Moderator: bwgood77

El Turco
GOTB Fantasy Basketball Ultimate 2x Champion
And1: 20,560

Re: Super Bowl LVIII Thread 

Post#661 » by El Turco » Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:49 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:
Mariner wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:The new generation Cowboy fans and Jerry have different Copium than the old guard fans. They still think they can go all in and still win with dumb Dak and McCarthy under the current culture. :ouch: :rofl:

I have zero Copium. The cowboys have 100% failed the fan base in almost 30 years. I get that and own that.

Jerry has failed the Cowboy fans base since he forced Jimmy out the door after winning back to back Super Bowls. The Culture went downhill after that and Jerry Jones is the person most responsible for the product on the field since then. The new generation fans keep buying Jerry's **** year in and year out because they have never witnessed sustained success for a 20 year period after starting from nothing and what it takes. The new generation Cowboy fans after Jerry is the other biggest reason they can't get over the last two hurdles. They buy Jerry's crap year in and year out and are too phu.... stupid to see what has been right in front of their faces for over 2 decades. Jerry and the new generation Cowboy fans are dragging this once proud franchise to the likes of the old Lions, Browns, Jets and Cardinal franchises of the past.
A strong franchise and leadership at the top includes the likes of a Roger Staubach, Tom Landry and Clint Murchinson, not Mike McCarthy, Dak Prescott and Jerry Jones. Cowboys will never even sniff another Super Bowl under the leadership of Jerry Jones. Book it. And Dak Prescott doesn't only suck, he's stupid. And you can't fix stupid I don't care how nice a guy he is. I told all you new generation knuckleheads 3 years ago that Dak was not the guy. You didn't listen and are getting what you deserve. Unless all of Cowboy nation gets off their asses and calls out Jerry, nothing will change. Jerry has to go or die.

TheLowlySquire wrote:Wow, Arda! Huge!

Howard Mass wrote:Arda is not a terrorist. Arda is a good person.
Mr B
RealGM
And1: 4,043

Post#662 » by Mr B » Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:36 pm

Micah Prescott
Analyst
And1: 1,156

Post#663 » by Micah Prescott » Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:47 pm

Yikes is that a real quote?

He's really blaming the fans for losing?

Actually now that I think about it, they probably did lose the game because of Turco. Makes sense to me.
azcatz11
RealGM
And1: 26,555

Post#664 » by azcatz11 » Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:51 pm

Micah Prescott wrote:Yikes is that a real quote?

Actually now that I think about it, they probably did lose the game because of Turco. Makes sense to me.

The loss is on Turco
Mr B
RealGM

Post#665 » by Mr B » Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:55 pm

We need Taylor Swift to do a cover of this song now. Lol!

Read on Twitter
?s=46&t=3KaI_3QT7XTTm5N8gt4yQg
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics
And1: 14,463

Post#666 » by Cactus Jack » Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:56 pm

Micah Prescott wrote:Actually now that I think about it, they probably did lose the game because of Turco. Makes sense to me.

He jinxed them & he doesn't even realize it. :wink:

Shanahan comes off as such a weirdo, that the quote itself is somewhat believable lol.
Dominater wrote:Damn Cactus jack takin over
Mr B
RealGM

Post#667 » by Mr B » Tue Feb 13, 2024 6:01 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:
Micah Prescott wrote:Actually now that I think about it, they probably did lose the game because of Turco. Makes sense to me.

Shanahan comes off as such a weirdo, that the quote itself is somewhat believable lol.

Shanahan trying really hard for that Tony Hawk look too.
Micah Prescott
Analyst

Post#668 » by Micah Prescott » Tue Feb 13, 2024 6:30 pm

Mr B wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:

Shanahan trying really hard for that Tony Hawk look too.

