5%

Total votes: 40

Otis Driftwood
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,981

Re: NFC East 

Post#61 » by Otis Driftwood » Sun Oct 9, 2016 11:17 pm

ErnieDiGregorio wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

get back to us when they beat teams better than the Bengals or Niners or Bears.

not impressive

Us?

You mean there's someone here who actually likes you?
"I've had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn't it."
ErnieDiGregorio
Pro Prospect
And1: 76

Post#62 » by ErnieDiGregorio » Sun Oct 9, 2016 11:19 pm

Otis Driftwood wrote:
ErnieDiGregorio wrote:

not impressive

Us?

whats not to like? you dont base judgements on people about silly sports conversations.

no, I mean no one is impressed by a team beating teams that arent good.
Otis Driftwood
Lead Assistant

Post#63 » by Otis Driftwood » Sun Oct 9, 2016 11:48 pm

ErnieDiGregorio wrote:
Otis Driftwood wrote:
ErnieDiGregorio wrote:

not impressive

Us?

whats not to like? you dont base judgements on people about silly sports conversations.

no, I mean no one is impressed by a team beating teams that arent good.

In your case, making judgements is actually a fairly simple process. Because your next legitimately salient post will be your first.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Mr B
RealGM
And1: 4,126

Post#64 » by Mr B » Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:23 am

ErnieDiGregorio wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:
studcrackers wrote:There's something about other fans hating that Americas team moniker that cracks me up

That's because number one, we really are America's Team like it or not. Personally I was with Landry on this one. This label for centuries have given other teams an advantage with intangibles. But we have had to live with it. Number two, we set the standard for the NFL and rest of the league back in the 70's and everyone has had to copy it in their own way. Number 3 and most importantly, whether super bowl champs or 20 years of Jerry hell, WE ARE ALWAYS ON EVERYONE'S MIND, good or bad. :bowdown:

the Packers,Bears,Redskins,Browns,Colts and Giants set the standard. The Cowboys are just their adopted little brother who showed up in the late 60s.

they were the Packers,Colts and Steelers bitch in the late 60s to 1970s.

Yet ended up with more Super Bowl wins than two of the three teams you mentioned during that span.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM
And1: 3,346

Post#65 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:46 am

O.K., I guess your eye test is better than mine. Our O-line is a nightmare !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#66 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:51 am

ErnieDiGregorio wrote:

not impressive

:crazy: :lol: :rock: :wavefinger: :lift: :violin: :falloff: :wave:
Otis Driftwood
Lead Assistant

Post#67 » by Otis Driftwood » Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:56 am

I'll just put this right here...
Read on Twitter
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#68 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:59 am

Otis Driftwood wrote:I'll just put this right here...
Read on Twitter

I believe the Cowboys sent a message tonight to everyone in our division and NFC.
Otis Driftwood
Lead Assistant

Post#69 » by Otis Driftwood » Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:02 am

bluejerseyjinx wrote:
Otis Driftwood wrote:I'll just put this right here...
Read on Twitter

I believe the Cowboys sent a message tonight to everyone in our division and NFC.

@Packers...
Iggles...

I'll pass on making any declarative statements until after that. For now, I'm enjoying the hell out of 4-1.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#70 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:04 am

Come on Otis, our O-line is a night mare !!!!!!!!!!
blazza18
RealGM
And1: 26,892

Post#71 » by blazza18 » Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:18 am

Was a really impressive win for the Cowboys today. Prescott keeps getting better week by week. The Eagles let one get away with some undisciplined football but Wentz was really good again as well.

I think it's really good for the division and league that these two teams look to have young QBs in place. Makes for a great rivalry.
Baddy Chuck wrote:I want to win but I also love chaos.
Mich3006
Head Coach
And1: 3,682

Post#72 » by Mich3006 » Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:13 am

blazza18 wrote:Was a really impressive win for the Cowboys today. Prescott keeps getting better week by week. The Eagles let one get away with some undisciplined football but Wentz was really good again as well.

