ImageImageImageImageImage

Here…We….Go (Steph is getting ready)

Moderators: floppymoose, Sleepy51, Chris Porter's Hair

Old_Blue
Veteran
And1: 794

Re: Here…We….Go (Steph is getting ready) 

Post#41 » by Old_Blue » Mon Feb 5, 2024 4:13 am

thunderdunk wrote:I think Steph was just saying that you've got to play the hand you're dealt -- which is what winners in life do.

True. Steph doesn't speak in code either. He's not like that loser LeBron, who tweets out a single emoji and expects the entire world to stumble over themselves trying to decipher what it means. :lol: Yet another reason to believe Steph is the greatest superstar in all of sports.
GSWFan1994 wrote:I saw signs of David Robinson, Anthony Davis, Chris Bosh & Kevin Garnett while watching Wiseman.
CDM_Stats
Head Coach
And1: 2,131

Post#42 » by CDM_Stats » Mon Feb 5, 2024 5:22 pm

thunderdunk wrote:Unless someone is looking to shed $40M in salaries going forward, I don't see anybody trading for Klay this year. CP3 is injured and can be a good trade chip in the off season, but I doubt that happens now. Wiggs has started to play better, but what can MDJ get for him in the next 4 days that will move the needle on a title run? Timing is everything. Unless something (or things) amazing happens (like what the Lakers did a couple years ago), I think everybody is going to be deflated on 2/9.

I think Steph was just saying that you've got to play the hand you're dealt -- which is what winners in life do.

CC: Brooklyn Nets
thunderdunk
Bench Warmer
And1: 190

Post#43 » by thunderdunk » Mon Feb 5, 2024 6:23 pm

CDM_Stats wrote:
thunderdunk wrote:Unless someone is looking to shed $40M in salaries going forward, I don't see anybody trading for Klay this year. CP3 is injured and can be a good trade chip in the off season, but I doubt that happens now. Wiggs has started to play better, but what can MDJ get for him in the next 4 days that will move the needle on a title run? Timing is everything. Unless something (or things) amazing happens (like what the Lakers did a couple years ago), I think everybody is going to be deflated on 2/9.

I think Steph was just saying that you've got to play the hand you're dealt -- which is what winners in life do.

I sure hope that you're not referring to Simmons. That guy is a cancer.
CDM_Stats
Head Coach
And1: 2,131

Post#44 » by CDM_Stats » Mon Feb 5, 2024 6:28 pm

thunderdunk wrote:
CDM_Stats wrote:

I sure hope that you're not referring to Simmons. That guy is a cancer.

Are you sure you arent thinking about Wiggins? Man I'd really want to avoid that guy.. he seems universally hated for not being a top scorer. Fans don't often entirely misread situations

Return to Golden State Warriors