Mock Draft 1.0

Moderator: studcrackers

WTFS
Ballboy
And1: 0

Mock Draft 1.0 

Post#1 » by WTFS » Fri Jan 7, 2011 4:37 pm

CAR - A.J. Green WR Georgia - The Panthers really didn't need Andrew Luck and I think him going back to school is the best thing for them. Jimmy Clausen might not pan out, but if you give him enough options, I am sure he can help your team. A.J. Green is not my top pick, but I really can see the Panthers selecting him here because they have no other options at WR besides an aging Steve Smith. To me, Bowers or Fairley would be the pick but the Panthers need an instant impact player on the offensive side of the ball.

DEN - Patrick Peterson CB LSU - The Broncos need a lot of help on defense, but they will get Elvis Dumervil back so CB help is a priority. Peterson is NFL ready and having Champ Bailey on the team to tutor him is great for both the Broncos and Patrick.

BUF - Da'Quan Bowers DE Clemson - Bills are in one of the toughest divisions in all of football and the only way to get better is to draft the best talent available. Bowers is that guy.

CIN - Nick Fairley DT Auburn - Even though the Bengals will have a diminished WR core, their defense was terrible this season. Nick Fairley can play week 1 and make an impact much like Ndamukong Suh did for the Lions.

ARI - Robert Quinn DE North Carolina - Arizona ranked near the bottom of every category both on offense and defense, so selecting the best player available is a wise decision.

<------------To see the rest and our pick descriptions click our page

CLE - Marcell Dareus DT Alabama
SF - Prince Amukamara CB Nebraska
TEN - Stephen Paea DT Oregon ST
DAL - J.J. Watt DE Wisconsin
WAS - Cam Newton QB Auburn
HOU - Ras-i Dowling CB Virginia
MIN - Ryan Mallett QB Arkansas
DET - Justin Blackmon WR Oklahoma ST
STL - Julio Jones WR Alabama
MIA - Mark Ingram RB Alabama
JAX - Ryan Kerrigan DE Purdue
NE - Nate Solder OT Colorado
SD - Adrian Clayborn DE Iowa
NYG - Akeem Ayers LB UCLA
TB - Derek Sherrod OT Mississippi ST
DirtyDez
Suns Forum College Scout
And1: 6,323

Re: Mock Draft 1.0 

Post#2 » by DirtyDez » Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:52 am

Good Cards pick. Pass rushing is a huge need and Quinn seems athletic enough to make the transition to OLB.
fromthetop321 wrote:I got Lebron number 1, he is also leading defensive player of the year. Curry's game still reminds me of Jeremy Lin to much.
MNRunLeft
Starter
And1: 370

Post#3 » by MNRunLeft » Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:13 pm

Mallett over Gabbert and Locker.... ick. To many off the field concerns at this point to take him at 12. The guys mechanics also go to hell when he's under pressure, played in a very QB friendly system and some think he'll take the wonderlic a la Vince Young. Brian Brohm's career is a bit of a red flag for me since I see a lot of similarities between the two of them, though Mallett is obviously the more talented of the two.
ChronicKerr
Lead Assistant
And1: 59

Post#4 » by ChronicKerr » Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:19 pm

Blackmon isn't even going Pro this year

Return to NFL Draft