Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 5,172

Joe Burrow 

Post#1 » by Marcus » Tue Dec 31, 2019 12:35 am

anybody not sold on Joe as a NFL QB?
Watch More Basketball

Sometimes silence is the best thing you can contribute to a conversation

after what he did to Moses Moody's name, I got DJ K. Perk in a Verzuz battle against ANYBODY
Cammo101
Mr. Mock Draft
And1: 1,767

Re: Joe Burrow 

Post#2 » by Cammo101 » Tue Dec 31, 2019 7:55 am

Marcus wrote:anybody not sold on Joe as a NFL QB?

I'm pretty sold on him being at the least a quality starting quarterback. I don't think he's in that Peyton, Luck, Trevor Lawrence can't miss tier, but he has pretty much everything you want in a QB.
Marcus
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Post#3 » by Marcus » Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:38 pm

Cammo101 wrote:

I'm pretty sold on him being at the least a quality starting quarterback. I don't think he's in that Peyton, Luck, Trevor Lawrence can't miss tier, but he has pretty much everything you want in a QB.

see i can't quite put Lawrence into can't miss just yet, but i maybe haven't seen enough of him to make that determination. I agree with you that Joe isn't quite in that elite status but i think he definitely lands pretty firmly in that next tier sooner rather than later.

Since i doubt we get much added to this convo lets derail a bit. What makes Lawrence can't miss for you? I do see the selling points and I get he's a hot commodity just wondering how he's can't miss. Out of all the QBs that played in that playoffs this past weekend Joe just looked a few steps ahead especially in the accuracy department. Granted the defense he faced wasn't the greatest but the throws are still the throws and he makes them all. I'll get a great look at both on the 13th obviously but just wanted your opinion.
Watch More Basketball

after what he did to Moses Moody's name, I got DJ K. Perk in a Verzuz battle against ANYBODY
Cammo101
Mr. Mock Draft
And1: 1,767

Post#4 » by Cammo101 » Thu Jan 2, 2020 8:20 pm

Marcus wrote:
Cammo101 wrote:

see i can't quite put Lawrence into can't miss just yet, but i maybe haven't seen enough of him to make that determination. I agree with you that Joe isn't quite in that elite status but i think he definitely lands pretty firmly in that next tier sooner rather than later.

Since i doubt we get much added to this convo lets derail a bit. What makes Lawrence can't miss for you? I do see the selling points and I get he's a hot commodity just wondering how he's can't miss. Out of all the QBs that played in that playoffs this past weekend Joe just looked a few steps ahead especially in the accuracy department. Granted the defense he faced wasn't the greatest but the throws are still the throws and he makes them all. I'll get a great look at both on the 13th obviously but just wanted your opinion.

Lawrence has it all. 6'6'' and stout enough to take NFL contact. He's athletic enough to run the football when needed. He reads defenses well, can make all the throw with a plus arm, and has proven to show out on the biggest stage. He hasn't lost since high school and lead his team to a national title as a true freshman. If you asked someone to build you the perfect quarterback in a lab, it would come out looking an awful lot like Trevor Lawrence.
goober
GOTB's Cancun
And1: 5,959

Post#5 » by goober » Sun Jan 5, 2020 4:19 pm

Im pretty sold on Joe Burrow being a top 15 quarterback in the NFL once fully developed.
Marcus
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Post#6 » by Marcus » Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:47 am

Joe freaking Burrow
Watch More Basketball

Return to NFL Draft