bluejerseyjinx
RealGM
And1: 3,336

Re: chiefs : can anyone beat them ? 

Post#521 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Apr 22, 2024 6:23 pm

Slim Charless wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:
Slim Charless wrote:
Diggs is gonna do Diggs things and blow them up. Besides I'd like to see Stroud do it for a little longer before I think he can out duel Mahomes.

Hollywood is gonna EAT in this offense. The rest pf the league has no idea. Just get 1 of those LT that are supposed to be awesome and watch Mahomes work. I like that Mims dude from Georgia.

Maybe a TE to replace Kelce too as he'll be with Taylor Swift sailing on 1 of the yachts this time next yr, or living in 1 of her mansions. I'd be surprised if he doesn't retire after this season.

Spot on. :thumbsup: Wouldn't mind another WR. Toney and Skyy Moore are useless. I would like to see the Chiefs run the ball more this year.

I feel the about running the ball. I wouldn't mind signing some ring chasing vet who's made a ton of $$$ to split with Pacheco. I was hoping the Saints would release Kamara but nope. Maybe someone else will shake free after the draft.

I hope that Toney or Skyy can be something on PR/KR. Would suck if those are wasted picks.

Any concerns on what Harbaugh may be up to regarding all things Chargers? I'm sure he is up to something.
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics
And1: 14,482

Post#522 » by Cactus Jack » Mon Apr 22, 2024 7:01 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:
Slim Charless wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:Spot on. :thumbsup: Wouldn't mind another WR. Toney and Skyy Moore are useless. I would like to see the Chiefs run the ball more this year.

I feel the about running the ball. I wouldn't mind signing some ring chasing vet who's made a ton of $$$ to split with Pacheco. I was hoping the Saints would release Kamara but nope. Maybe someone else will shake free after the draft.

I hope that Toney or Skyy can be something on PR/KR. Would suck if those are wasted picks.

Any concerns on what Harbaugh may be up to regarding all things Chargers? I'm sure he is up to something.

He's going to make that team a contender sooner than later. KC will finally have some competition in that division.
Dominater wrote:Damn Cactus jack takin over
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#523 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Apr 22, 2024 7:18 pm

Slim Charless wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:
Slim Charless wrote:
100%

He's my favorite QB besides Mahomes. Too bad he's in our conference. You're right about the Bengals needing to get OL. If they're smart they go OT in the draft and sign another dude in FA-as there's a couple good vets left.

Keep Burrow standing, and they have a shot at taking KC down. Only team I can see doing it in the league right now.

There are a couple Houston Texan posters that will disagree with us. They are pounding their chest a bit early. :wink: :lol:

Diggs is gonna do Diggs things and blow them up. Besides I'd like to see Stroud do it for a little longer before I think he can out duel Mahomes.

Hollywood is gonna EAT in this offense. The rest pf the league has no idea. Just get 1 of those LT that are supposed to be awesome and watch Mahomes work. I like that Mims dude from Georgia.

Maybe a TE to replace Kelce too as he'll be with Taylor Swift sailing on 1 of the yachts this time next yr, or living in 1 of her mansions. I'd be surprised if he doesn't retire after this season.

There are some rumblings and rumors the Chiefs are considering packaging multiple picks to move up and draft Brock Bowers.
hermes
RealGM
And1: 24,577

Post#524 » by hermes » Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:25 am

bluejerseyjinx wrote:
Slim Charless wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:There are a couple Houston Texan posters that will disagree with us. They are pounding their chest a bit early. :wink: :lol:

There are some rumblings and rumors the Chiefs are considering packaging multiple picks to move up and draft Brock Bowers.

might as well wait for luke lachey next year
wco81
RealGM
And1: 9,281

Post#525 » by wco81 » Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:55 am

Slim Charless wrote:
wco81 wrote:It also helps when the Chiefs never get flagged in big games, especially their OL.

Now with Taylor, NFL really wants to pump up the Chiefs.

What really helps is the fact that we get to play lame duck QBs in the playoffs. Mahomes might be the GOAT. The AFC championship has been the superbowl basically for every chip we've gotten....and even then it's a mixed bag.

I don't fear any of the NFC teams. Cincinnati is the only team in the league on our level and Burrow can't stay healthy.

PS: You think Ayuik gets traded this week? Cause I do. Niners can't afford to pay these guys and will have make cuts or trade good players away. Soon.

Way to ignore the truth, the zebras favor the Anointed One.
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics
And1: 14,482

Post#526 » by Cactus Jack » Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:22 am

wco81 wrote:
Slim Charless wrote:
wco81 wrote:It also helps when the Chiefs never get flagged in big games, especially their OL.

What really helps is the fact that we get to play lame duck QBs in the playoffs. Mahomes might be the GOAT. The AFC championship has been the superbowl basically for every chip we've gotten....and even then it's a mixed bag.

I don't fear any of the NFC teams. Cincinnati is the only team in the league on our level and Burrow can't stay healthy.

PS: You think Ayuik gets traded this week? Cause I do. Niners can't afford to pay these guys and will have make cuts or trade good players away. Soon.

You making excuses for Shanahan coming up short in the big game yet again? :wink:

KC won fair & square from my Pov. No bias.
Dominater wrote:Damn Cactus jack takin over
Slim Charless
RealGM
And1: 6,231

Post#527 » by Slim Charless » Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:48 am

wco81 wrote:
Slim Charless wrote:

Or you're just complaining because the Niners lost to us AGAIN. Same massive talent advantage you had the 1st time, same failure.

