ImageImageImage

Iowa UConn game

Moderators: dVs33, Cowology, Snakebites, theBigLip

gusman
Analyst
And1: 355

Iowa UConn game 

Post#1 » by gusman » Sat Apr 6, 2024 3:37 am

I am sorry to say that rigging games has even infiltrated ncaa women’s basketball. Line on UConn Iowa was Iowa -3.5. End of the game refs call a BS offensive foul on UConn. You cannot make that call. Rigged.
bstein14
RealGM
And1: 8,062

Re: Iowa UConn game 

Post#2 » by bstein14 » Sat Apr 6, 2024 12:35 pm

It was a very poor call at that stage of the game, but the screen setter wasn't 100% still like a statue she was moving her arm/elbow slightly and the Iowa player sold the call bouncing off the screen like she was hit on it. So, not a correct call and 100% a tough call for UConn but I can at least understand why the ref made that call. That said, its doubtful it had anything to do with sports betting.

That said, I think its much more likely that big money tries to influence something like a woman's college basketball where most of the refs make between $2K and $3k per game and many of those refs only get to referee about 30 games a year that isn't a huge payday compared to the NBA where refs make $200k to $500k per year and they have a ton of footage and scrutiny over their calls. Some of those girls college games you can bet on have barely any camera coverage compared to NBA ball with a dozen cameras everywhere.
Rip32
Rookie
And1: 181

Re: Iowa UConn game 

Post#3 » by Rip32 » Sun Apr 7, 2024 12:27 am

I believe the Iowa's women team could beat the Pistons

:nod: DETROIT VS EVERYBODY :nod:

I have no love for rogue moderators who abuse their authority

Return to Detroit Pistons