Week 18

Moderator: bwgood77

Mr B
RealGM
And1: 4,125

Re: Week 18 

Post#361 » by Mr B » Tue Jan 9, 2024 5:20 pm

wembambamya wrote:
El Turco wrote:More like insecurity oozed as my guy would say and you couldnt control yourself :)

Didnt even get the point of that post, Dallas Inferiority Complexes ahahah even Niners being a better loser than others puts em in a tailspin lol

You act as if the 2 Bucs championships happened yesterday. They are old news. They’re as relevant as the Cowboys 5 SB wins or the 3 NFL Championships that the Eagles have.
wembambamya
Junior
And1: 114

Post#362 » by wembambamya » Tue Jan 9, 2024 5:23 pm

Mr B wrote:
wembambamya wrote:
El Turco wrote:More like insecurity oozed as my guy would say and you couldnt control yourself :)

Didnt even get the point of that post, Dallas Inferiority Complexes ahahah even Niners being a better loser than others puts em in a tailspin lol

You act as if the 2 Bucs championships happened yesterday. They are old news. They’re as relevant as the Cowboys 5 SB wins or the 3 NFL Championships that the Eagles have.

Sure, if you need that copium lmao
Mr B
RealGM
And1: 4,125

Week 18 

Post#363 » by Mr B » Tue Jan 9, 2024 5:34 pm

wembambamya wrote:
Mr B wrote:
wembambamya wrote:

Sure, if you need that copium lmao

You don’t have to believe it for it to be true. There’s what maybe 3 players still on the team. Different head coaches. Different QB. You might as well be talking about Washington’s last SB win. They’re equally as relevant.
wembambamya
Junior

Post#364 » by wembambamya » Tue Jan 9, 2024 6:21 pm

Guessing it is a lot more than 3, offense by itself has at least 4. Doesnt matter though, I still have the picture from the parade as my phone wallpaper still havent even changed my phone since then. I am happy with having a 3 year old super bowl rather than 30 year old super bowl, if you feel opposite to each his own lmao
QB_Eagles
Rookie
And1: 331

Post#365 » by QB_Eagles » Tue Jan 9, 2024 6:23 pm

wembambamya wrote:Guessing it is a lot more than 3, offense by itself has at least 4. Doesnt matter though, I still have the picture from the parade as my phone wallpaper still havent even changed my phone since then. I am happy with having a 3 year old super bowl rather than 30 year old super bowl, if you feel opposite to each his own lmao

I dunno man the 1949 Eagles Championship parade was lit.
wembambamya
Junior

Post#366 » by wembambamya » Tue Jan 9, 2024 6:25 pm

QB_Eagles wrote:
wembambamya wrote:Guessing it is a lot more than 3, offense by itself has at least 4. Doesnt matter though, I still have the picture from the parade as my phone wallpaper still havent even changed my phone since then. I am happy with having a 3 year old super bowl rather than 30 year old super bowl, if you feel opposite to each his own lmao

I dunno man the 1949 Eagles Championship parade was lit.

you mean it was groovy heheh

Return to The General NFL Board