ImageImageImageImageImage

It’s over I’m calling it

Moderators: Sleepy51, Chris Porter's Hair, floppymoose

SinceGatlingWasARookie
RealGM
And1: 2,689

Re: It’s over I’m calling it 

Post#181 » by SinceGatlingWasARookie » Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:25 pm

There were things I liked in the loss to the Lakers. The team showed spirit.

But the defense must get much better quickly.
Other wise pack it in and figure out what we want to do with post dynasty Steph, Klay and Dray.
SinceGatlingWasARookie
RealGM

Post#182 » by SinceGatlingWasARookie » Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:29 pm

I want the NBA to make a one time rule that allows us to trade Steph, Klay and Dray to the Kings while keeping their salaries on our books. The kings give us 9 1st round picks in return.
killmongrel
Veteran
And1: 1,291

Post#183 » by killmongrel » Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:30 pm

SinceGatlingWasARookie wrote:
killmongrel wrote:I don't think it's over. If they don't trade Kuminga for a significant player, I think they have the personnel to compete. They have to make moves on the margins though. They need a legit starting center. And if they can replace Klay as a starter and move him to the bench, even better. Steph is still Steph. Draymond is still an impact player. A focused Wiggins is dangerous. And Kuminga continuing to progress is the x-factor the team needs.

Steph/Wiggins/Kuminga/Draymond/Center

Bench: Klay if he stays and whoever doesn't get traded.

At the moment the closing lineup definitely should be Steph/Klay/Wiggins/Kuminga/Draymond

That's a realistic situation. Whether it happens this season or next, that's the question. Shooting is gonna suffer but it's not like we're winning games with the status quo. I'd still trade Kuminga if a significant player becomes available, but if things stay the same, I do think they can compete with some moderate moves.

I am penciling in declines in the quickness of Steph, Klay, Dray and Chris Paul every year from now on due to age. I don’t think the improvement of our young guys will be enough to offset the decline of our old guys.

So after the 2024 playoffs I am calling the Warriors being contenders over. We have a tiny chance this year if we make a good trade. Then next year it is over.

If we're talking about next season, CP3 should not be on this team. Klay should be on the bench or gone. And their salary slots or at least one of them should have been used to get players who can help back.

Steph I think can still be the best player on a championship team. And we need to get a center who can start because this whole thing with Draymond at the 5 should only be saved for certain games, closing, the playoffs, and the Finals.
SinceGatlingWasARookie
RealGM

Post#184 » by SinceGatlingWasARookie » Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:41 pm

killmongrel wrote:
killmongrel wrote:I don't think it's over. If they don't trade Kuminga for a significant player, I think they have the personnel to compete. They have to make moves on the margins though. They need a legit starting center. And if they can replace Klay as a starter and move him to the bench, even better. Steph is still Steph. Draymond is still an impact player. A focused Wiggins is dangerous. And Kuminga continuing to progress is the x-factor the team needs.

Steph/Wiggins/Kuminga/Draymond/Center

Bench: Klay if he stays and whoever doesn't get traded.

At the moment the closing lineup definitely should be Steph/Klay/Wiggins/Kuminga/Draymond

That's a realistic situation. Whether it happens this season or next, that's the question. Shooting is gonna suffer but it's not like we're winning games with the status quo. I'd still trade Kuminga if a significant player becomes available, but if things stay the same, I do think they can compete with some moderate moves.

I am penciling in declines in the quickness of Steph, Klay, Dray and Chris Paul every year from now on due to age. I don’t think the improvement of our young guys will be enough to offset the decline of our old guys.

So after the 2024 playoffs I am calling the Warriors being contenders over. We have a tiny chance this year if we make a good trade. Then next year it is over.

If we're talking about next season, CP3 should not be on this team. Klay should be on the bench or gone. And their salary slots or at least one of them should have been used to get players who can help back.

Steph I think can still be the best player on a championship team. And we need to get a center who can start because this whole thing with Draymond at the 5 should only be saved for certain games, closing, the playoffs, and the Finals.

Draymond at the 5 to get Kuminga on the floor is tempting.

Duncan was a full sized center and yet Pop felt it necessary to have Duncan not start at center to keep Duncan’s legs fresh for the 4th quarter. Pop wanted his big stiffs to bang with opposing centers for the 1st quarter even though Spurs smaller lineups with Duncan at center were better.

