RBs don't win championships.....

Adrian Peterson
LaDainian Tomlinson
Todd Gurly
Frank Gore
Barry Sanders
Eric Dickerson
Derrick Henry

The only RB who has been able to win Super Bowls in the new era of football has been Marshall Faulk and thats only because he is an all pro RB and all pro slot receiver.

Worst thing Bijan can do is trun into TL or Frank Gore, which is a back who the team depends on too heavily and then a good defense can take away his production in the playoffs. Faulk was the only guy who a defense couldn't take away because he was an all pro receiver if need be.

Bijan will have to become an elite receiver if he cares more about wins then career yards.

RBs is just a horrible draft pick because then can't win championships, while top defenses win super bowls all the time and elite DTs always win championships, Sapp, Richard Seymore, Aaron Donald, Ngata
graymule
Bench Warmer
And1: 1,422

Re: RBs don't win Super Bowls 

Post#2 » by graymule » Wed May 17, 2023 6:01 pm

:D

Falcon's #8 pick is not just a running back. Perhaps a RB has not won any Superbowl. Falcons were down so low that the only direction they had was up. They were expected to win only 2 or 3 last season. We read where all those "experts" are still
down with Atlanta.

This one draft pick, #8, a RB, is not and was not intended to be the one part missing on a Suprbowl champion team. He will also be a pass reciever and one of the most elusive when he catches it. If you are planning the defense for an opponent,
this is just another problem that you must worry about.

Falcons aren't there yet. But they are gaining on it!!

:D :D
atlantabbq99
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,603

Post#3 » by atlantabbq99 » Wed May 17, 2023 10:46 pm

Pass catching RB... :noway:

Last time i checked Christian McCaffrey hasn't done anything. Dalvin Cook hasn't done anything. Le'Veon Bell hasn't done anything.

Since 1999, its only been Faulk who won super bowls.

DTs on the other hand, the elite DTs, always win super bowls!

How many yards will Bijan have, how many pro bowls, how many individual awards!?!?! and who cares!?????

Just like with Trae and Luka, Bijan and Carter will only be judged on one thing and that is number of super bowl wins!
graymule
Bench Warmer
And1: 1,422

Post#4 » by graymule » Fri May 19, 2023 1:56 pm

Wait and see. This is not the only piece of the puzzle. Falcons have built and continue to build their offensive line. This is a big part of having a winning team. Their pass defense has been terrible. Having money to spend in free agency has, I believe, made this part of the team better.

B. Robinson will improve the Falcon's passing game. I believe this. If I'm wrong, at the end of the season you can say "I told you so!"
Maybe he's no good. Maybe he can't. I only know about him from what I've read and watched hi-light films. Please don't judge me too harshely. And, remember. I say that he's only one part of the puzzle - - An important part - - But only one part.

Jamaaliver
Forum Mod - Hawks
Forum Mod - Hawks
And1: 14,500

Post#5 » by Jamaaliver » Thu Jul 27, 2023 5:46 pm

Jamaaliver
Forum Mod - Hawks
Forum Mod - Hawks
And1: 14,500

Post#6 » by Jamaaliver » Sun Sep 17, 2023 8:22 pm

This is why you draft superstars!!!

Game on the line, bad play call -- Bijan carries us to victory!.

Read on Twitter

Return to Atlanta Falcons