Post#241 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:20 am

dr3am wrote:^ F**k it

Is this you on your way home from your paper hat job? :lol: :lol:
dr3am
RealGM
And1: 10,485

Re: AFC West 

Post#242 » by dr3am » Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:37 am

^ You don’t like it huh? Somebody Waxing you at your own game. Take your bull ish somewhere else. You’re not a Chiefs fan. Why you even bumping this thread? You’ve got a die hard Chargers fan & a die hard Raiders fan that’s just waiting for their team to ascend & get over that hump while you’re a Cowgirls fan of 40 years rubbing it in that their team didn’t win the division this season, I’m speaking for them, STFU you down syndrome old piece of trash.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM
And1: 3,330

Post#243 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:41 am

dr3am wrote:^ You don’t like it huh? Somebody Waxing you at your own game. Take your bull ish somewhere else. You’re not a Chiefs fan. Why you even bumping this thread? You’ve got a die hard Chargers fan & a die hard Raiders fan that’s just waiting for their team to ascend & get over that hump while you’re a Cowgirls fan of 40 years running it in that their team didn’t win the division this season, I’m speaking for them, STFU you down syndrome old piece of trash.

I guess you have nothing to add to this thread. Continuous derailing and trolling. This is a pattern with you every time your Whiners get waxed, :violin: :guitar: :party:
dr3am
RealGM
And1: 10,485

Post#244 » by dr3am » Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:48 am

No comeback from the D. K rider, as expected. You know what’s up with me.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#245 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Dec 14, 2020 3:09 am

bluejerseyjinx wrote:Kansas City Chiefs - 2020 AFC Champions !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:beer: :party: :rock: :rocking:
GoRapstheoriginal
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,771

Post#246 » by GoRapstheoriginal » Mon Dec 14, 2020 3:25 am

bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#247 » by bluejerseyjinx » Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:02 pm

I can't help but wonder how many more division titles the Chiefs will win before someone else.
azcatz11
RealGM
And1: 26,650

Post#248 » by azcatz11 » Thu Aug 19, 2021 9:44 pm

[tweet][/tweet]
bluejerseyjinx wrote:I can't help but wonder how many more division titles the Chiefs will win before someone else.

Chargers are going to be really good this year….I think the Chiefs run is coming to an end
dmastro32
Rookie
And1: 503

Post#249 » by dmastro32 » Fri Aug 20, 2021 1:06 am

azcatz11 wrote:[tweet][/tweet]
bluejerseyjinx wrote:I can't help but wonder how many more division titles the Chiefs will win before someone else.

Chargers are going to be really good this year….I think the Chiefs run is coming to an end

All depends on if James and bosa can stay healthy on the defense. I think maybe another year before they can truly compete on kc level.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#250 » by bluejerseyjinx » Fri Aug 20, 2021 6:54 pm

dmastro32 wrote:

All depends on if James and bosa can stay healthy on the defense. I think maybe another year before they can truly compete on kc level.

You should give your Broncos a lot more love. I have your team coming in 2nd this year. Love their defense and imho you got the best RB in the draft. I see a lot of Emmitt Smith and Earl Campbell in that kid. Courtland Sutton will be back this year and I think he is a beast like A.J. Brown. Your just a qb away from being serious contenders.
dmastro32
Rookie

Post#251 » by dmastro32 » Fri Aug 20, 2021 8:45 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:
dmastro32 wrote:

You should give your Broncos a lot more love. I have your team coming in 2nd this year. Love their defense and imho you got the best RB in the draft. I see a lot of Emmitt Smith and Earl Campbell in that kid. Courtland Sutton will be back this year and I think he is a beast like A.J. Brown. Your just a qb away from being serious contenders.

