Micah Prescott wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:
last stand wrote:
Mr. B was disagreeing with you

And it’s strange to ignore age as though it’s irrelevant

25 and 30 aren’t the same thing, especially in sports

And one’s accomplishments at 25 are incongruous to those at 30

And ones potential at 25 is different to ones at 30

And who cares what Micah parsons says, he says something every week. Wasn’t he the one who called jalen a system QB last season? Pot calling kettle black? Why’s he so concerned about media opinion?

And quite frankly any cowboys fan who hears what Micah said and gets all riled up is just as immature as he is

Jalen hurts and Brock purdy are weekly having people dissect their play and ask if they’re real or products of their system and team around them

To pretend that’s not happening is to wear cowboys glasses

See what we have to put up with in the Cowboy forum the past 2 years? Micah will never run out of the Dak love juice he loves to spread. He's idealistic when it comes to Dumb Dak.
As a Cowboy fan of 54 years, I wish Parsons, Jerry and everyone else running their mouths would just shut the phuck up till they actually win something. Like winning more than 2 playoff games would be a nice starter.

Herbert has won ZERO playoff games

I know you spend very little time in the general forum. Word of advice. You will never get respect from the other posters and haters in here if you can't handle honest and brutal criticism truth about our players and team when it is deserved.
Micah Prescott
Analyst
And1: 1,161

Re: Week 6 Thread 

Post#482 » by Micah Prescott » Wed Oct 18, 2023 11:35 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:
Micah Prescott wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:See what we have to put up with in the Cowboy forum the past 2 years? Micah will never run out of the Dak love juice he loves to spread. He's idealistic when it comes to Dumb Dak.
As a Cowboy fan of 54 years, I wish Parsons, Jerry and everyone else running their mouths would just shut the phuck up till they actually win something. Like winning more than 2 playoff games would be a nice starter.

I know you spend very little time in the general forum. Word of advice. You will never get respect from the other posters and haters in here if you can't handle honest and brutal criticism truth about our players and team when it is deserved.

Lol, I've been here long enough to know that you are the very last person here to give advice on respect :lol:

Further, I'm going to support my team no matter what. If everyone here tells me the Cowboys are garbage Im not going to bow down to them to gain respect in here, it's just an anonymous forum. That's what you do because you are a bandwagon fan. You support when times are good but when times are bad you jump ship because you're a fraud.

Which perfectly explains your love for the Chiefs... and that love will magicaly vanish in a puff of smoke the moment they stop winning.
Duke4life831
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 64,856

Post#483 » by Duke4life831 » Wed Oct 18, 2023 11:42 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:
Duke4life831 wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:Well, Sanders is staying in school. How does JJ McCarthy sound? :wink:

Ya thats what theyre saying now, I still think he goes. And honestly Ive been doing a big deep dive on JJ and Penix. I got JJ 3rd with Penix 4th. I know youre a Penix guy... but Im struggling with the age and delivery. Then on the other hand, I love JJ's mobility and I think he has more natural arm talent than I previously thought.

With that said, I think the gap is smaller between Caleb and Luke's brother than it is from Luke's brother and #3. Ill be very disappointed if Minny drafts a QB and its not one of those 2. My hope right now is Minny ends up 7th or 8th and they trade up to get Luke's brother.

McCarthy is a guy who has really benefited based on the team & what they ask him to do. He's been very efficient. But he's not asked to carry a lot of the load. He's really in the perfect situation.

Like Penix, I think he's likely a day 2 guy. If I had to guess- 3rd round.

I agree JJ gets some pros and cons playing with Michigan. Elite run game and elite defense, definitely think many guys can look pretty damn good in that position. I just like the foundation he has to expand his game.
Duke4life831
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 64,856

Post#484 » by Duke4life831 » Wed Oct 18, 2023 11:47 pm

One more draft question. Does Cooper Dejean play CB or safety in the NFL? And if its CB will he actually play unlike Riley Moss?
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM
And1: 3,338

Post#485 » by bluejerseyjinx » Thu Oct 19, 2023 12:21 am

Micah Prescott wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:
Micah Prescott wrote:

Lol, I've been here long enough to know that you are the very last person here to give advice on respect :lol:

Further, I'm going to support my team no matter what. If everyone here tells me the Cowboys are garbage Im not going to bow down to them to gain respect in here, it's just an anonymous forum. That's what you do because you are a bandwagon fan. You support when times are good but when times are bad you jump ship because you're a fraud.

Which perfectly explains your love for the Chiefs... and that love will magicaly vanish in a puff of smoke the moment they stop winning.