If Duncan was better off not playing 30 minutes a game at center then we probably should not play Draymond 20 minutes per game at center even though recent plus minus says that we are best with Draymond at center.
killmongrel
Veteran
And1: 1,291

Post#185 » by killmongrel » Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:46 pm

killmongrel wrote:

Draymond at the 5 to get Kuminga on the floor is tempting.

Duncan was a full sized center and yet Pop felt it necessary to have Duncan not start at center to keep Duncan’s legs fresh for the 4th quarter. Pop wanted his big stiffs to bang with opposing centers for the 1st quarter even though Spurs smaller lineups with Duncan at center were better.

If Duncan was better off not playing 30 minutes a game at center then we probably should not play Draymond 20 minutes per game at center even though recent plus minus says that we are best with Draymond at center.

Exactly. We see how important Draymond is to this team. I want to preserve that as much as possible. If getting a legit starting center is the way to do it, then that should be one of their priorities. If they want to keep Kuminga then they gotta make these moderate moves.
cladden
Analyst
And1: 378

Post#186 » by cladden » Tue Jan 30, 2024 1:04 am

HiRez wrote:
SpreeChokeJob wrote:
watch1958 wrote:Except I don’t think a trade will cure Kerr of his delusions about the core. He firmly believes that last season they were the best starting 5 in basketball. That they just needed a better bench. He’s willing to swap for a new Wiggins, but thinks that Saric and CP3 and GP2 and a little JK will be enough.

There is one trade that may save the team. If they can turn Klay, CP3, or Wiggins plus picks and filler for KD. It’s a huge gamble, but one worth it if they want to compete for one more championship. KD may want back to have a home base to retire to.

I wouldn't mind it but I don't think it's a possibility as long as Draymond is still here. KD tolerated him, but I don't think he liked him and at this point in his career he's not going to go into a situation where he has to deal with stuff he doesn't want to.

Why would the Suns be interested in this?
Mambomuziki
Freshman
And1: 19

Post#187 » by Mambomuziki » Tue Jan 30, 2024 1:28 am

Why do they not use 10 day contract to evaluate some centres? Example Nerleans Noel, Biyombo,I am sure there are others out there, even JTA for when Draymond was out, Stanley Johnson- Defensive wing.
MDJ says they are looking for defence internally, from who? Moody, GP2- they are injured.
I think the coaching and FO have either given up or just don't think outside the box.

I am sure MDJ will say " we can't just bring anyone because Steve is not going to play them". Don't you talk to each other?

It's frustrating when you look around the League and see teams that think outside of the box whether they winning or not. Like Memphis, Brooklyn used to do this a lot.

Sent from my Pixel 7a using RealGM mobile app
DevinVassell
Bench Warmer
And1: 851

Post#188 » by DevinVassell » Tue Jan 30, 2024 2:12 am

Mambomuziki wrote:Why do they not use 10 day contract to evaluate some centres? Example Nerleans Noel, Biyombo,I am sure there are others out there, even JTA for when Draymond was out, Stanley Johnson- Defensive wing.
MDJ says they are looking for defence internally, from who? Moody, GP2- they are injured.
I think the coaching and FO have either given up or just don't think outside the box.

I am sure MDJ will say " we can't just bring anyone because Steve is not going to play them". Don't you talk to each other?

It's frustrating when you look around the League and see teams that think outside of the box whether they winning or not. Like Memphis, Brooklyn used to do this a lot.

We already have a center who is dying to be evaluated.

He is sitting in the gleague right now, currently blocked by end of the bench powerhouse players Santos, Robinson and Quinwhatshisname.

He literally gets ZERO run. Another Kerr bafflement.
SinceGatlingWasARookie
RealGM

Post#189 » by SinceGatlingWasARookie » Tue Jan 30, 2024 2:13 am

Would you favor this hypothetical fictional team to win the 2024 championship.

Best features , way they were playing and experience and athleticism of the 2022 playoff versions of these guys combined with current selves

Curry, Wiggins, Dray, Klay, Kuminga Moody and Looney.

Then hybrid 2922 and current players best of Bejelica and Saric, best of Trayce and Otto Porter , Podz and 2022 playoffs Jordan Poole.

Then best of Chris Paul in December, Payton and Payton in 2022 prior to injury. Payton’s defense. Chris Paul’s ball handling.

