Moderator: bwgood77

Mr B
RealGM
And1: 4,107

Re: Dak Prescott thread 

Post#1041 » by Mr B » Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:28 am

Micah Prescott wrote:
Mr B wrote:
Micah Prescott wrote:Lol no. That's not how football works.

Burrow was 5-5 last season while healthy.

So if the only difference between picking 1st in a draft and picking last is the 1st and according to you that first pick doesn’t matter. Does that mean that the Bills would be just as good with Mason Rudolph as they are with Josh Allen? It’s your opinion that the Bills would still be considered a contender with Rudolph instead of Rudolph. I mean that 1st pick doesn’t even matter right?

That's strawman. My point was that "REBUILDING" a team is much more than than ONE high pick.

You were trying to suggest that a team must "tank" in order to rebuild. In the NFL all tanking does is give you a better gamble on ONE SINGLE PLAYER.

That’s not what I suggested. I said I would prefer for the Cowboys to tank. I’m sick of being a treadmill team. I would rather the Cowboys tank. At least that way I have the draft to look forward to. I would be excited about them having the #1 pick. What do I have to look forward to right now, another 1 and done season.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM
And1: 3,338

Re: Dak Prescott thread 

Post#1042 » by bluejerseyjinx » Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:36 pm

Cowboys won't have to try too hard to tank moving forward. Dak is the QB and McCarthy is still the coach. It will come naturally. Dak and Mile to the rescue. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Return to The General NFL Board