Around the NBA III

Moderators: Sleepy51, Chris Porter's Hair, floppymoose

cdubbz
RealGM
And1: 2,829

Re: Around the NBA III 

Post#741 » by cdubbz » Wed Jan 7, 2015 9:13 pm

Onus wrote:
cdubbz wrote:Woj is reporting Cavaliers are closing in on Timofey Mozgov for two first round picks!!! Both picks are from thunder and grizzlies.

wow....wonder then those picks are. Cavaliers might have been better off rebuilding through the draft without Lebron if theyre giving up two first rounders for mozgov.

If Love leaves next year and Lebron does as well, I don't think Lebron would be safe in Ohio. GM and Coach Lebron better start catering to Love and telling the team to make Love like the situation.

If Irving, Love, Lebron stay together and the team recruits recruits recruits like Bron did with the Heat then I think they have a chance at winning a championship. If Lebron just made the rest of his mission for his career to win a championship for Cleveland and the Cavaliers his legacy will be set. But i think if he leaves again and even if he wins more championships with another team -- it will not be good.
Kuya wrote: a good agent collects all the data, including quotes to give them leverage in contract deals.
cdubbz
RealGM

Post#742 » by cdubbz » Thu Jan 8, 2015 2:10 am

Watching this Cavs vs Rockets game...i'm happy the Warriors didn't trade for Kevin Love. I know it's just one game, but right now love's 3point shot isn't falling and when he takes it to the bucket he can't get anything. He's had some David Lee-esque type moves in the post where since he's not an above the rim player, he gets stuffed a lot. Also missing bunnies in the lane.
Kuya wrote: a good agent collects all the data, including quotes to give them leverage in contract deals.
cladden
Analyst
And1: 378

Post#743 » by cladden » Fri Jan 9, 2015 5:13 am

So I caught some of the New York - Houston game and it struck me that Corey Brewer would instantly be the best player on the Knicks' active roster if he got traded there.
cdubbz
RealGM

Post#744 » by cdubbz » Fri Jan 9, 2015 6:28 am

Now i'm annoyed at barkley. theyre talking about who they got: blazers or warriors. Barkley says Blazers because they can find easy buckets with LMA, batum, lillard....wtf. we don't get easy buckets?
510TWSS
General Manager
And1: 2,864

Post#745 » by 510TWSS » Fri Jan 9, 2015 4:48 pm

Toronto lost 4 straight. I bet the Raps board is on the verge on anarchy.
napsDUBS
Junior
And1: 46

Post#746 » by napsDUBS » Fri Jan 9, 2015 5:44 pm

http://hoopshype.com/rumors/tag/bojan_bogdanovic

Bojan Bogdanovic currently struggling with his playing time. Karasev is already ahead of him in terms of PT. Should we take a look at him? We badly need some shooters off the bench.
cdubbz
RealGM

Post#747 » by cdubbz » Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:21 am

Bulls vs Wizards is a game i'm currently watching and interested in. Finals contenders!!! Wizards play uptempo and on fast breaks Wall loves dishing to the 3point line to Beal or Pierce.

I've heard Jimmy Butler is MVP candidate...really?!
Coxy
RealGM
And1: 14,661

Post#748 » by Coxy » Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:33 am

cladden wrote:So I caught some of the New York - Houston game and it struck me that Corey Brewer would instantly be the best player on the Knicks' active roster if he got traded there.

I reckon Tractor Traylor could come out of retirement at his slim downed weight of 400lbs and be the best player on the Knicks. Looking at their box score yesterday, I thought I had accidentally clicked on college ball.
killacalijatt
General Manager
And1: 1,708

Post#749 » by killacalijatt » Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:58 am

cdubbz wrote:Now i'm annoyed at barkley. theyre talking about who they got: blazers or warriors. Barkley says Blazers because they can find easy buckets with LMA, batum, lillard....wtf. we don't get easy buckets?

We get Mo Buckets ;-)
3pt threat
Banned User
And1: 11

Post#750 » by 3pt threat » Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:41 pm

cdubbz wrote:Now i'm annoyed at barkley. theyre talking about who they got: blazers or warriors. Barkley says Blazers because they can find easy buckets with LMA, batum, lillard....wtf. we don't get easy buckets?

Barkley is annoying af.

Blazers would be lucky to win 2 games against healthy GSW squad.