Jorda Poole really should play with a point guard and I am giving him Chris Paul.

Still no full sized center but the 3 centers are pretty good.

We won in 2022 but that might have been a down year. I think this imaginary team should be the favorites and should beat the Nuggets and everybody else.

Biggest changes from 2022. Chris Paul turns Payton into a point guard.

Trayce turns Otto Porter into a much stronger guy capable of playing center.

Kuminga has improved and can play meaningful minutes.

Podz gives basketball IQ to Jordan Poole.
Impuniti
General Manager
And1: 7,237

Post#190 » by Impuniti » Tue Jan 30, 2024 2:32 am

Mambomuziki wrote:Why do they not use 10 day contract to evaluate some centres? Example Nerleans Noel, Biyombo,I am sure there are others out there, even JTA for when Draymond was out, Stanley Johnson- Defensive wing.

You are asking why don't they look for centers when Kerr gets progressively smaller and smaller. He's putting out 3 to 4 guards at the same time once CP is back, what use is a center to Steve?

SinceGatlingWasARookie wrote:There were things I liked in the loss to the Lakers. The team showed spirit.

Other wise pack it in and figure out what we want to do with post dynasty Steph, Klay and Dray.

There's no better defense if Steph and Klay are playing large minutes together, let alone both being the highest in MPG.
Mambomuziki
Freshman
And1: 19

Post#191 » by Mambomuziki » Tue Jan 30, 2024 2:47 am

Impuniti wrote:

You are asking why don't they look for centers when Kerr gets progressively smaller and smaller. He's putting out 3 to 4 guards at the same time once CP is back, what use is a center to Steve?

SinceGatlingWasARookie wrote:There were things I liked in the loss to the Lakers. The team showed spirit.

There's no better defense if Steph and Klay are playing large minutes together, let alone both being the highest in MPG.
They need a new Coach then!

SinceGatlingWasARookie
RealGM

Post#192 » by SinceGatlingWasARookie » Tue Jan 30, 2024 3:07 am

Impuniti wrote:

I was in India for 6 months and came back in January of 2014 or 2015. Our board was dominated by a group reinforcing hatred of Mo Speights. I don’t know how horribly Speights played in the early season but Speights was playing well by the time I came back.

Sometimes it takes our board months to realize something has changed. Klay has had some good defensive possessions lately.

In some ways Curry plays better defense now than peak Curry played. I do think Curry is the main guy responsible for our bad starts for the 1st half’s of 1st quarters.
jozef
Sixth Man
And1: 124

Post#193 » by jozef » Tue Jan 30, 2024 8:18 am

SinceGatlingWasARookie wrote:I was in India for 6 months and came back in January of 2014 or 2015. Our board was dominated by a group reinforcing hatred of Mo Speights. I don’t know how horribly Speights played in the early season but Speights was playing well by the time I came back.
Sometimes it takes our board months to realize something has changed. Klay has had some good defensive possessions lately.
In some ways Curry plays better defense now than peak Curry played. I do think Curry is the main guy responsible for our bad starts for the 1st half’s of 1st quarters.

I watched last game vs Lakers with about 16 hour delay cause of time zone and I read the game thread prior to it :)

Klay was supposed to be targeted whole game for example... Fisrst time Hachimura targeted him in 3rd Q on transition. Dario came to help and stole Hachimura pass. Next time Klay was targeted in overtime... and it was more Lakers playing through Lebron than targeting Klay.
There is ridiculously biased anti-Klay agenda. Almost everybody writes about it and nobody really spots it. He moves well on the offense, he stays in front of his man on the defense. If he is joined with a big man who can dunk off his passes (TJD), he just looks terrific.
Just imagine if Klay would take and miss that last Podz 3pt shot or if Klay would defend Lebron as Podz did on the last possession... The whole board would be filled with posts demanding trade.

We have only ONE player who fills athletic requirements for center position in TJD. His 6-9 is on low end. Nobody else had that stable vertical part of the offense. He played 424 minutes, Warriors played 43 games so it is 10 minutes per game. Their 19-23 record and being in 32 clutch games is a heck of an achievement under these circumstances.
watch1958
General Manager
And1: 1,174

Post#194 » by watch1958 » Tue Jan 30, 2024 9:16 am

EvanZ wrote:The patient has died on the table. Time to move Steph to a contender for as many assets as we can possibly get. Move off Klay, Draymond and Wiggins. Time to rebuild. It’s done. It was a great era but the league has passed us by. It was bound to happen. Better to burn out than fade away.

