ImageImageImageImageImage

Game 62: Warriors vs Bulls

Moderators: Sleepy51, Chris Porter's Hair, floppymoose

oaktownwarriors87
RealGM
And1: 4,354

Re: Game 62: Warriors vs Bulls 

Post#221 » by oaktownwarriors87 » Sat Mar 9, 2024 3:57 pm

I'll admit that I didn't watch the entire game, but the minutes that I did watch it felt like Draymond was a poor matchup with Vucevic and TJD with a poor matchup Drummond. I felt like Draymond lineups were settling and Drummond was able to neutralize TJD. I felt like TJD should have been facing Vuc and Draymond/Curry should have been facing Drummond.

Am I wrong here?
cdubbz wrote:Donte DiVincenzo will outplay Poole this season.
Chris Porter's Hair
Forum Mod - Warriors
Forum Mod - Warriors
And1: 3,567

Post#222 » by Chris Porter's Hair » Mon Apr 15, 2024 4:17 pm

cpower wrote:
Chris Porter's Hair wrote:
cpower wrote:again, we are the record says we are, we are losing to a team that has nobody other than Vuc and DD and both went off. This team is .500 at best with full force and still has no decent lineup to close and 1st/2nd round exit at best.

I have have zero confidence that we can beat lakers or suns in the playin games.

I mean... the team has seldom been at full force, and is above .500. The only way your statement makes sense is if having us at full force would make us worse. Strangely, that is somehow not a completely crazy idea, but I doubt that's what you were saying.

you are probably speaking too soon, just wait for the end and see the record, we will be .500

Is this one going to sink in? Have I waited long enough now? What will it take to stop shouting melodramatic, over the top silliness?

Your statement was pretty much provably false at the time you made it. You dug a deeper hole by adding additional qualifiers to your statement, and those ended up making it even more false.

crzyyafrican makes the best sigs, quite frankly
cpower
RealGM
And1: 7,174

Post#223 » by cpower » Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:40 am

cpower wrote:
Chris Porter's Hair wrote:I mean... the team has seldom been at full force, and is above .500. The only way your statement makes sense is if having us at full force would make us worse. Strangely, that is somehow not a completely crazy idea, but I doubt that's what you were saying.

you are probably speaking too soon, just wait for the end and see the record, we will be .500

Is this one going to sink in? Have I waited long enough now? What will it take to stop shouting melodramatic, over the top silliness?

Your statement was pretty much provably false at the time you made it. You dug a deeper hole by adding additional qualifiers to your statement, and those ended up making it even more false.

my statement was pretty valid and on point, we are no better than a 0.5 team and got killed by injured kings in an elimination game. i am disappointed that you cant face the reality and been sugar coating all season long..what do you say now? how special is this team?
Chris Porter's Hair
Forum Mod - Warriors
Forum Mod - Warriors
And1: 3,567

Post#224 » by Chris Porter's Hair » Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:13 am

cpower wrote:
cpower wrote:you are probably speaking too soon, just wait for the end and see the record, we will be .500

my statement was pretty valid and on point, we are no better than a 0.5 team and got killed by injured kings in an elimination game. i am disappointed that you cant face the reality and been sugar coating all season long..what do you say now? how special is this team?

I'd say about "10 games over .500" special. Which makes you about the 10th best team in the Western conference and the 18th best team in the league.

This team has a lot of issues. Plenty of things to be disappointed in. And yet you somehow regularly come up with a non-stop droning of ridiculous imaginary things to complain about. You are saying we are no better than a .500 team, despite the fact that we finished 10 games above .500 and got beat by another team that finished 10 games over .500. Do you read your own posts?

I'm not sugar coating. I'm just not making Eeyore look like Richard Simmons.

crzyyafrican makes the best sigs, quite frankly

Return to Golden State Warriors