Moderator: bwgood77

wembambamya
Junior
And1: 114

Re: Week 17 

Post#681 » by wembambamya » Mon Jan 1, 2024 12:29 am

bluejerseyjinx wrote:
wembambamya wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:Another smack talking juvenile living in his mom's basement bragging about his team that is not even in the big dance yet. That's what I call integrity. :clown:

You complained about another poster trolling last page, yet you seem to be the biggest troll in this thread.

Funny. Same thing can be said about you. Is this all you bring to the table. Is it all you have? You haven't brought up one good point about your Buc's but seem to love bashing the Cowboys. Somebody is awfully grumpy after losing to the Saints today. I would run and hide if I were you. I know a few Cowboy posters not here at the moment that will address your wonderful posting and knowledge later. Can't wait for the show. Newbies need to be broken in. :D

I mostly lurk and read anyway. I dont care, your cowboy friends can post about me, it is not that important.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM
And1: 3,343

Post#682 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Jan 1, 2024 12:31 am

wembambamya wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:
wembambamya wrote:
You complained about another poster trolling last page, yet you seem to be the biggest troll in this thread.

Funny. Same thing can be said about you. Is this all you bring to the table. Is it all you have? You haven't brought up one good point about your Buc's but seem to love bashing the Cowboys. Somebody is awfully grumpy after losing to the Saints today. I would run and hide if I were you. I know a few Cowboy posters not here at the moment that will address your wonderful posting and knowledge later. Can't wait for the show. Newbies need to be broken in. :D

I mostly lurk and read anyway. I dont care, your cowboy friends can post about me, it is not that important.

And I find everything you have posted so far is unimportant. I'm sure they will say the same thing. Next time bring something to the table, would you please. Lurk. Tampa Bay tradition !!!!!!
wembambamya
Junior

Post#683 » by wembambamya » Mon Jan 1, 2024 12:32 am

bluejerseyjinx wrote:
El Turco wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:Nobody has to cheat when they play the Buc's. Baker Mayfield. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Pretty soon you are going to have to talk to yourself :wink:

Sometimes its really hard to bite your tongue. You know what I mean? :wink: :lol: These young children think they have the whole world figured out. Cracks me up.

I think he was pointing out the hypocrisy of your post from the previous page, you didnt catch his drift :)
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#684 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Jan 1, 2024 12:33 am

wembambamya wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:
El Turco wrote:
Pretty soon you are going to have to talk to yourself :wink:

Sometimes its really hard to bite your tongue. You know what I mean? :wink: :lol: These young children think they have the whole world figured out. Cracks me up.

I think he was pointing out the hypocrisy of your post from the previous page, you didnt catch his drift :)

I caught yours however. You need to be around a bit more to see how things work in the general. I don't think you will get any attention in the Buc's forum.
wembambamya
Junior

Post#685 » by wembambamya » Mon Jan 1, 2024 12:35 am

bluejerseyjinx wrote:
wembambamya wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:Funny. Same thing can be said about you. Is this all you bring to the table. Is it all you have? You haven't brought up one good point about your Buc's but seem to love bashing the Cowboys. Somebody is awfully grumpy after losing to the Saints today. I would run and hide if I were you. I know a few Cowboy posters not here at the moment that will address your wonderful posting and knowledge later. Can't wait for the show. Newbies need to be broken in. :D

And I find everything you have posted so far is unimportant. I'm sure they will say the same thing. Next time bring something to the table, would you please. Lurk. Tampa Bay tradition !!!!!!

Should I care what people online think of me? People I've never met? Why?

I do enjoy lurking, there are some knowledgeable and funny posters here. But generally I dont have time to go back and forth like this.
RIPskaterdude
RealGM
And1: 36,520

Post#686 » by RIPskaterdude » Mon Jan 1, 2024 12:36 am

Was rooting for the Bengals to win, would have left 5 9-7 teams going for two spots and the AFC South
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#687 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Jan 1, 2024 12:37 am

wembambamya wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:
wembambamya wrote:

Should I care what people online think of me? People I've never met? Why?

I do enjoy lurking, there are some knowledgeable and funny posters here. But generally I dont have time to go back and forth like this.

Well go put on your pj's then and we can all chat some other time sweetie. :cuddle :kiss
wembambamya
Junior

Post#688 » by wembambamya » Mon Jan 1, 2024 12:41 am

RIPskaterdude wrote:Was rooting for the Bengals to win, would have left 5 9-7 teams going for two spots and the AFC South

Going thru all those permutations would drive me crazy lol

For us it is easy, win and win the division. Lose and probably also lose wild card.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#689 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Jan 1, 2024 1:04 am

Wonder if the Hermes show will start shortly. Vikings and prime time don't go well together.
QB_Eagles
Rookie
And1: 331

Post#690 » by QB_Eagles » Mon Jan 1, 2024 2:35 am

bluejerseyjinx wrote:Wonder if the Hermes show will start shortly. Vikings and prime time don't go well together.

