chiefs : can anyone beat them ?

Moderator: bwgood77

qmuddy3
Ballboy
And1: 3

chiefs : can anyone beat them ? 

Post#1 » by qmuddy3 » Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:14 pm

packers, in lambeau, pack have good day, kc have bad day ? cold/ bad weather northern team, outside stadium ? bills, titans ?
Duke4life831
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 64,689

Re: chiefs : can anyone beat them ? 

Post#2 » by Duke4life831 » Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:34 am

I mean they were just in an OT game last week against the Chargers and a rookie QB making his debut. They're definitely beatable.
RaoulDuke79
RealGM
And1: 4,165

Post#3 » by RaoulDuke79 » Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:00 am

The trick is to make sure you don't go up 24-0 on them early in the first half, otherwise you might get outscored 51-7 the rest of the game.
We watched the tragedy unfold. We did as we were told, we bought and sold. It was the greatest show on Earth...but then it was over.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM
And1: 3,329

Post#4 » by bluejerseyjinx » Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:54 pm

If they stay healthy, nobody will beat them. No way.
hermes
RealGM
And1: 24,570

Post#5 » by hermes » Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:24 pm

i bet the bills led by mvp contender josh allen could do it
El Turco
GOTB Fantasy Basketball Ultimate 2x Champion
And1: 20,560

Post#6 » by El Turco » Thu Oct 1, 2020 1:39 pm

Cowboys for sure
TheLowlySquire wrote:Wow, Arda! Huge!

Howard Mass wrote:Arda is not a terrorist. Arda is a good person.
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 57,489

Post#7 » by bwgood77 » Fri Oct 2, 2020 1:09 am

Chargers can beat them next time if Herbert is starting and they can stay pretty healthy despite the two pro bowlers they already lost for the season. They always play them tough and the Chiefs needed some serious big plays to beat them like a number of 58 yard field goals, 1 big play that the Chargers hadn't allowed all day, and a bad decision interception from a rookie QB starting his first game...throwing up a long bomb when he already easily had the first down. Chargers kind of gave them that first game.

I am rarely some sort of trash talker or someone who claims their team will beat someone because I don't want to jinx anything and know the results speak for themselves and I have nothing to do with it, and I'm sure I will be wrong here on it happening, but I do think the Chargers game plan well for them and have the right defense to contain Mahomes not allowing anything deep and getting a decent pass rush on him.

They probably win that game even with the crazy big plays and FGs and that interception if they simply get into the end zone on 1st and goal inside the 5 where they settled for a FG or if their secondary for once decided to play man on man coverage instead of zone expecting a deep play on 3rd and 20 and didn't notice Mahomes running for the 1st down.

There was also a crazy 2 pt conversion play that Mahomes kind of threw a prayer pass backwards and the guy made a weird catch in serious traffic. That play is at the 2:25 mark here and the big run on 3rd and 20 is at 2:50.

skones
RealGM
And1: 17,208

Post#8 » by skones » Fri Oct 2, 2020 9:10 am

If you wouldn't have posted this after they narrowly escaped the Chargers, you shouldn't have posted it now.

As history shows, there's no such thing as an unbeatable team in the modern NFL.
jwise44
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 9,341

Post#9 » by jwise44 » Sat Oct 3, 2020 7:55 pm

Covid
nymets1
Head Coach
And1: 1,353

Post#10 » by nymets1 » Sun Oct 4, 2020 1:59 pm

The only things that can stop the Chiefs are the (Weather, The limited fans at the games and themselves).
"Bodysurfing and always drive with the windows down"

"UCF 2017 only undefeated national champions"
dr3am
RealGM
And1: 10,485

Post#11 » by dr3am » Sun Oct 4, 2020 2:11 pm

49ers, Buccaneers, Ravens, Steelers (if they stay healthy).
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#12 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Oct 5, 2020 3:55 pm

The 49ers, what? Beat KC. LMAO. I'll bet you a $100.00 right now the whiners don't beat the Chiefs this year. Wow.
dr3am
RealGM

Post#13 » by dr3am » Mon Oct 5, 2020 5:34 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:The 49ers, what? Beat KC. LMAO. I'll bet you a $100.00 right now the whiners don't beat the Chiefs this year. Wow.

Ain’t the sorry Eagles & Washington ahead of the Cowgirls in y’all division? Lil Boy bye :lol: just stop talking kid, you were doing a good job hiding you featherweight
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#14 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Oct 5, 2020 10:39 pm

So put up or shut up. Cowboys have nothing to do with it. Your saying the Niners can beat K.C. I'm saying no way. We can raise the stakes if you would like.
dr3am
RealGM

Post#15 » by dr3am » Mon Oct 5, 2020 11:01 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:So put up or shut up. Cowboys have nothing to do with it. Your saying the Niners can beat K.C. I'm saying no way. We can raise the stakes if you would like.