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums
Remember that 5-1 start?

I'm not great at math, but since then they have played 24 games against Western Conference opponents.

4-0 against the Blazers and Spurs.

2-18 (10%) against the rest of the Western Conference. Bright days ahead!
This movie is like the Rocky Horror Picture Show where everyone knows all the lines.
vvoland
Senior
And1: 104

Post#195 » by vvoland » Tue Jan 30, 2024 6:36 pm

jozef wrote:
SinceGatlingWasARookie wrote:I was in India for 6 months and came back in January of 2014 or 2015. Our board was dominated by a group reinforcing hatred of Mo Speights. I don’t know how horribly Speights played in the early season but Speights was playing well by the time I came back.

I watched last game vs Lakers with about 16 hour delay cause of time zone and I read the game thread prior to it :)

Klay was supposed to be targeted whole game for example... Fisrst time Hachimura targeted him in 3rd Q on transition. Dario came to help and stole Hachimura pass. Next time Klay was targeted in overtime... and it was more Lakers playing through Lebron than targeting Klay.
There is ridiculously biased anti-Klay agenda. Almost everybody writes about it and nobody really spots it. He moves well on the offense, he stays in front of his man on the defense. If he is joined with a big man who can dunk off his passes (TJD), he just looks terrific.
Just imagine if Klay would take and miss that last Podz 3pt shot or if Klay would defend Lebron as Podz did on the last possession... The whole board would be filled with posts demanding trade.

We have only ONE player who fills athletic requirements for center position in TJD. His 6-9 is on low end. Nobody else had that stable vertical part of the offense. He played 424 minutes, Warriors played 43 games so it is 10 minutes per game. Their 19-23 record and being in 32 clutch games is a heck of an achievement under these circumstances.

This. Very. Much. This.

Particularly the bolded part.

Everyone also seems to forget that moving Klay would essentially require a complete overhaul of an offensive system that is built around having 2 shooters that are automatic out to 30 feet. The dubs, curry and kerr mostly, have shown no interest in running a high PnR offense and moving Klay would force that change. While people may argue with my categorization of Klay as "automatic out to 30 ft" I don't know another player in the league outside Steph that I would want to take an open 3 more than Klay.

Yes, he had another slow start. Yes, he has lost the ability to guard quick guards. But let's not act like he's the reason we can't close games or why our defense is the worst in the league. When listing reasons as to why our season is in such a tailspin, Klay is below most/all of these:

1. Late game execution (Sac loss, LAC loss, Den loss, 2 OKC losses - 5 games where we had a 90%+ win probability late in the 4th and I'm missing at least 1 without either of the last two games)
2. Kerr's rotations and lack of consistency/identity/continuity
3. Wigs struggles the first 2 months, particularly on offense
4.Dray's suspension
5. CP3 injury
6. Loon becoming unplayable
7. GP2 injury
8. Burying Moody for most of the year
9. Burying JK until the Por game
10. Burying TJD & Podz to start the season

At this point, I'd entertain things like Klay's slow offensive start, JK's very slow shooting start, Curry's late game decision making, Klay's decline on defense, etc. If reasonable people want to put Klay's struggle as high as 6, more important than GP2 getting hurt or Loon getting "monstarred", I don't have much of an issue. To say he's had a bigger negative impact than the first 5/6 items on that list seems biased.
SinceGatlingWasARookie
RealGM

Post#196 » by SinceGatlingWasARookie » Tue Jan 30, 2024 9:02 pm

jozef wrote:

I am old now. Old for this board to having ng joined in 2005. As a 1970s Boston kid I could have watched the Cowens Jojo White champion Celtics but I was only watching hockey then. NBA was taking way too long lining up for free throws and I found waiting for guys to line up for free throws boring. NBA passed a rule against delaying free throws. I started watching a bad Celtics team in 1978 because Cedric Maxwell was fun to watch.

I first discovered the phenomena of piling on and exaggerating how bad a home team player is in about 1975 when sports talk call in radio got excessive in criticizing some Bruins hockey players that were in many fans doghouse.

