ImageImageImageImageImage

Warriors are not getting the 6th seed folks

Moderators: Sleepy51, Chris Porter's Hair, floppymoose

Confident Warriors can handle Lakers

1 Nope...see Curry and Warriors come up short against LeBron and Lakers.
26%
2 Nope ... just a bad match up.
32%
3 Totally confident Curry and Warriors will beat LeBron and Lakers
42%

Total votes: 19

SpreeChokeJob
Veteran
And1: 1,401

Re: Warriors are not getting the 6th seed folks 

Post#61 » by SpreeChokeJob » Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:44 pm

Nvnervous45 wrote:What does he do better than podz?

Maybe making a layup for one.
watch1958
General Manager
And1: 1,175

Post#62 » by watch1958 » Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:58 pm

SpreeChokeJob wrote:
Nvnervous45 wrote:What does he do better than podz?

Maybe making a layup for one.
Maybe defense too?
This movie is like the Rocky Horror Picture Show where everyone knows all the lines.
SinceGatlingWasARookie
RealGM
And1: 2,690

Post#63 » by SinceGatlingWasARookie » Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:10 pm

Impuniti wrote:
superunknown wrote:kerr and his (miss)management of klay are one of the main reasons the dubs are 10th in the west. 10th. allrilght?
and people in this board acting as it's normal.
they are fu**ing 10th in the conference despite having the best player of this generation. they are 17-17 at home which is a joke considering their away record. with that away record you shouldn't have any business being 17-17 at home. it ain't make no sense unless you **** the bed yourself. and they did it multiple times this season because they are badly coached and there no fu**ing accountability whatsoever in the whole organization. 10th in the west and 17-17 home record, heads should roll.

Fan is short for fanatic.

In a logical world, nobody would accept the fact that the team with the highest budget in the league and Steph **** Curry is logging in a pathetic 10th place. Reality is going to hit the fans and the delusional organization like a brick in the next 2-3 years once Steph slows down and stops covering all of these peoples' mistakes.

In the Warriors situation I accept them being 10th seed with the highest salary. They could keep the high salary caused by success or they could rebuild. With the exception of the Lakers and Pistons and perhaps soon the Celtics no other NBA teams in the 3 point era have won a chamionship with a tottally (Duncan) new core in less than 20 years. Rebuilding is not so easy. But keeping your core means high salary. Should the Warriors have rebuilt before the 2022 championship?

1978 Bullets rolled out their old vets who had been good but not good enough one more time and in a league with no great team they managed to win a champioship with past their prime players. Maybe Rebuild this team when Steph is no longer a top 10 player or maybe don’t even rebuild then and let Steph Klay and Dray stay on a high salary team that is no longer good enough to make the playoffs.

We probably won’t be winning a championship with a new group in less than 20 years. As a business owner I can understand not wanting the high payroll for a team that is mediocre. As a fan I don’t care about high salary. Low salary lets you sign a good free agent but if the high salary guys are gone the team won’t bee good enough for the very good free agent to make the team the chamionship favorite. KD dous not win a championship if we had dumped Draymond and Klay for salary reasons.

We need Looney to get back to 2022 Looney form and then we need Jokic and Tatum to get injured and then we have a chance.
SinceGatlingWasARookie
RealGM
And1: 2,690

Post#64 » by SinceGatlingWasARookie » Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:17 pm

6th seed is unlikely but not such a longshot.
7th seed means play in.
7th plays 8th.
Looser of 7th vs 8th plays winner of 9th vs 10th.
For 7th seed 2 losses in a row knocks the 7th seed out of the playoffs.

Warriors 9th or 10th probably would play Lakers 9th or 10th. I do expect Lakers to be 9th or 10th. My bet is Warriors 7th seed.
I hope Anthony Davis is injured if Warriors face Lakers and the crooked refs.
svart
Analyst
And1: 3,415

Post#65 » by svart » Mon Mar 18, 2024 12:11 am

SinceGatlingWasARookie wrote:6th seed is unlikely but not such a longshot.
7th seed means play in.
7th plays 8th.
Looser of 7th vs 8th plays winner of 9th vs 10th.
For 7th seed 2 losses in a row knocks the 7th seed out of the playoffs.

Warriors 9th or 10th probably would play Lakers 9th or 10th. I do expect Lakers to be 9th or 10th. My bet is Warriors 7th seed.
I hope Anthony Davis is injured if Warriors face Lakers and the crooked refs.

I wish no injury to anybody.

Cause if i would, you'll be on my list with your takes....
''You don't need to be serious to be focused"
Philosopher and basketball player JaVale McGee

Return to Golden State Warriors