Mr B
RealGM
And1: 4,044

Re: Coaches 

Post#641 » by Mr B » Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:54 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:
Read on Twitter

Great hire by the Browns !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They already have a great defense and playoff roster and Watson and Chubb will be back as well. If health doesn't become an issue, Browns will be contenders in the AFC next season.

I honestly don’t know how much Vrabel will help. He’s not a great DC and not a great OC. He’s more of just a HC. I doubt he would want to step on anyone toes since he will only be there for 1 season. This may be more of a case where Cleveland is just doing him a solid by allowing him to get paid this season.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM
And1: 3,329

Post#642 » by bluejerseyjinx » Fri Mar 15, 2024 6:02 pm

Mr B wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:
Read on Twitter

Great hire by the Browns !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They already have a great defense and playoff roster and Watson and Chubb will be back as well. If health doesn't become an issue, Browns will be contenders in the AFC next season.

I honestly don’t know how much Vrabel will help. He’s not a great DC and not a great OC. He’s more of just a HC. I doubt he would want to step on anyone toes since he will only be there for 1 season. This may be more of a case where Cleveland is just doing him a solid by allowing him to get paid this season.

I've always liked Vrabel. He gets the most out of his players and runs a tight ship enough to keep the culture respectable. If it wasn't for the Tennessee GM and front office, a person could make a case that Vrabel would have played in a couple Super bowls if it wasn't for Ryan Tannahill. Modern day version of Craig Morton.
Mr B
RealGM
And1: 4,044

Post#643 » by Mr B » Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:05 am

Damn!

Read on Twitter
?s=46&t=3KaI_3QT7XTTm5N8gt4yQg
QB_Eagles
Rookie
And1: 327

Post#644 » by QB_Eagles » Mon Mar 18, 2024 3:25 pm

I just found out Frank Reich is German for France.

Return to The General NFL Board