Don't worry though, there won't be a 3rd bite at the apple. San Francisco won't be making the Super Bowl again for awhile.....like next decade. Once you give Purdy the bag, it's over in the Bay.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#528 » by bluejerseyjinx » Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:59 am

wco81 wrote:
Slim Charless wrote:

:violin: :violin: :violin:
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#529 » by bluejerseyjinx » Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:16 pm

Slim Charless wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:
Slim Charless wrote:

Spot on. :thumbsup: Wouldn't mind another WR. Toney and Skyy Moore are useless. I would like to see the Chiefs run the ball more this year.

Kinda hurts a little in regards to Toney. So much talent but he is 4 beers short of a six pack in the head.
hermes
RealGM
And1: 24,577

Post#530 » by hermes » Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:32 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:
wco81 wrote:
Slim Charless wrote:

You making excuses for Shanahan coming up short in the big game yet again? :wink:

exactly what a swiftie would say....... :uhoh:
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#531 » by bluejerseyjinx » Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:32 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:
wco81 wrote:
Slim Charless wrote:

Not only that, in all the key and biggest moments and plays in that game, Chris Jones was all over and in Purdy's face. Plus I don't think very many in the forum watch many of the Chief's games last year. Despite all the Chief's struggles last year, the Chiefs defense carried that team all year and was the best defensive unit in the league. They should be credited and acknowledged for that.
Slim Charless
RealGM

Post#532 » by Slim Charless » Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:55 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:
wco81 wrote:

Not only that, in all the key and biggest moments and plays in that game, Chris Jones was all over and in Purdy's face. Plus I don't think very many in the forum watch many of the Chief's games last year. Despite all the Chief's struggles last year, the Chiefs defense carried that team all year and was the best defensive unit in the league. They should be credited and acknowledged for that.

Yup. Niners need to grab some IOL. That foolishness won us that game lol. Of alllll people to leave alone on our defense, they forgot to put a body on Chris Jones???

LMAO...that dude should've been cut the next day. Instead, I think he's still the starter on paper. Plus, they have this whole Ayuik thing to deal with. Oh yeah, Purdy will be wanting 40M a year here soon. Minimum.

Things aren't great in Ninerland.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#533 » by bluejerseyjinx » Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:57 pm

Slim Charless wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:You making excuses for Shanahan coming up short in the big game yet again? :wink:

Yup. Niners need to grab some IOL. That foolishness won us that game lol. Of alllll people to leave alone on our defense, they forgot to put a body on Chris Jones???

LMAO...that dude should've been cut the next day. Instead, I think he's still the starter on paper. Plus, they have this whole Ayuik thing to deal with. Oh yeah, Purdy will be wanting 40M a year here soon. Minimum.

You like the Xavier Worthy pick last night? I love it !!!! :party:
Slim Charless
RealGM

Post#534 » by Slim Charless » Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:28 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:
Slim Charless wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:Not only that, in all the key and biggest moments and plays in that game, Chris Jones was all over and in Purdy's face. Plus I don't think very many in the forum watch many of the Chief's games last year. Despite all the Chief's struggles last year, the Chiefs defense carried that team all year and was the best defensive unit in the league. They should be credited and acknowledged for that.

I would've rathered we grabbed an OL....but there wasn't one to get. So, yeah I can't be mad at getting the fastest player in NFL history lol. Plus this means we can probably cut Toney
QB_Eagles
Rookie
And1: 328

Post#535 » by QB_Eagles » Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:35 pm

Slim Charless wrote:I would've rathered we grabbed an OL....but there wasn't one to get.

Tyler Guyton?
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#536 » by bluejerseyjinx » Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:53 pm

QB_Eagles wrote:
Slim Charless wrote:I would've rathered we grabbed an OL....but there wasn't one to get.

Tyler Guyton?

Actually they could have taken Graham Barton where they moved up to. Chiefs all in on RT and WR. Got one off the board. Great weapon for Showtime !!!
Slim Charless
RealGM

Post#537 » by Slim Charless » Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:41 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:
QB_Eagles wrote:

Tyler Guyton?

Actually they could have taken Graham Barton where they moved up to. Chiefs all in on RT and WR. Got one off the board. Great weapon for Showtime !!!

We have a good RT....1 that we paid a ton to lol. Taylor is fine. We need blindside protection
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#538 » by bluejerseyjinx » Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:28 pm

Slim Charless wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:
Slim Charless wrote:

I would've rathered we grabbed an OL....but there wasn't one to get. So, yeah I can't be mad at getting the fastest player in NFL history lol. Plus this means we can probably cut Toney

Worthy and Hollywood Brown, talk about unbelievable speed. :cheesygrin:
QB_Eagles
Rookie
And1: 328

Post#539 » by QB_Eagles » Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:22 pm

Slim Charless wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:
QB_Eagles wrote:Tyler Guyton?

We have a good RT....1 that we paid a ton to lol. Taylor is fine. We need blindside protection

bjj is a new Chiefs fan... still needs time to learn the roster.
Slim Charless
RealGM

Post#540 » by Slim Charless » Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:36 am

QB_Eagles wrote:
Slim Charless wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:Actually they could have taken Graham Barton where they moved up to. Chiefs all in on RT and WR. Got one off the board. Great weapon for Showtime !!!

bjj is a new Chiefs fan... still needs time to learn the roster.

In his defense, the guy in question sucked in the beginning part of the year.

Return to The General NFL Board