Texans trade for Diggs

Moderator: bwgood77

Mamba Mentality
RealGM
And1: 19,796

Texans trade for Diggs 

Post#1 » by Mamba Mentality » Wed Apr 3, 2024 3:03 pm

Read on Twitter

CJ Stroud is gonna be a menace next season.
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics
And1: 14,474

Re: Texans trade for Diggs 

Post#2 » by Cactus Jack » Wed Apr 3, 2024 3:21 pm

Houston is building a juggernaut. Diggs must be a major pain in the ass. Because the compensation is fairly light.
Dominater wrote:Damn Cactus jack takin over
Duke4life831
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 64,719

Post#3 » by Duke4life831 » Wed Apr 3, 2024 4:48 pm

I think Diggs best days are behind him. But I think Texans can get 1 more good year out of him. Dude is no doubt a head case that wears out his welcome wherever he goes.
Mr B
RealGM
And1: 4,050

Post#4 » by Mr B » Wed Apr 3, 2024 5:02 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:Houston is building a juggernaut. Diggs must be a major pain in the ass. Because the compensation is fairly light.

I’m not surprised by the compensation. Diggs is on the wrong side of 30 and like you said can be kind of a headache. Also there are some good WR’s in this draft. His value is not that high.
Otis Driftwood
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,981

Post#5 » by Otis Driftwood » Wed Apr 3, 2024 5:07 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:Houston is building a juggernaut. Diggs must be a major pain in the ass. Because the compensation is fairly light.

Bills are eating $30M to be done with him. Rumblings about him having “issues” with the OC & QB.

Yeah - a 2nd seems light but maybe the Bills just wanted his ass gone too.
"I've had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn't it."
WentzerWuver
Pro Prospect
And1: 215

Post#6 » by WentzerWuver » Wed Apr 3, 2024 5:35 pm

Mr B wrote:

I’m not surprised by the compensation. Diggs is on the wrong side of 30 and like you said can be kind of a headache. Also there are some good WR’s in this draft. His value is not that high.
Its not that but why the Texans of all teams like they don't do any due diligence other than name recognition. Texans has one of the best young talented receiving core in the league which including your Noah which Diggs will destroy it when he doesn't get his touches and ruin their tight knit locker room. Josh had it with him by refusing to pass to him even when he's open. The Panthers needed him more since they have no true playmakers last season to help out Bryce and should be more willing to take a flyer with him.

https://youtube.com/shorts/CZvzshuQlcg?si=8Sd6zZLtqPi75ctg

https://youtube.com/shorts/Ezr3BPEBuiU?si=FcV2GEqiIbUSESWF

https://youtube.com/shorts/EVwziP-AT0M?si=BWlnwAx8LsZbqC0K
Michael Jackson
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls
And1: 10,502

Post#7 » by Michael Jackson » Wed Apr 3, 2024 6:05 pm

Otis Driftwood wrote:

Bills are eating $30M to be done with him. Rumblings about him having “issues” with the OC & QB.

Keenan Allen had better stats in 4 less games than Diggs last year, granted he is one year older and it is a contract year but he only cost the Bears a 4th round pick.
WentzerWuver
Pro Prospect
And1: 215

Post#8 » by WentzerWuver » Wed Apr 3, 2024 7:02 pm

Michael Jackson wrote:
Otis Driftwood wrote:

Keenan Allen had better stats in 4 less games than Diggs last year, granted he is one year older and it is a contract year but he only cost the Bears a 4th round pick.
Cause his QB refused to pass to him for being a detriment to HIS team even when he is wide open which was often. Diggs can still get open even without trying cause of his breakaway speed. If no one trades forhim, he would have been released. I wouldn't want my Eagles to even trade for him for even a 7th round pick for pennies off a dollar. He was much worse than AJ when it comes being greedy in his demands for touches.

https://heavy.com/sports/buffalo-bills/josh-allen-stefon-diggs-no-passes-why/

Return to The General NFL Board