Mr B
RealGM
And1: 4,126

Re: Week 17 

Post#741 » by Mr B » Mon Jan 1, 2024 3:55 pm

wembambamya wrote:
Mr B wrote:
wembambamya wrote:
I dont see the relevance but Florida gets more net migration than pretty much every other state hahah.

And yes my Bucs are not having the best season but still in line to make the playoffs. Super Bowl from few years ago gives them credit to suck for awhile, we are not as desperate as Cowboys or Niners ahaha.

So only the Bucs can bring up old irrelevant SB’s and no one else can huh?

Well there are certainly levels to this adjective "old" :lol: I dont think any Bucs fan would call the Super Bowl from 3 years ago "old"

A SB 3 years ago is as relevant as a SB 30 years ago. Neither mean anything today. It may mean something if the team was the same but for the most part the entire Bucs team is different than the one that won the SB.
Mr B
RealGM

Post#742 » by Mr B » Mon Jan 1, 2024 3:58 pm

wembambamya wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:
wembambamya wrote:
Obviously it was refs' fault, they are the ones in charge of applying the rules or in this instance changing the score, not Cowboys, not sure what your point is. As I said we can go back all day about how they missed this call or that call but this was a blatant procedural error not a missed call. That's why there was an outrage after the game that you dont see from other missed calls, with everyone saying Lions' got screwed big time.

You said it was a conspiracy on the NFL and cowboys part. Make up your mind son. You just exposed yourself as someone trolling Cowboy fans and posters. :ouch: :rofl: :rofl:

Refs work for NFL, no?

I’m still waiting for an explanation on how the Cowboys cheated? Lions fans and Cowboys haters should be mad at Dan Campbell not the Cowboys. He’s really the one that cost the Lions the win.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM
And1: 3,346

Post#743 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Jan 1, 2024 3:58 pm

wembambamya wrote:
Mr B wrote:
wembambamya wrote:
Ok lets say I believe you, great it is 35, so most Cowboys fans havent experienced championship since they were in grade school. Great point.

Moving the goal posts I see.

No, I am recalibrating my point with the new information you've made me aware of. I dont have tunnel vision, I am not going to stick to same point when I become aware of new information, you should try it.

In the future you might want to get all the information or actually watch the whole game before opening up your yap.
Mr B
RealGM

Post#744 » by Mr B » Mon Jan 1, 2024 3:59 pm

wembambamya wrote:I think I'll stop here, agree to disagree if Cowboys fans think they won the Lions game fair and square. I think they didnt but even though some of your points have been irrelevant and lack logic, you also made some solid points and I thank you for those.

But good luck in your journey to break 28 year Super Bow drought, it must not have been easy going that long but I wouldnt know.

Again, no one gives a crap about the Bucs.
Mariner
Senior
And1: 108

Post#745 » by Mariner » Mon Jan 1, 2024 4:00 pm

wembambamya wrote:I think I'll stop here, agree to disagree if Cowboys fans think they won the Lions game fair and square. I think they didnt but even though some of your points have been irrelevant and lack logic, you also made some solid points and I thank you for those.

But good luck in your journey to break 28 year Super Bow drought, it must not have been easy going that long but I wouldnt know.

You also wouldn’t know about watching your team win 3 Superbowls.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#746 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Jan 1, 2024 4:32 pm

Mariner wrote:

You also wouldn’t know about watching your team win 2 Superbowls.

Fixed.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#747 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Jan 1, 2024 4:43 pm

Mr B wrote:

Again, no one gives a crap about the Bucs.

Any word on when Hankins is going to be back my friend? :thinking:
wco81
RealGM
And1: 9,318

Post#748 » by wco81 » Mon Jan 1, 2024 6:12 pm

wembambamya wrote:
Mr B wrote:
wembambamya wrote:
So non- Cowboy or Niner fans shouldnt be commenting on the games they watch? Even though I watched my team won two super bowls in my lifetime meanwhile most Cowboys fans have not experienced joy of winning a super bowl in their lifetime.

I’ve seen the Cowboys win 3 SB’s in my lifetime.

They say average NFL watcher is 29 years old, considering Cowboys last won 27 years ago and humans dont have the understanding of winning at 2 years old, yeah most Cowboys fans havent had the experience of winning. You might be old, I dont know.

That seems pretty low.

One trend that will have impact over time is that fewer boys from affluent families are playing football. All the concerns about CTE have made families keep their sons out of the sport.

So that may hurt the growth of young fans, if more and more of them actually participate in other sports than football in the future.
hermes
RealGM
And1: 24,584

Post#749 » by hermes » Mon Jan 1, 2024 11:10 pm

vikings ugh. was at a news years get together so i didn't see much of this but that's probably for the best

and we have another week of this?? yikes...
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#750 » by bluejerseyjinx » Tue Jan 2, 2024 12:24 am

It was a good call. prime time and Vikings don't mix well.
hermes
RealGM
And1: 24,584

Post#751 » by hermes » Wed Jan 3, 2024 7:07 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:It was a good call. prime time and Vikings don't mix well.

won't be around this weekend either, i'll be in dallas cowboy country - remembering the alamo at san antonio

i apologize for whatever ill omens that brings

Return to The General NFL Board