2015 Week 3 Thread

Moderator: studcrackers

kerry kittles
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,198

Re: 2015 Week 3 Thread 

Post#21 » by kerry kittles » Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:56 pm

El Turco wrote:well that much is obvious, that team beat you with a third string qb 8 months ago...

point is neither alabama team making the playoffs, both bama and auburn have been mediocre ever since last year's bowl season.

Chad Kelly is a good quarterback. He was highly touted coming out of high school - was a top 5 quarterback in his class, but got kicked off the team at Clemson. He was the top ranked JUCO quarterback in the nation last year. He was always replacing Bo Wallace - Kincade is inaccurate, Buchanon doesn't have big play ability.

He had the 12th best odds heading in to last week to win the Heisman according to Bovada and only improved upon that this past weekend - he's got to be a darkhorse candidate now. His quarterback rating is 2nd best in the nation currently.

Edit: I'm an idiot, you're obviously talking about Cardale - long day at work and missed that. He was topping the Walterfootball mock draft a week ago so I don't think it's much of a negative that he was a "third string quarterback" who beat them.
studcrackers
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 6,100

Re: 2015 Week 3 Thread 

Post#22 » by studcrackers » Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:35 am

Latrell wrote:Ugh 2 Special teams turnovers for Alabama in the first half.

Oh, and fire Kiffin.

that sh*t was frustrating and embarassing
Jugs wrote: I saw two buttholes

Return to NCAA Football