After 6 Weeks, We Finally Have A True #1

Moderator: studcrackers

JoeyH
Sixth Man
And1: 17

Post#21 » by JoeyH » Tue Oct 9, 2007 2:40 am

lol you see that you were wrong, so you changed the subject.

We get it. You don't like LSU. I understand your angry that USC is overrated garbage and you got spanked by freaking Stanford, but don't play down the Tigers, or they will F***ing eat you.
jumanji
Sixth Man
And1: 4

Post#22 » by jumanji » Tue Oct 9, 2007 4:10 am

JoeyH wrote:lol you see that you were wrong, so you changed the subject.

We get it. You don't like LSU. I understand your angry that USC is overrated garbage and you got spanked by freaking Stanford, but don't play down the Tigers, or they will F***ing eat you.

First off i'm hardly a USC fan and i did say LSU is good but not yet dominating for a #1 team. As for the tough guy act use that on some of the younger more impressionable types on this board.
Icness
NFL Analyst
And1: 129

Post#23 » by Icness » Tue Oct 9, 2007 1:06 pm

JoeyH wrote:^^We struggled and we still won 34-9.

Damn that was a close one.

Until about halfway thru the 3Q Tulane was very game, but they couldn't seal the deal. Reminded me of a #16 seed up against a #1 seed in NCAA hoops--they hung tough and played better than the better team, but the better talent pulled away in the end.
NO-KG-AI
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 18,211
Location: The city of witch doctors, and good ol' pickpockets

Post#24 » by NO-KG-AI » Tue Oct 9, 2007 9:16 pm

LOL at even comparing LSU to what USC is doing this year.

They had to barely sneak out of a few games, and lost to freaking stanford...

Tulane(a fierce rival) hung tight for one half, and was beaten pretty severely after....

LSU has dominated two top teams already, and came up big in the biggest game of the year against Florida.

But that hardly compares to what USC has done so far, you know, beating Washington and Nebraska :roll:

LSU isn't going to lose to any non-SEC teams, so the haters better just hope one of them knocks us off, so the BCS can put someone else in the championship, and make it a matchup.
Doctor MJ wrote:I don't understand why people jump in a thread and say basically, "This thing you're all talking about. I'm too ignorant to know anything about it. Lollerskates!"
jumanji
Sixth Man
And1: 4

Post#25 » by jumanji » Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:49 am

I've tried to be consistant in saying the Trojans have underachieved but it's early and they have a ton of talent, someone want to dispute that?
GSWbandwagon
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 0

Post#26 » by GSWbandwagon » Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:32 am

lol at tulane being "a fierce rival."

Return to NCAA Football