Cowgirls have everything to do with it coz a C-Girls fan shouldn’t be laughing at other teams chances to beat KC at all... Hell we no KC will slaughter y’all in a scrimmage type game :lol:

Ok lil kid I bet $200 on the Niners & definitely send me your cash app info so that I can trace who you are and slap the **** out ya.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#16 » by bluejerseyjinx » Tue Oct 6, 2020 2:09 am

You send me your cash. Whiners have no chance at all vs. Chiefs. No way. Pipe dream on your part. I think the Dr. is smoking crack At 3AM.
dr3am
RealGM

Post#17 » by dr3am » Tue Oct 6, 2020 9:41 am

bluejerseyjinx wrote:You send me your cash. Whiners have no chance at all vs. Chiefs. No way. Pipe dream on your part. I think the Dr. is smoking crack At 3AM.

We all know every comment you make is a pipe dream, the audacity of u :wavefinger: How dare you, smh you meth head. Like I said though send me your info kid, please, I’ll piss on yo bitch ass
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#18 » by bluejerseyjinx » Wed Oct 7, 2020 1:47 pm

So are you going to continue to derail this thread or answer the question? Apparently you lack reading comprehention. Its right on the top. Can anyone beat K.C.? I'm saying no. You say your whiners can. I also say no to that as well. There is not one reference on my part saying the Cowboys will either. I would give the Cowboys absolutely no chance of beating the Chiefs at all which is why I would never include them. And no one else has brought up the Cowboys in this thread except you. Seems you have the Cowboys on your mind more than I do. Funny how you attack and derail threads bringing up the Cowboys all the time referring how we haven't won a Super bowl in 24 years when the Whiners haven't won a super Bowl in 25 years. I just laugh and move on. I don't think you will be pissing on anyone's azz but I guess that's how you guys from the projects talk.
dr3am
RealGM

Post#19 » by dr3am » Wed Oct 7, 2020 9:11 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:So are you going to continue to derail this thread or answer the question? Apparently you lack reading comprehention. Its right on the top. Can anyone beat K.C.? I'm saying no. You say your whiners can. I also say no to that as well. There is not one reference on my part saying the Cowboys will either. I would give the Cowboys absolutely no chance of beating the Chiefs at all which is why I would never include them. And no one else has brought up the Cowboys in this thread except you. Seems you have the Cowboys on your mind more than I do. Funny how you attack and derail threads bringing up the Cowboys all the time referring how we haven't won a Super bowl in 24 years when the Whiners haven't won a super Bowl in 25 years. I just laugh and move on. I don't think you will be pissing on anyone's azz but I guess that's how you guys from the projects talk.

Honestly you’re just a garbage poster to me. So let’s see, in that 25 year span the Niners have been in 2 Super Bowls & could’ve won both of them while in the Cowgirls 24 year span they haven’t even came close to making one. The teams I picked that can beat the Chiefs have some logic behind them coz while you hollering about the last 8 minutes of this past Super Bowl, one pass completion to Emmanuel Sanders then we would be having a different conversation, hell your lame ass probably would be M.I.A.. Funny tho coz both Chiefs players (Mahomes & Kelce) were on ESPN giving the Niners credit. Travis Kelce said out his own mouth that he wouldn’t be surprised if it would be a SB rematch next year.. Everybody doesn’t dick ride the Chiefs like you, they’re not unbeatable. I even think this year the Bills can give them a run for their $. But you know what, You’re like that side chick that gets dumped but still wants attention. I see how you don’t be direct when you say slick ****, you reply posts later hoping that person you’re talking to doesn’t see it. It amuses me how much you hate on the Ravens & Niners.. two teams better than the Cowgirls but I’ll give you props for your lil “The Dr. Is smoking crack at 3AM” that made me :lol: masterful trolling by a meth head
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#20 » by bluejerseyjinx » Thu Oct 8, 2020 2:21 pm

Chiefs have made me a lot of money the past two years and so far this year. Besides, everyone has a favorite team in here and many have teams they like to root for when there team isn't playing or having a bad year. Besides the Cowboys, mine has always been the original Dallas Texans, now called the Kansas City Chiefs (especially since the Hank Stramm years). So what. Whats the big deal? Besides, I have been spot on right about the Chiefs the past two years. Maybe I should be a bit more grateful to the Whiners. That collapse in the last 7:30 minutes of last year's Super Bowl made me a nice chunk of change. Thanks for the new hot tub and barbecue !!!

Return to The General NFL Board