomes is in his own universe compared to the other 31QB's.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#1300 » by bluejerseyjinx » Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:55 pm

And despite what some are saying about the Niners, I don't think they choked at all. They played as well as they could have. Kansas City is just a dynasty on a different level. Its not like they lost 52-17 like the Bills did to the Cowboys in 1993.

Return to The General NFL Board