Yet, here you are. :lol:
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM
And1: 3,341

Re: Draft thread 

Post#862 » by bluejerseyjinx » Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:35 pm

azcatz11 wrote:
QB_Eagles wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:Where the hell is el tourco? Seems weird with without his lips flapping about all this. :wink:

He left because of your personality.

Yeah that’s why I don’t post here really anymore tbh

I'm glad that's all it took. :cuddle :kiss
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#863 » by bluejerseyjinx » Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:41 pm

QB_Eagles wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:Where the hell is el tourco? Seems weird with without his lips flapping about all this. :wink:

He left because of your personality.

I wish its was that easy.
Charlesareed
Sixth Man
And1: 749

Post#864 » by Charlesareed » Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:54 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:Oh boy. Now he has an issue with you. Hope you can handle it. :wink: :rofl:

Who are you targeting today for the Chiefs?

Chiefs took a TE and CB in 4th round. They have 2 more picks in round 5. One of which they got from the Cowboys.

Watch they take Brenden Rice with their next pick
Chicago Raised me
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#865 » by bluejerseyjinx » Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:58 pm

Charlesareed wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:Who are you targeting today for the Chiefs?

Chiefs took a TE and CB in 4th round. They have 2 more picks in round 5. One of which they got from the Cowboys.

Watch they take Brenden Rice with their next pick

Hope your right. I was hoping for one more WR. And Jerry Rice's kid !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Charlesareed
Sixth Man
And1: 749

Post#866 » by Charlesareed » Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:04 pm

QB_Eagles wrote:Does the Jags owner's son have a neck brace?

Yeah he’s selling the bump he took by jack Perry & the young bucks
Chicago Raised me
hermes
RealGM
And1: 24,580

Post#867 » by hermes » Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:52 pm

a kicker!?!

good luck to you will reichard, you're going to need it here
Mr B
RealGM
And1: 4,110

Post#868 » by Mr B » Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:23 am

bluejerseyjinx wrote:
Mr B wrote:
last stand wrote:
God that Ernie guy is such a joke/homer

Best pure edge in the nfc east. Lmao

Yea that guy is an idiot. He does post some good videos though.

Is he from Oregon? :wink: :lol:

I have no idea where he’s from. He’s a super homer though.
GoRapstheoriginal
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,780

Post#869 » by GoRapstheoriginal » Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:37 am

WentzerWuver
Rookie
And1: 287

Post#870 » by WentzerWuver » Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:29 am

GoRapstheoriginal wrote:https://www.pff.com/news/draft-2024-nfl-draft-grades-all-32-teams
I agree with Philly overall grade via pff minus -1. Don't need to waste 2 picks on receiving development when we already have enough depths. Should have went with OT depth which are never enough along with a safety but I think Cooper could fill the spot in a pinch. Was hoping to draft high IQ Travis in the 7th or fell undrafted but the Jets took him to learn from Rodgers. I really think he will have Purdy like success at the next level. Along with drafting my top OT plus the Yac king, the Jets and Lions won this draft class A+

https://youtube.com/shorts/hfTxIzvsHPw?si=yjPYZa5bn0x4hbIO
QB_Eagles
Rookie
And1: 329

Post#871 » by QB_Eagles » Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:52 am

WentzerWuver wrote:
GoRapstheoriginal wrote:https://www.pff.com/news/draft-2024-nfl-draft-grades-all-32-teams
I agree with Philly overall grade via pff minus -1. Don't need to waste 2 picks on receiving development when we already have enough depths. Should have went with OT depth which are never enough along with a safety but I think Cooper could fill the spot in a pinch. Was hoping to draft high IQ Travis in the 7th or fell undrafted but the Jets took him to learn from Rodgers. I really think he will have Purdy like success at the next level. Along with drafting my top OT, the Jets won this draft imo A+

https://youtube.com/shorts/hfTxIzvsHPw?si=yjPYZa5bn0x4hbIO

Catch-22: If Travis was really high IQ, he wouldn't play QB due to risk of concussions.
WentzerWuver
Rookie
And1: 287

Post#872 » by WentzerWuver » Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:10 am

QB_Eagles wrote:Catch-22: If Travis was really high IQ, he wouldn't play QB due to risk of concussions.

That's what scared QB do and if he had not played, wouldn't considered him as I am aware of the injury concern. I did spend time checking out all QB prospects unlike other positions and this is the only below the radar QB that has the ability to be successful like Purdy especially while learning from an elite QB. I dont even like Milton beyond my initial love with his crazy arm strength and will end up being a worse variant of Winston.

Love Penix Jr but has same injury concerns. Since Minny drafted a bust, they maybe able to work something out to get Cousins back. Otherwise, Jefferson is good as gone as they will be passing to ghosts instead of him with any consistency. They should have retained Dobbs. Grade C even tho I love the Bama pick.

https://youtube.com/shorts/4zDtbR-efbs?si=5X_iJXl-DoVIirdO
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics
And1: 14,493

Post#873 » by Cactus Jack » Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:52 am

Commanders, Steelers, Colts are my winners.

Loser: Atlanta
Dominater wrote:Damn Cactus jack takin over
QB_Eagles
Rookie
And1: 329

Post#874 » by QB_Eagles » Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:35 am

WentzerWuver wrote:
QB_Eagles wrote:Catch-22: If Travis was really high IQ, he wouldn't play QB due to risk of concussions.

That's what scared QB do and if he had not played, wouldn't considered him as I am aware of the injury concern. I did spend time checking out all QB prospects unlike other positions and this is the only below the radar QB that has the ability to be successful like Purdy especially while learning from an elite QB. I dont even like Milton beyond my initial love with his crazy arm strength and will end up being a worse variant of Winston.