I think it's really good for the division and league that these two teams look to have young QBs in place. Makes for a great rivalry.

Short summary about my current feelings regarding the Giants and NFC East :wink:

In general, the NFC East (aka the .50 division) is way better than the last years. What the Cowboys did against Cincinnati was impressive but Prescott and Elliott will hit the rookie wall, there´s no doubt about it. Will be interesting to see how they handle that type of pressure.

It´s really bad to see the current standings but the Giants had the hardest schedule so far and I´m sure the Eagles and Redskins won´t keep their game up... The Cowboys are way more dangerous regarding the #1 spot in the NFC East, especially with Dez, Romo, Lawrence and Gregory back in the lineup - I think they could do a trade for Joe Haden btw...
blazza18
RealGM

Post#73 » by blazza18 » Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:28 am

A hard schedule doesn't involve playing a Rookie QB making his debut, a bad Saints team and a Washington team looking at 0-3.

Still not buying anyone in the division yet despite some solid performances by a couple of them.
Otis Driftwood
Lead Assistant

Post#74 » by Otis Driftwood » Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:00 am

blazza18 wrote:Was a really impressive win for the Cowboys today. Prescott keeps getting better week by week. The Eagles let one get away with some undisciplined football but Wentz was really good again as well.

I've been saying for a couple of weeks now... Iggles and Cowboys struck gold with their QB's this draft. If your heroes ever get WR's who can hold onto the damn ball... because Wentz is a hoss!

I still like your defense more that ours - Although we actually had some D-linemen step up this week that's still our weakness until proven differently.
Otis Driftwood
Lead Assistant

Post#75 » by Otis Driftwood » Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:01 am

And yea - the NFC East is much better than last year.
Otis Driftwood
Lead Assistant

Post#76 » by Otis Driftwood » Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:59 am

Ayatollah wrote:

Short summary about my current feelings regarding the Giants and NFC East :wink:

In general, the NFC East (aka the .50 division) is way better than the last years. What the Cowboys did against Cincinnati was impressive but Prescott and Elliott will hit the rookie wall, there´s no doubt about it. Will be interesting to see how they handle that type of pressure.

It´s really bad to see the current standings but the Giants had the hardest schedule so far and I´m sure the Eagles and Redskins won´t keep their game up... The Cowboys are way more dangerous regarding the #1 spot in the NFC East, especially with Dez, Romo, Lawrence and Gregory back in the lineup - I think they could do a trade for Joe Haden btw...

Tough run on the road by your heroes... and that home loss to the Skins really hurts standings wise. Almost makes this weeks game with the Ravens a must win although I still think our division will beat each other up just like the good old days.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#77 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:20 pm

The NFC east is ours to lose. Only way we lose this division is injury or Jerry interferes.
Mich3006
Head Coach
And1: 3,682

Post#78 » by Mich3006 » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:21 pm

Otis Driftwood wrote:
Ayatollah wrote:

Tough run on the road by your heroes... and that home loss to the Skins really hurts standings wise. Almost makes this weeks game with the Ravens a must win although I still think our division will beat each other up just like the good old days.

That. Losing against GB and MIN was foreseeable but losing against divisional opponents must be avoided at any price. Let´s hope the Giants´offense get back on track the next games - 10 W´s are still possible if you look at the remaining schedule imo. If they win their divisional games (except the last in Washington) and against Detroit, LA, Cleveland, Chicago and one of the most important games this season against Baltimore next week...
blazza18
RealGM

Post#79 » by blazza18 » Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:41 am

Excuses....Vikings are tough but Green Bay aren't exactly setting the world on fire.

Think the Giants only have 2 or 3 gimmie games left on the schedule.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#80 » by bluejerseyjinx » Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:32 am

ErnieDiGregorio wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:He's just afraid his Sea Chickens might have to deal with us come playoff time. He won't admit it, but we are the perfect type team that scares the hell out of them and he knows it, lol.

what difference would that make? it would be an early round game because both teams arent getting deep into playoffs in the first place.

Is that what your crystal ball told you that night, lol.

Return to The General NFL Board