And1: 541

Post#41 » by Buck You » Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:46 am

Badgers are 4-0. :)
KingInExile
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 4

Post#42 » by KingInExile » Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:57 am

OK...Oregon State and their alleged QB is really starting to piss me off!! That team has so much potential to be good this season but their ability to play like complete idiots at times just blows that potential away. At this point I don't think they can even beat ND.

Five ****ing interceptions is completely unacceptable. If Canfield's ass is not planted firmly on the bench next weekend then Mike Riley seriously needs to have his head examined.
This space needs to be filled with a new sig...but I'm too lazy to make one.
britblazerdude
RealGM
And1: 1,344

Post#43 » by britblazerdude » Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:24 am

ducks figure out stanford is decent after they scored 28 points in the second quarter. Oregon goes on to outscore stanford 31-0 in the second half. final score: 55-31....not bad
To Dare Is To Do? 13 League Titles. You've only got 2.
Da Schwab
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 3,619

Post#44 » by Da Schwab » Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:36 pm

The Badgers really have to stop playing like they do in the 1st half.

They've got Michigan St. next week, and they have to get ready for Penn State, Michigan and OSU later on.

I thought Ty could lead this potentially potent offense to some really high scoring games early this year, but he's really proving how big of a loss John Stocco was, and that isn't very reassuring.
jumanji
Sixth Man

Post#45 » by jumanji » Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:12 pm

High 5 wrote:Don't get me started on dropped balls. Between the Dawgs and the Falcons I've had enough to last a lifetime. But Stafford does have a problem overthrowing balls.

I was a little surprised that Chandler played as bad as he did, he's usually pretty solid, but the biggest shock was Coutu missing both of those kicks. He's usually money from anywhere on the field.

That was a good game, though. Hopefully the Falcons can follow. Braves won in extras, Dawgs won in OT, MORTEN ANDERSEN FTW?

Thanks for the rundown on all things involving Atlanta sports (not really) :D As for Stafford its hard to play behind an inexperienced line and with receivers that wont catch the ball, Matthew Stafford will be a top 3 pick in the 09 draft and if anyone wants to disagree get your check book out.
britblazerdude
RealGM
And1: 1,344

Post#46 » by britblazerdude » Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:10 pm

btw am i the only person that is loving these fighting irish being 0-4
To Dare Is To Do? 13 League Titles. You've only got 2.
jumanji
Sixth Man

Post#47 » by jumanji » Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:17 pm

britblazerdude wrote:btw am i the only person that is loving these fighting irish being 0-4

You're not alone but its twisted if you ask me, the Texas and the Miami's of the world(ok Fla state too) are slobbered all over and they are the dirtiest programs with players you wouldnt want living next door. Notre Dame plays by the rules, graduate their players and i guess are only guilty of having their games on the tube.

By the way how freaking good must Brady Quinn have been?
PhilipNelsonFan
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 6

Post#48 » by PhilipNelsonFan » Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:50 pm

britblazerdude wrote:ducks figure out stanford is decent after they scored 28 points in the second quarter. Oregon goes on to outscore stanford 31-0 in the second half. final score: 55-31....not bad

No, it was bad. Stagnant playcalling, weak offensive line play, absolutely no defensive pressure, and Alliotti let the WRs have 15 yards of cushion again. Were it not for the very first play of the game, this one was borderline unwatchable.
Tim Lehrbach wrote:I will break the Rose Garden.
neplife
Analyst
And1: 14

Post#49 » by neplife » Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:03 pm

PhilipNelsonFan wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

No, it was bad. Stagnant playcalling, weak offensive line play, absolutely no defensive pressure, and Alliotti let the WRs have 15 yards of cushion again. Were it not for the very first play of the game, this one was borderline unwatchable.

I cant agree with ya here PNF, while I was feeling very worried going into the half the Ducks showed why they are ranked #11 in the second half, good teams are the ones that dont hang there heads when things are not going there way, and the Ducks came out in the second half made the adjustments and made a close game a blowout in about 5 minutes.

Return to NCAA Football