No hermes show on New Year's Eve.
LAKESHOW
RealGM
And1: 4,203

Post#691 » by LAKESHOW » Mon Jan 1, 2024 2:46 am

Vikings need some help
Home of the 17 Time World Champions
Mr B
RealGM
And1: 4,125

Post#692 » by Mr B » Mon Jan 1, 2024 2:53 am

wembambamya wrote:
Mr B wrote:
wembambamya wrote:
Exactly, NFL knows only way to keep Dallas in playoffs if they get home games and that means extra ratings. Those who followed NFL long time knows what's up. You can tell even Cowboys fans know it judging from how defensive they react to it.

It’s not Cowboys’ fans fault that no one gives a crap about the Bucs.

So you find a way to cheat? way to have integrity, but expected nothing less from the Cowboys fans.

Who cheated?
Mariner
Senior
And1: 108

Post#693 » by Mariner » Mon Jan 1, 2024 2:53 am

QB_Eagles wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:Wonder if the Hermes show will start shortly. Vikings and prime time don't go well together.

It’s a private showing.
RaoulDuke79
RealGM
And1: 4,182

Post#694 » by RaoulDuke79 » Mon Jan 1, 2024 3:52 am

Mariner wrote:
QB_Eagles wrote:

It’s a private showing.

Maybe the message that his team is playing tonight didn't get to him fast enough...
We watched the tragedy unfold. We did as we were told, we bought and sold. It was the greatest show on Earth...but then it was over.
Mr B
RealGM
And1: 4,125

Post#695 » by Mr B » Mon Jan 1, 2024 4:20 am

wembambamya wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:
wembambamya wrote:
Werent you talking about the franchises that have won the super bowl more recently? ehm..

I always consider a teams whole history. There is no one that has more Super bowls in the NFC than the Cowboys. You guys need to catch up before any Cowboy or Niner fan will take you seriously. :crazy:

So non- Cowboy or Niner fans shouldnt be commenting on the games they watch? Even though I watched my team won two super bowls in my lifetime meanwhile most Cowboys fans have not experienced joy of winning a super bowl in their lifetime.

I’ve seen the Cowboys win 3 SB’s in my lifetime.
QB_Eagles
Rookie
And1: 331

Post#696 » by QB_Eagles » Mon Jan 1, 2024 4:27 am

I'd like to know what MTM has to say about the Packers making the playoffs.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#697 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Jan 1, 2024 5:02 am

wembambamya wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:
wembambamya wrote:
Werent you talking about the franchises that have won the super bowl more recently? ehm..

I always consider a teams whole history. There is no one that has more Super bowls in the NFC than the Cowboys. You guys need to catch up before any Cowboy or Niner fan will take you seriously. :crazy:

So non- Cowboy or Niner fans shouldnt be commenting on the games they watch? Even though I watched my team won two super bowls in my lifetime meanwhile most Cowboys fans have not experienced joy of winning a super bowl in their lifetime.

Comment all you want. But when all you bring for a comment is cheating by the Cowboys, one can't help wonder whether we should take you serious. I've watched my team in 8 Super Bowls, winning 5 of them. Bring something to the table next time.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#698 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Jan 1, 2024 5:07 am

Mr B wrote:
wembambamya wrote:
Mr B wrote:It’s not Cowboys’ fans fault that no one gives a crap about the Bucs.

So you find a way to cheat? way to have integrity, but expected nothing less from the Cowboys fans.

Who cheated?

Cowboys have been accused of many things and been called all kinds of names over the years, but cheating. that's a first for me. I would like to hear how we have cheated. Just so hard to believe due to the fact we have had more than our share of bad luck and the wrong end of the stick on so many occasions in our history.
wembambamya
Junior

Post#699 » by wembambamya » Mon Jan 1, 2024 11:36 am

Mr B wrote:
wembambamya wrote:
Mr B wrote:It’s not Cowboys’ fans fault that no one gives a crap about the Bucs.

Who cheated?

Ask Lions fans
wembambamya
Junior

Post#700 » by wembambamya » Mon Jan 1, 2024 11:40 am

Mr B wrote:
wembambamya wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:I always consider a teams whole history. There is no one that has more Super bowls in the NFC than the Cowboys. You guys need to catch up before any Cowboy or Niner fan will take you seriously. :crazy:

I’ve seen the Cowboys win 3 SB’s in my lifetime.

They say average NFL watcher is 29 years old, considering Cowboys last won 27 years ago and humans dont have the understanding of winning at 2 years old, yeah most Cowboys fans havent had the experience of winning. You might be old, I dont know.

Return to The General NFL Board