On our board since 2005 we have always overrated our rookies and young players.

I feel the same about politics. People have gotten ridiculous in loving and hating Trump and Obama.
SinceGatlingWasARookie
RealGM

Post#197 » by SinceGatlingWasARookie » Tue Jan 30, 2024 9:38 pm

vvoland wrote:
jozef wrote:

This. Very. Much. This.

Everyone also seems to forget that moving Klay would essentially require a complete overhaul of an offensive system that is built around having 2 shooters that are automatic out to 30 feet. The dubs, curry and kerr mostly, have shown no interest in running a high PnR offense and moving Klay would force that change. While people may argue with my categorization of Klay as "automatic out to 30 ft" I don't know another player in the league outside Steph that I would want to take an open 3 more than Klay.

Yes, he had another slow start. Yes, he has lost the ability to guard quick guards. But let's not act like he's the reason we can't close games or why our defense is the worst in the league. When listing reasons as to why our season is in such a tailspin, Klay is below most/all of these:

1. Late game execution (Sac loss, LAC loss, Den loss, 2 OKC losses - 5 games where we had a 90%+ win probability late in the 4th and I'm missing at least 1 without either of the last two games)
4.Dray's suspension
5. CP3 injury
7. GP2 injury

At this point, I'd entertain things like Klay's slow offensive start, JK's very slow shooting start, Curry's late game decision making, Klay's decline on defense, etc. If reasonable people want to put Klay's struggle as high as 6, more important than GP2 getting hurt or Loon getting "monstarred", I don't have much of an issue. To say he's had a bigger negative impact than the first 5/6 items on that list seems biased.

Klay and Steph running arround screens while Draymond makes the right pass quickly is Warriors dynasty offense. Warriors ball broke down opposing team defenses. By the time Steph and Klay had run arround a few screens the opposing defenders no longer knew who they were supposed to be guarding. People were cutting to the basket unguarded and Draymond or Iguodala were finding them with passes.

Prime Klay had a tendency to start seasons worse than he ended seasons. Plus minus for the 1st 3rd of the season said Wiggins was our main problem. But Klay was 2nd worst. Last year the starters played great but were killed by the bench. This year the starts sucked and they sometimes got saved by the bench. Wiggins, Klay and Looney were making each others plus minus worse by playing together.

Klay I kind of understand but do Looney and Wiggins have secret injuries. Why did Wiggins and Looney decline so much from last year?

I predicted that the Warriors would not.sleepwalk the 1st quarter of the Lakers game and I was right but the general pattern of the last 2 months is for the Warriors to be down 10 points 6 minutes into games. The slow starts are a problem. Warriors starts of games are worse than their finishes of games. The finishes only seem more important because time runs out.
vvoland
Senior
And1: 104

Post#198 » by vvoland » Tue Jan 30, 2024 9:50 pm

vvoland wrote:
jozef wrote:I watched last game vs Lakers with about 16 hour delay cause of time zone and I read the game thread prior to it :)

This. Very. Much. This.

4.Dray's suspension
5. CP3 injury
7. GP2 injury

Klay and Steph running arround screens while Draymond makes the right pass quickly is Warriors dynasty offense. Warriors ball broke down opposing team defenses. By the time Steph and Klay had run arround a few screens the opposing defenders no longer knew who they were supposed to be guarding. People were cutting to the basket unguarded and Draymond or Iguodala were finding them with passes.

I predicted that the Warriors would not.sleepwalk the 1st quarter of the Lakers game and I was right but the general pattern of the last 2 months is for the Warriors to be down 10 points 6 minutes into games. The slow starts are a problem. Warriors starts of games are worse than their finishes of games. The finishes only seem more important because time runs out.

You're 100% correct, the start of games (and often 2nd half) has been atrocious. I think it goes to my point #2 about Kerr's rotations. I don't think he's put the best 5 out there very often, to start the game or start the 2nd half. Not that I blame him too much for trying to force the steph/klay/wigs/dray/loon starting 5 as long as he did. That has been the best 5 man unit for the last two seasons (prior to Wigs injury/absence last year) and trying to get them back to that point was the right decision to START the year. The plug should have been pulled earlier on looney and way earlier on wigs.
jozef
Sixth Man
And1: 124

Post#199 » by jozef » Wed Jan 31, 2024 10:32 am

vvoland wrote:
vvoland wrote:Everyone also seems to forget that moving Klay would essentially require a complete overhaul of an offensive system that is built around having 2 shooters that are automatic out to 30 feet. The dubs, curry and kerr mostly, have shown no interest in running a high PnR offense and moving Klay would force that change. While people may argue with my categorization of Klay as "automatic out to 30 ft" I don't know another player in the league outside Steph that I would want to take an open 3 more than Klay.

