Moderators: Sleepy51, Chris Porter's Hair, floppymoose

HiRez
RealGM
And1: 3,589

Re: Bob Myers after Game 7 "I will be very agressive" 

Post#121 » by HiRez » Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:38 pm

mos_def wrote:
HiRez wrote:
dbrandon wrote:You want Noel, be prepared to give up serious value. Don't think you have enough tradeable value to get it done. I don't think Indy sees Turner as tradeable—he's going to be really good.

Yeah, I agree, I don't think we have enough without including one of our core guys, which we obviously won't. But, Sixers do have 2 young centers, one of them is going. And GMs do dumb things all the time so worth asking about. We also have our I guess #29 pick and even Looney potentially.

so whatre saying is that we should sign Kwame Brown and trade him to the 76ers...ie, Pau and Bogut

Exactly. Either that or Kevin Durant sign & trade :)
Andre Roberstan
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 6,623

Post#122 » by Andre Roberstan » Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:40 pm

HiRez wrote:
mos_def wrote:
HiRez wrote:Yeah, I agree, I don't think we have enough without including one of our core guys, which we obviously won't. But, Sixers do have 2 young centers, one of them is going. And GMs do dumb things all the time so worth asking about. We also have our I guess #29 pick and even Looney potentially.

so whatre saying is that we should sign Kwame Brown and trade him to the 76ers...ie, Pau and Bogut

I want Barnes on the other side of the continent from this team.
prech
Junior
And1: 65

Post#123 » by prech » Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:14 pm

GS Warriors 1 wrote:
ILOVEIT wrote:When does free agency period start?

July 1.

Note:

July 1-6: July Moratorium (free agent negotiations, but no signings yet)

July 7: Teams may begin signing free agents
Coxy
RealGM
And1: 14,661

Post#124 » by Coxy » Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:26 pm

dbrandon wrote:
HiRez wrote:
mos_def wrote:

Lol, it's not just Warrior fans that now have turned on Harrison. :lol:
Quazza
Head Coach
And1: 1,727

Post#125 » by Quazza » Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:44 pm

HiRez wrote:
510TWSS wrote:
dbrandon wrote:Joakim Noah or Ian Mahinmi would be good targets for you guys at C. Lance Thomas is an under-the-radar 3&D 3/4 that could be useful. Deng is the obvious 3/4 choice behind KD and Batum, but if you're looking for extra scoring Joe Johnson might be a good target too.

I've been banging the drum for Mahimni to be poached from Indy for half a season! Awesome. I know it wouldn't fit with Liv here, but Jeremy Lin would be interesting with his ability to get to the line.

I like Mahinmi, but his FT% is a real liability and teams are starting to hack him last year to send him there. If you're looking at Indy, what about Myles Turner?

No chance. On a rookie deal and showed a ton this season as the youngest player in the league. No way Indi move him
KevinMcreynolds wrote:BIG DICK BOB DOIN WORK

KGdaBom wrote:You can go back and read every post I made. Never said one bad thing about one person until Coxy came up with his Vagiclean comment
Ganji
Analyst
And1: 1,912

Post#126 » by Ganji » Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:50 pm

ILOVEIT wrote:
Ganji wrote:i want this guy

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvJVlwfa4Jk[/youtube]

Yes...but...more defensive toughness and rebounding highlights and less nobody and round me flushing it please. could be Anthony Randolph footage lol

Dude just looks athletic af for his size, I presume he can move his feet well enough on defense as well, I want our light version Tristan Thompson.
HiRez
RealGM
And1: 3,589

Post#127 » by HiRez » Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:28 am

So supposedly, if Durant does not re-sign with OKC, Dubs and SA are his two top destinations. Of the two, which do you think he'd choose? Tough call because you can make a great case for either one.

I kind of feel like there more shots available for him in SA since we have both Steph and Klay taking a ton, whereas SA has no real alpha-male to compete with, I think Aldridge and Kawhi would defer to Durant more. Hard to say though as neither Steph nor Klay have a reputation for being selfish.
Kuya
Assistant Coach
And1: 808

Post#128 » by Kuya » Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:46 am

HiRez wrote:So supposedly, if Durant does not re-sign with OKC, Dubs and SA are his two top destinations. Of the two, which do you think he'd choose? Tough call because you can make a great case for either one.

I kind of feel like there more shots available for him in OKC since we have both Steph and Klay taking a ton, whereas SA has no real alpha-male to compete with, I think Aldridge and Kawhi would defer to Durant more. Hard to say though as neither Steph nor Klay have a reputation for being selfish.

both are a great fit for him. being around silicon valley is his best financial decision though. KD is close to Steph and Andre and both of those guys have invested heavily in this smartphone era.
Kuya
Assistant Coach

Post#129 » by Kuya » Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:13 am

buying a 2nd round pick showed some signs of aggression

Keep it going Bob!
Quazza
Head Coach
And1: 1,727

Post#130 » by Quazza » Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:13 am

Kuya wrote:
HiRez wrote:So supposedly, if Durant does not re-sign with OKC, Dubs and SA are his two top destinations. Of the two, which do you think he'd choose? Tough call because you can make a great case for either one.

I kind of feel like there more shots available for him in OKC since we have both Steph and Klay taking a ton, whereas SA has no real alpha-male to compete with, I think Aldridge and Kawhi would defer to Durant more. Hard to say though as neither Steph nor Klay have a reputation for being selfish.

both are a great fit for him. being around silicon valley is his best financial decision though..

don't they pay no income taxes in texas or something?

that sounds pretty good financially
KevinMcreynolds wrote:BIG DICK BOB DOIN WORK

KGdaBom wrote:You can go back and read every post I made. Never said one bad thing about one person until Coxy came up with his Vagiclean comment
lars_rosenberg
Assistant Coach
And1: 3,741

Post#131 » by lars_rosenberg » Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:07 pm

HiRez wrote:So supposedly, if Durant does not re-sign with OKC, Dubs and SA are his two top destinations. Of the two, which do you think he'd choose? Tough call because you can make a great case for either one

He could fit in SA, but his primary role is the same of Kawhi and Aldridge doesn't want to (and shouldn't) play center.
In GSW he would fit like a glove, taking HB spot in the rotation. The problem of the shot distribution is on Klay and Dray: KD would be number 1a/1b option with Curry, he shouln't worry about that.
Left*My*Heart
RealGM
And1: 641

Post#132 » by Left*My*Heart » Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:39 pm

Being a homer here, if Durant leaves OKC, we are the favorites to sign him. He has a close relationship to a few players on the team and he likes the way the Warriors play basketball. There is also a rift between Leonard and him, not sure how big of a deal it is.

There is also the long term and the Spurs are an old team. He fits better age wise with the Warriors.
BIG FURB
Sixth Man
And1: 134

Post#133 » by BIG FURB » Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:48 pm

Coxy wrote:
dbrandon wrote:
HiRez wrote:

Lol, it's not just Warrior fans that now have turned on Harrison. :lol:

And for good reason, the guy was John Starks 2.0 out there :nonono: I swear, between the cavs winning the chip due to that inexplicable warriors collapse, UNC losing the National Championship game and whatever the **** my bulls are doing right now (seriously, i don't know wtf they're doing :banghead: ) it's been a bad hoops year for me. Good luck with the retooling, though I fear moves made out of the heat of the moment, y'all were a 73 win team that was a Green suspension/Bogut injury from winning that series 4-1
Kuya
Assistant Coach

Post#134 » by Kuya » Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:31 pm

our front office sounds aggressive right now

Return to Golden State Warriors