:lol:
El Turco

Post#669 » by El Turco » Tue Feb 13, 2024 8:16 pm

@sportsmemery, where cowboys fans get their news :lol: :lol:

Kyle's not bad looking for a coach, at the very least he is not morbidly obese like half the coaches. McCarthy and Reid are a french fry away from the memoriam list.

wembambamya
Junior
And1: 114

Post#670 » by wembambamya » Tue Feb 13, 2024 8:23 pm

azcatz11 wrote:

The loss is on Turco

He is always out there talking about bee dicks and it checks out that Niners lost the super bowl by bee's dick.
RaoulDuke79
RealGM
And1: 4,165

Post#671 » by RaoulDuke79 » Tue Feb 13, 2024 8:24 pm

Come on man, they don't eat french fries....they eat loaded french fries smothered in titty-gravy.
We watched the tragedy unfold. We did as we were told, we bought and sold. It was the greatest show on Earth...but then it was over.
wembambamya
Junior

Post#672 » by wembambamya » Tue Feb 13, 2024 8:29 pm

El Turco wrote:

Kyle's not bad looking for a coach, at the very least he is not morbidly obese like half the coaches. McCarthy and Reid are a french fry away from the memoriam list.

Niners probably have the best looking team, no homo. CMC and Warner are lookers, Purdy has that child like charm. Well maybe little homo.
Mr B
RealGM

Post#673 » by Mr B » Tue Feb 13, 2024 8:32 pm

wembambamya wrote:
El Turco wrote:

Niners probably have the best looking team, no homo. CMC and Warner are lookers, Purdy has that child like charm. Well maybe little homo.

You’re giving serious pedo vibes dude.
El Turco

Post#674 » by El Turco » Tue Feb 13, 2024 8:33 pm

RaoulDuke79 wrote:Come on man, they don't eat french fries....they eat loaded french fries smothered in titty-gravy.

I dont know what titty gravy is but for some reason now I got the image of gravy dripping from Reid's titties in mind. This is not pleasant.

RaoulDuke79
RealGM

Post#675 » by RaoulDuke79 » Tue Feb 13, 2024 8:33 pm

Mr B wrote:
wembambamya wrote:
El Turco wrote:

Next he's gonna tell us Purdy has a purdy mouth...
We watched the tragedy unfold. We did as we were told, we bought and sold. It was the greatest show on Earth...but then it was over.
RaoulDuke79
RealGM

Post#676 » by RaoulDuke79 » Tue Feb 13, 2024 8:36 pm

El Turco wrote:
RaoulDuke79 wrote:Come on man, they don't eat french fries....they eat loaded french fries smothered in titty-gravy.

I dont know what titty gravy is but for some reason now I got the image of gravy dripping from Reid's titties in mind. This is not pleasant.

Spoiler:
wembambamya
Junior

Post#677 » by wembambamya » Tue Feb 13, 2024 8:36 pm

Mr B wrote:
wembambamya wrote:
El Turco wrote:

Not sure which part of talking about adults' appearances makes you a pedo but you started all this by commenting Shanahan's hair style. Something you are trying to project? lmao
El Turco

Post#678 » by El Turco » Tue Feb 13, 2024 8:38 pm

RaoulDuke79 wrote:
El Turco wrote:

Spoiler:

Ironically this is also how I picture Mr. Boob. Still not pleasant.

Mr B
RealGM

Post#679 » by Mr B » Tue Feb 13, 2024 8:42 pm

El Turco wrote:
RaoulDuke79 wrote:
El Turco wrote:

Spoiler:

Ironically this is also how I picture Mr. Boob. Still not pleasant.

Not surprising you often envision naked men. I mean you are from San Fran.
Micah Prescott
Analyst

Post#680 » by Micah Prescott » Tue Feb 13, 2024 8:44 pm

wembambamya wrote:
Mr B wrote:
wembambamya wrote:

Not sure which part of talking about adults' appearances makes you a pedo but you started all this by commenting Shanahan's hair style. Something you are trying to project? lmao

It's too late, we all know you like little boys now, secret is out. I have notified authorities. You should probably think about bleaching your hair and driving out of country.

Return to The General NFL Board