Batum, seriously? Dude is averaging 9ppg this year. He's basically last years iggy. Wes Matthews is much better.
KyletheDingbat wrote:The girl in your avatar is a perfect female human specimen.
Coxy
RealGM

Post#751 » by Coxy » Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:07 am

[/quote]

Harden taking it in the ass from Jimmy Butler.
cladden
Analyst
And1: 378

Post#752 » by cladden » Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:56 pm

Barkley doesn't know **** about **** but he's probably just playing out his script here. Blazers are even more of a jump shooting team than the Warriors aren't they?
blazertown7
Senior
And1: 355

Re: Re: Around the NBA III 

Post#753 » by blazertown7 » Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:21 am

cladden wrote:

Barkley doesn't know **** about **** but he's probably just playing out his script here. Blazers are even more of a jump shooting team than the Warriors aren't they?

He is dumb and stuck in the 90's. Sure aldridge can go down low but he shoots alot of midrange. I dont know if Charles knows this but curry is one of the best at getting inside. Unfortunately the whole splash brothers thing takes away alot ftom those guys. The name makrs them sound like they are just shooters which is wrong. They have more to their game. Plus chuck hates bogut lol.
Mylie10
RealGM
And1: 9,612

Re: Re: Around the NBA III 

Post#754 » by Mylie10 » Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:28 pm

blazertown7 wrote:
cladden wrote:

He is dumb and stuck in the 90's. Sure aldridge can go down low but he shoots alot of midrange. I dont know if Charles knows this but curry is one of the best at getting inside. Unfortunately the whole splash brothers thing takes away alot ftom those guys. The name makrs them sound like they are just shooters which is wrong. They have more to their game. Plus chuck hates bogut lol.

Everything you say is correct. Much like our former coach Jackson, some of these guys want the game to be played like they played it....or how they experienced it.

I still like Chuck because their show is fun. But taking him seriously is not a trap I fall into. I'm cool with them underestimating the Warriors. We haven't won anything yet. You're right that Curry and Klay are getting to the rim and inside the paint. Our passing is creating those easy buckets that Charles says we don't get. Our defense is fueling the easy fast break buckets that we get.

But Charles wants us to stop our ball movement and feed the ball to a post player and have everyone else sit around and wait to see if the ball goes through the basket. Smh.
Khoee wrote “
Mav_Carter wrote: my list doesn't matter...I'm pretty much wrong on everything...
Mylie10
RealGM
And1: 9,612

Post#755 » by Mylie10 » Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:13 pm

Cant believe Blatt would be dumb enough to make the max player comment on one of his current players. No good can come from that. Ticking time bomb.
Khoee wrote “
Mav_Carter wrote: my list doesn't matter...I'm pretty much wrong on everything...
cdubbz
RealGM

Post#756 » by cdubbz » Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:30 pm

Mylie10 wrote:Cant believe Blatt would be dumb enough to make the max player comment on one of his current players. No good can come from that. Ticking time bomb.

he might be hoping to get fired. get paid and relax
The-Power
General Manager
And1: 9,096

Post#757 » by The-Power » Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:48 pm

Mylie10 wrote:Cant believe Blatt would be dumb enough to make the max player comment on one of his current players. No good can come from that. Ticking time bomb.

I'm sure he meant that Love doesn't get the 'real' max yet. But pretty careless statement anyway, to say the least.
Coxy
RealGM

Post#758 » by Coxy » Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:09 am

The legacy that is the cheap shot punk KG continues.......

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qyB0Kr3UKQ&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

He is one of the biggest dick heads the NBA has ever employed. I'm so happy he was never a Warrior. Dwight would floor him. :clown:
Quazza
Head Coach
And1: 1,727

Post#759 » by Quazza » Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:35 am

can't stand Garnet due to pretty much everything illustrated in that video.

KevinMcreynolds wrote:BIG DICK BOB DOIN WORK

KGdaBom wrote:You can go back and read every post I made. Never said one bad thing about one person until Coxy came up with his Vagiclean comment
cdubbz
RealGM

Post#760 » by cdubbz » Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:39 am

Coxy wrote:The legacy that is the cheap shot punk KG continues.......

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qyB0Kr3UKQ&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

He is one of the biggest dick heads the NBA has ever employed. I'm so happy he was never a Warrior. Dwight would floor him. :clown:

Personally, I love it! I know a lot of people call it fake tough because in a real fight kG would get whooped, but this reminds me a lot of Rodman (now he was crazy). Remember in the 97 finals Rodman tripping Malone all the way down the court? JUST TO GET IN HIS HEAD. No reason at all for Rodman to do that besides getting in Malones head. Don't think it worked because Malone was almost unstoppable, but sh%t like that I like to see sometimes.

Return to Golden State Warriors