4.Dray's suspension
5. CP3 injury
7. GP2 injury

You're 100% correct, the start of games (and often 2nd half) has been atrocious. I think it goes to my point #2 about Kerr's rotations. I don't think he's put the best 5 out there very often, to start the game or start the 2nd half. Not that I blame him too much for trying to force the steph/klay/wigs/dray/loon starting 5 as long as he did. That has been the best 5 man unit for the last two seasons (prior to Wigs injury/absence last year) and trying to get them back to that point was the right decision to START the year. The plug should have been pulled earlier on looney and way earlier on wigs.

Here I disagree.
#1 issue: Kevon Looney obviously does not look and does not move the way starting center should do. Physical shape for 6-9 undersized center with low talent is absolutely critical. Just look at his videos and photos from 21/22 season and this season and anybody with little sense for athletics sees the difference. It has domino effect on whole team. More important than anything else. Basically everything else works at solid or great level. The league is quick and/or tall. You can teach quick guys and see improvements. Kuminga without cornrows moves up the ladder. TJD could be there too. But you cannot hope for an improvement if a guy is slow or out of shape, it is about damage control with those guys. We saw FT discrepancy in May playoffs series versus Lakers and 7 months later we see the same image. Starting the season same way was wrong decision
#2 Klay can defend quick guards. He cannot defend inside players who are tall and can jump. Refresh my memory if I am wrong. In conclusion he has no business to protect the rim and any rotation based on that premise is bond to fail in big picture. Simply he can defend guards not power forwards. But Warriors defense often works with "progressive" schemes like Kuminga on guard and whole thing gets lousy. Three guard lineups are another bond-to-fail project.
SinceGatlingWasARookie
RealGM

Post#200 » by SinceGatlingWasARookie » Wed Jan 31, 2024 10:53 am

jozef wrote:
vvoland wrote:
SinceGatlingWasARookie wrote:Klay and Steph running arround screens while Draymond makes the right pass quickly is Warriors dynasty offense. Warriors ball broke down opposing team defenses. By the time Steph and Klay had run arround a few screens the opposing defenders no longer knew who they were supposed to be guarding. People were cutting to the basket unguarded and Draymond or Iguodala were finding them with passes.

Here I disagree.
#1 issue: Kevon Looney obviously does not look and does not move the way starting center should do. Physical shape for 6-9 undersized center with low talent is absolutely critical. Just look at his videos and photos from 21/22 season and this season and anybody with little sense for athletics sees the difference. It has domino effect on whole team. More important than anything else. Basically everything else works at solid or great level. The league is quick and/or tall. You can teach quick guys and see improvements. Kuminga without cornrows moves up the ladder. TJD could be there too. But you cannot hope for an improvement if a guy is slow or out of shape, it is about damage control with those guys. We saw FT discrepancy in May playoffs series versus Lakers and 7 months later we see the same image. Starting the season same way was wrong decision
#2 Klay can defend quick guards. He cannot defend inside players who are tall and can jump. Refresh my memory if I am wrong. In conclusion he has no business to protect the rim and any rotation based on that premise is bond to fail in big picture. Simply he can defend guards not power forwards. But Warriors defense often works with "progressive" schemes like Kuminga on guard and whole thing gets lousy. Three guard lineups are another bond-to-fail project.

At the beginning of the season when Wiggins was a mess and Klay was not playing well Looney was getting his job done like he has done since 2019. Looney is not getting his job done now.

Looney has been so steady and reliable for years. I suspect that Looney is playing injured. Looney is undersized and can not jump or block shots even when healthy but Looney has been one of the league’s better rebounders over the last few years. Looney played team defense correctly. Looney set screens well and passed well. We won a championship with Looney as our starting center and would have also won in 2019 if KD and Klay had not got injured.

Current Looney is not our unspectacular but solid championship center. This Current Looney is not the reliable Looney that I expected.

Return to Golden State Warriors