No Micah. Your wrong again. You give no respect to any poster whether a Cowboy poster or otherwise if they say anything negative or disagree with you about your boy Dak. You live in this idealistic bubble when it comes to him. Just because you bow down to Jerry and believe everything he tells you regarding Dak, etc., doesn't mean the rest of Cowboy nation has to. I read all the posts. Nobody was giving you any garbage. They disagree with you on Dak like I do and giving their reasons why. I told you a few weeks ago if you came to the general forum and try to spew your Dak Prescott love juice that it would back fire. Your on an island all on your won when it comes to Dak. And by bringing up my love for the Chiefs just tells me you have nothing left in the tank to defend your boy. just wondering, what is your relation to Dak anyways? You have the same last name.
Micah Prescott
Analyst

Post#486 » by Micah Prescott » Thu Oct 19, 2023 1:12 am

If perceptions in here are that important to you then by all means continue to dawg the Cowboys franchise, I have no doubts that the majority in here will partake in clowning on them with you. But you should know that the same posters high fiving you can see the skirt you're wearing.
QB_Eagles
Rookie
And1: 329

Post#487 » by QB_Eagles » Thu Oct 19, 2023 2:33 am

Mamba42 wrote:
Jaydubb wrote:
Mamba42 wrote:I mean if it's legal he should definitely do it. I'm honestly surprised it is legal though lol. If the returner hadn't signaled fair catch then obviously it's open season but otherwise that seems like fair catch interference. Just a weird rule IMO

I agree, it’s a weird rule. I also think it has the potential to cause injuries so I can see it changed at some point.
I hope it is, but the link QBEagles shared was like 2013 so it sounds like it just happens so rarely they don't care.

It happens so rarely because no player should allow himself to get pushed into his own punt returner teammate. Better to just give up and drop to the ground. Even then in this instance it wouldn't have been a turnover until a Cowboys player attempted to grab the ball. So this was one guy getting absolutely manhandled and two monumental mental lapses.
Mr B
RealGM
And1: 4,107

Post#488 » by Mr B » Thu Oct 19, 2023 4:36 am

QB_Eagles wrote:
Mamba42 wrote:
Jaydubb wrote:I agree, it’s a weird rule. I also think it has the potential to cause injuries so I can see it changed at some point.
I hope it is, but the link QBEagles shared was like 2013 so it sounds like it just happens so rarely they don't care.

It happens so rarely because no player should allow himself to get pushed into his own punt returner teammate. Better to just give up and drop to the ground. Even then in this instance it wouldn't have been a turnover until a Cowboys player attempted to grab the ball. So this was one guy getting absolutely manhandled and two monumental mental lapses.

No question that the Cowboys blocker should have known where the return man was. That’s his job. I know the play was legal but regardless if the play was legal or not he should not have been that close to the return man. That was absolutely an error on his part.
Mariner
Senior
And1: 108

Post#489 » by Mariner » Thu Oct 19, 2023 5:41 am

It was an error for him to be so close to the returner but I don’t blame him for trying to get the loose ball. He couldn’t have assumed that no cowboy had touched it.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#490 » by bluejerseyjinx » Thu Oct 19, 2023 12:00 pm

Micah Prescott wrote:If perceptions in here are that important to you then by all means continue to dawg the Cowboys franchise, I have no doubts that the majority in here will partake in clowning on them with you. But you should know that the same posters high fiving you can see the skirt you're wearing.

Hardly. The real problem the last 3 years after I posted Dak is not the guy and we should move on from him, is you continue to shake your Dak Prescott pom poms thinking and believing he is a top 10-12 QB in the NFL and we can win a championship with him. Your just butt hurt I was right about him and called him out about it 3 seasons ago.
Micah Prescott
Analyst

Post#491 » by Micah Prescott » Thu Oct 19, 2023 6:32 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:
Micah Prescott wrote:If perceptions in here are that important to you then by all means continue to dawg the Cowboys franchise, I have no doubts that the majority in here will partake in clowning on them with you. But you should know that the same posters high fiving you can see the skirt you're wearing.

Hardly. The real problem the last 3 years after I posted Dak is not the guy and we should move on from him, is you continue to shake your Dak Prescott pom poms thinking and believing he is a top 10-12 QB in the NFL and we can win a championship with him. Your just butt hurt I was right about him and called him out about it 3 seasons ago.

Our odds to win with Dak might be very low but they are still our best odds. We have no better alternative. So yeah Im going to cheer for the guy. Even if I hated Dak I'd cheer for him because I'm a Cowboys fan. You aren't so you can't grasp that simple concept.

If we were a sub .500 team Id be open to developing Lance, but we are currently a 5 seed in the playoffs so that would be dumb.

Now please stop replying to me because my hands hurt from slapping you around this forum.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#492 » by bluejerseyjinx » Thu Oct 19, 2023 8:12 pm

Micah Prescott wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:

Our odds to win with Dak might be very low but they are still our best odds. We have no better alternative. So yeah Im going to cheer for the guy. Even if I hated Dak I'd cheer for him because I'm a Cowboys fan. You aren't so you can't grasp that simple concept.

If we were a sub .500 team Id be open to developing Lance, but we are currently a 5 seed in the playoffs so that would be dumb.

Now please stop replying to me because my hands hurt from slapping you around this forum.

I never reply to your posts unless you attack mine and spew your ridiculous idealist non sense. Your the one that seeks me out because you can't handle how I feel about Dak. Your feelings are hurt because I told you 3 years ago that your boy is not the guy and it has turned out, I was right. If anyone has been slapped around, it's you. Both in the Cowboy and in the general forum as well. Cowboy fans and non Cowboy fans don't share your views on Dak. Seems you can't grasp that concept.

Return to The General NFL Board