O
Don’t get me wrong I think the Broncos will be better than anticipated and will compete for the 2nd slot in the division. If drew lock can just be consistent and not make the boneheaded plays we will surprise a lot of teams. Sutton, Juedy and Fant could be the best Wr, TE trio in the league
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#252 » by bluejerseyjinx » Tue Aug 24, 2021 2:38 pm

dmastro32 wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:
dmastro32 wrote:

O
Don’t get me wrong I think the Broncos will be better than anticipated and will compete for the 2nd slot in the division. If drew lock can just be consistent and not make the boneheaded plays we will surprise a lot of teams. Sutton, Juedy and Fant could be the best Wr, TE trio in the league

I wouldn't go that far.
dmastro32
Rookie

Post#253 » by dmastro32 » Tue Aug 24, 2021 4:10 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:
dmastro32 wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:You should give your Broncos a lot more love. I have your team coming in 2nd this year. Love their defense and imho you got the best RB in the draft. I see a lot of Emmitt Smith and Earl Campbell in that kid. Courtland Sutton will be back this year and I think he is a beast like A.J. Brown. Your just a qb away from being serious contenders.

O

I wouldn't go that far.

Tampa with Evans, Godwin and Gronk
Browns with Landry, Obj and Hooper
Chiefs with Hill , Kelce and Hardman

Not sure there is many more that would be an argument.

Juedy needs to continue developing and stop with the drops
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#254 » by bluejerseyjinx » Wed Aug 25, 2021 1:42 pm

dmastro32 wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:
dmastro32 wrote:
O

I wouldn't go that far.

Tampa with Evans, Godwin and Gronk
Browns with Landry, Obj and Hooper
Chiefs with Hill , Kelce and Hardman

Not sure there is many more that would be an argument.

Juedy needs to continue developing and stop with the drops

Let's see, for starters the Cowboys Cooper, Lamb, Gallup and Jarwin come to mind.
I would keep a very close eye on Tennesse. With Henry in the backfield bringing extra guys in the box, I really love Julio Jones, A.J. Brown and Firkser.
How about the Vikings? With Dalvin Cook in the backfield, you can't discount Theilen and Justin Jefferson. Not sure yet who the Vikings replaced Kyle Rudolph with yet.
And as much as I hate the Steelers, Claypool, Johnson and JuJu seem quite worthy to me.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#255 » by bluejerseyjinx » Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:35 pm

All 4 AFC west teams won this week. Will things look a lot different in 4 weeks down the road or will there be 3 teams from the AFC West make the playoffs this year?
dmastro32
Rookie

Post#256 » by dmastro32 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 5:16 am

bluejerseyjinx wrote:All 4 AFC west teams won this week. Will things look a lot different in 4 weeks down the road or will there be 3 teams from the AFC West make the playoffs this year?

I would think probably 2 most likely but would be interesting if everyone was undefeated when the first division game is played. I would love 3 teams over 500
GoRapstheoriginal
Lead Assistant

Post#257 » by GoRapstheoriginal » Mon Sep 20, 2021 3:26 am

OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH WWWWWHHHHHHAAAAATTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPP!!!

RAIDERS 2-0 TOP OF THE AFC WEST HOW YOU FEEL ME NOW BJJ!!! BAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHH!

Edit: Correction were tied with the Broncos but whatever :D
GoRapstheoriginal
Lead Assistant

Post#258 » by GoRapstheoriginal » Tue Nov 2, 2021 12:54 am

Pretty much the Raiders division now right? Especially after the Chiefs lose to the Giants tonight?
GoRapstheoriginal
Lead Assistant

Post#259 » by GoRapstheoriginal » Tue Nov 2, 2021 3:22 am

GoRapstheoriginal wrote:Pretty much the Raiders division now right? Especially after the Chiefs lose to the Giants tonight?

This didn't age well ugh :(
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#260 » by bluejerseyjinx » Tue Nov 2, 2021 5:11 pm

GoRapstheoriginal wrote:OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH WWWWWHHHHHHAAAAATTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPP!!!

RAIDERS 2-0 TOP OF THE AFC WEST HOW YOU FEEL ME NOW BJJ!!! BAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHH!

Edit: Correction were tied with the Broncos but whatever :D

I think you have suffered a lot over the past decade or so like me with my Cowboys. Chiefs are sucking big time this year for many reasons. Personally I think the Chiefs are done. I know some may disagree with that but they have major problems in all areas. I believe your Raiders finally have an opportunity to win the division and make the playoffs. My concern with uteam will depend on how well the defense plays. For the past 3 years your team usually gives up around 32 points per game. That will be the key to the Raiders moving forward. What I do love about the Raiders is the fight they have in them this year. Unlike the Chargers you guys aren't soft and can dish it out. Of course injuries will always play a big part going forward.

Return to The General NFL Board