Game 50: Pistons @ Blazers 10PM EST

Moderators: dVs33, Cowology, Snakebites, theBigLip

zeebneeb
RealGM
And1: 10,839

Re: Game 50: Pistons @ Blazers 10PM EST 

Post#141 » by zeebneeb » Fri Feb 9, 2024 11:01 pm

whitehops wrote:
zeebneeb wrote:Man, this is the definition of being a wet blanket.

If the young guys coming back from 23 down, and winning the game in overtime, on a back to back, doesn't inspire confidence, I don't think anything will.

At some point we’re going to have to set the bar higher than beating a “g league + grant” blazers squad to get excited.

Let me know when I can do that I guess.
Fine. The team also beat the Kings a game prior.

Glad I got a text after I fell asleep to turn it back on.

Was worth it.
MrBigShot
RealGM
And1: 17,167

Post#142 » by MrBigShot » Sat Feb 10, 2024 12:45 am

Anyone who defended monty's decision to play hayes over ivey at the start of the season should be ashamed. Monty is an idiot.

Amazing how much different a player can look when given the opportunity to play, and play to his strengths.
"They say you miss 100% of the shots you take" - Mike James
GreekAlex
Veteran
And1: 1,265

Post#143 » by GreekAlex » Sat Feb 10, 2024 12:57 am

MrBigShot wrote:Anyone who defended monty's decision to play hayes over ivey at the start of the season should be ashamed. Monty is an idiot.

Amazing how much different a player can look when given the opportunity to play, and play to his strengths.

I could have mildly respected it if Monte Morris was playing ahead of Ivey for the first 10-15 games to get him engaged on Defense but there no justification for Killian Hayes.

After he was finally released some of the Bally sports commentators were joking about how it was like playing 4 on 5 on offense lol

Return to Detroit Pistons