Monday, October 24

MATCHUP TIME (CT) NAT TV LOCATION
Houston Denver 7:30 PM ESPN Sports Authority Field at Mile High, Denver

BYE
Dallas Carolina
TheOnlyQuayH
Freshman
And1: 32

Re: Week 7 Matchup and Game Discussion - TNF - Chicago at Green Bay, 8:25PM ET, CBS 

Post#2 » by TheOnlyQuayH » Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:54 pm

If the Packers don't win this, they'll miss the playoffs.
Otis Driftwood
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,975

Re: Week 7 Matchup and Game Discussion - TNF - Chicago at Green Bay, 8:25PM ET, CBS 

Post#3 » by Otis Driftwood » Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:10 pm

I don't know that they would miss the playoffs. But that would be one gianormous hole to dig out of. And it isn't like they are playing with any level of confidence.

So yeah. They had better beat the Bears.
"I've had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn't it."
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM
And1: 3,303

Post#4 » by bluejerseyjinx » Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:52 pm

Wow, I think I am taking the under dog tonight. No Starks, no Lacy, no Jarrod Cook, no Sam Shields, Adams in concussion protocol and Rodgers still playing like ****. I can see Jefferies and Meredith having a big night. For fantasy lovers though, Knile Davis might be a fantasy stud soon for the Packers.
ErnieDiGregorio
Pro Prospect
And1: 76

Post#5 » by ErnieDiGregorio » Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:44 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:Wow, I think I am taking the under dog tonight. No Starks, no Lacy, no Jarrod Cook, no Sam Shields, Adams in concussion protocol and Rodgers still playing like ****. I can see Jefferies and Meredith having a big night. For fantasy lovers though, Knile Davis might be a fantasy stud soon for the Packers.

and yet the Packers are still 9 to 7.5 favorites.

all you say is true and yet they are 3-2 and beat a superior Giants team and their receivers with back up corners.
its all a mess in the league. This is the Packs 3rd home game in a row and Hoyer is still not that great.
I'll take pack.

now..did you mean straight up or against spread?
thursday games tend to be blow outs or at the least above the spread.
in the realgm I'll take Bears to cover but Pack to still win.

...and so that will mean a sack fumble is coming for Hoyer and the Pack will win by 14 lol
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#7 » by bluejerseyjinx » Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:08 pm

I'm not totally comfortable with the game so I am only doing a $75.00 tease taking the Bears +16 and the over of 41.5.
OnceUponADime
Senior
And1: 399

Post#8 » by OnceUponADime » Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:11 pm

I just want Merendith to have a great game that's all.
Latrell
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 5,552

Post#9 » by Latrell » Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:14 am

That Hoyer injury looks bad.
jwise44
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 9,341

Post#10 » by jwise44 » Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:21 am

Maybe it's cause I'm kind of tired after a long day, but this game is almost unbearably boring

Seriously thinking about seeing what's on demand or asking my roommates if they want to have a ping pong tournament
OnceUponADime
Senior
And1: 399

Post#11 » by OnceUponADime » Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:36 am

Hard to believe that Rodgers and the Packers offense can only muster up 3 pts at home against the Bears in a half.
HMFFL
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 8,009

Post#12 » by HMFFL » Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:30 am

The injury Hoyer suffered did look bad.

Green Bay showed up strong during the 1st but failed at scoring a couple of times due to dropped passes and foot placement in the end zone. They came out during the second half and scored to pull from Chicago. I had my money on Green Bay tonight.
ErnieDiGregorio
Pro Prospect
And1: 76

Post#13 » by ErnieDiGregorio » Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:58 am

Packers won yay!

Bears didnt cover,booooo !
Otis Driftwood
Lead Assistant

Post#14 » by Otis Driftwood » Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:59 pm

Packers should give Jerry Jones a call. McFadden is healthy.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#15 » by bluejerseyjinx » Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:01 pm

HMFFL wrote:The injury Hoyer suffered did look bad.

Green Bay showed up strong during the 1st but failed at scoring a couple of times due to dropped passes and foot placement in the end zone. They came out during the second half and scored to pull from Chicago. I had my money on Green Bay tonight.

Well, at least somebody won tonight. I sure as hell didn't. Oh well, that's gambling. Had the under in a tease but lost the extra points I was getting thanks to Hoyer getting his arm broken. Only contribution the Bear's got from Barkley was 3 int's. Couldn't even get a **** T.D. after the game was over so I could cover. Barkley sucked so bad in his first series I knew the game was over by then and switched over to watch the Bruins game. That's what I get once in a while betting on a **** team. I guess unlike Ernie, I have to admit I called that one wrong. Plus I was extremely surprised D. Adams played. I was under the impression he was in concussion protocol.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#16 » by bluejerseyjinx » Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:30 pm

Otis Driftwood wrote:Packers should give Jerry Jones a call. McFadden is healthy.

Packer's are not much in the trading dept. I believe Knile Davis is the first player since 2010 that they actually traded for, but I could be wrong.
Otis Driftwood
Lead Assistant

Post#17 » by Otis Driftwood » Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:54 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:
Otis Driftwood wrote:Packers should give Jerry Jones a call. McFadden is healthy.

Packer's are not much in the trading dept. I believe Knile Davis is the first player since 2010 that they actually traded for, but I could be wrong.

Probably right. But they aren't going anywhere until they get some semblance of a running game. Rodgers passing 60 times a game is a recipe for missing the playoffs. At the very least, you and I both know DMF still has a little left in the tank. And he's not getting any playing time here. A 2018 7th pick that could go to a 6 based on performance would seem reasonable to me.
HMFFL
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#18 » by HMFFL » Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:10 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:
HMFFL wrote:The injury Hoyer suffered did look bad.

Well, at least somebody won tonight. I sure as hell didn't. Oh well, that's gambling. Had the under in a tease but lost the extra points I was getting thanks to Hoyer getting his arm broken. Only contribution the Bear's got from Barkley was 3 int's. Couldn't even get a **** T.D. after the game was over so I could cover. Barkley sucked so bad in his first series I knew the game was over by then and switched over to watch the Bruins game. That's what I get once in a while betting on a **** team. I guess unlike Ernie, I have to admit I called that one wrong. Plus I was extremely surprised D. Adams played. I was under the impression he was in concussion protocol.

Many people unsure about that game all week before the kickoff.
I had 3 solo betting tickets on Green Bay ML and a parlay that involved Green Bay and Minnesota.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#19 » by bluejerseyjinx » Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:40 pm

So was I. that's why I went conservative and did a teaser. By I was also under the impression Adams was still in concussion protocol and I wasn't expecting Hoyer to go down with a broken arm. that was the killer for me on that night. Oh well, that's gambling sometimes.
HMFFL
Global Mod
Global Mod

Re: Week 7 Matchup and Game Discussion 

Post#20 » by HMFFL » Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:21 am

Very true.
You can never predict injuries.
How often do you bet?

Return to The General NFL Board