Love Penix Jr but has same injury concerns. Since Minny drafted a bust, they maybe able to work something out to get Cousins back. Otherwise, Jefferson is good as gone as they will be passing to ghosts instead of him with any consistency. They should have retained Dobbs. Grade C even tho I love the Bama pick.

https://youtube.com/shorts/4zDtbR-efbs?si=5X_iJXl-DoVIirdO

Keon Coleman said he shops coats 2 seasons in advance. Now that's real high IQ.

Read on Twitter
DOT
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 48,482

Post#875 » by DOT » Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:01 pm

I think that's about right for the Jags

Love the trade down and getting a true deep threat for Trevor, and while I would've preferred to snag one of the CBs that fell to round 2 like DeJean, I think Jarrian Jones is a good pick in the 3rd for what we need. He's not a 3rd rounder overall, but is a good slot CB which we needed more than boundary CB

Javon Foster is a solid get in the 4th as a depth lineman, I'm not counting on him to start but given the age of the O line as well as the injury history of Cam Robinson and Walker Little plus how thin we were last year, I like it

Other than that, Smith is a pretty massive reach, and while I don't love Prince or Robinson (legit we drafted a kick returner in the 5th round lol), I can't complain too much about 5th round reaches. Jordan Jefferson is just on the bubble of being able to complain about, but I get what we were doing there

Overall, we drafted guys to fill two huge needs (deep threat WR and slot CB), then stocked up on iDL depth and got some depth help for the line, plus a kicker who's pretty good allegedly. They're not exactly who I'd pick, but the process was correct imo

Also, Myles Cole is someone I'm actually intrigued by as a 7th rounder. 24 year old project, but his measurables are as elite as you can get, 6'6, 280 pounds, 7'3 wingspan, 9.93 RAS score, I mean, there's a reason he was there in the 7th round but might as well gamble on traits at that point. Just doing it in the 2nd round is too rich for me.
BaF Lakers:

Darius Garland/Cory Joseph
Klay Thompson/Shaedon Sharpe
Keldon Johnson/De'Andre Hunter
Evan Mobley/Tari Eason
Nic Claxton/Draymond Green

Bench: Leonard Miller, Jett Howard, Markquis Nowell, Kennedy Chandler, Day'Ron Sharpe
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics

Post#876 » by Cactus Jack » Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:25 pm

If the Hawks didn't get cute in Round 4, I think they probably would've gotten an A grade.

DT Byron Murphy- A+
OG Christian Haynes- A+
LB Tyrice Knight- C
TE AJ Barner- B
CB Nehemiah Pritchett- B
OG Sataoa Laumea- B+
CB DJ James- A
OT Mike Jerrell- C

The Knight pick (4th Round) is a reach for me. I don't love the value for someone with his profile. Athletic traits but raw. He went earlier than expected.

Zierlein had a 2nd round grade on James. Dane Brugler had him in the 3rd. Great value in the 6th Round.

Jerrell is a lottery ticket in the 7th Round. Practice squad is likely in his future.
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 57,597

Post#877 » by bwgood77 » Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:41 pm

Looks like the Chargers earned solid grades everywhere I look. Loved the McConkey picks. Then Junior Colson in the 3rd was a steal. Dane Brugler, The Athletic's draft guy, had him ranked as the #1 LB. Not sure where others had him ranked. Then Jerry Rice's son, Brenden Rice, fell WAY further than projected. They also got 2 CBs, and one fell quite a bit lower than projected. Most of their picks were guys ranked higher than where they took him. I think 2 of their 9 picks were ranked lower than where they took them.
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics

Post#878 » by Cactus Jack » Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:02 pm

bwgood77 wrote:Looks like the Chargers earned solid grades everywhere I look. Loved the McConkey picks. Then Junior Colson in the 3rd was a steal. Dane Brugler, The Athletic's draft guy, had him ranked as the #1 LB. Not sure where others had him ranked. Then Jerry Rice's son, Brenden Rice, fell WAY further than projected. They also got 2 CBs, and one fell quite a bit lower than projected. Most of their picks were guys ranked higher than where they took him. I think 2 of their 9 picks were ranked lower than where they took them.

McConkey & Colson will be solid starters for them. I'm not too familiar with some of the other names. Rice was probably worth a flyer where they took him (7th).
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 57,597

Post#879 » by bwgood77 » Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:23 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:
bwgood77 wrote:Looks like the Chargers earned solid grades everywhere I look. Loved the McConkey picks. Then Junior Colson in the 3rd was a steal. Dane Brugler, The Athletic's draft guy, had him ranked as the #1 LB. Not sure where others had him ranked. Then Jerry Rice's son, Brenden Rice, fell WAY further than projected. They also got 2 CBs, and one fell quite a bit lower than projected. Most of their picks were guys ranked higher than where they took him. I think 2 of their 9 picks were ranked lower than where they took them.

McConkey & Colson will be solid starters for them. I'm not too familiar with some of the other names. Rice was probably worth a flyer where they took him (7th).

He was ranked like 125th by The Athletic guy and in a similar spot by Kiper. They also got another WR from Michigan with their last pick he is supposed to be pretty good.
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics

Post#880 » by Cactus Jack » Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:35 pm

bwgood77 wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:

He was ranked like 125th by The Athletic guy and in a similar spot by Kiper. They also got another WR from Michigan with their last pick he is supposed to be pretty good.

Yeah, I think Rice was projected to go somewhere in the 4th. Not sure why he fell?

I thought McConkey was a Brandon Stokely clone on film. Fun player. Could be an excellent slot receiver.

Return to The General NFL Board