ImageImageImageImageImage

Is It Time for Curry to Ask to be Traded?

Moderators: Sleepy51, Chris Porter's Hair, floppymoose

Romulus
Pro Prospect
And1: 448

Is It Time for Curry to Ask to be Traded? 

Post#1 » by Romulus » Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:48 am

Kerr just let everyone know (he's the de-facto GM) that he wants Klay back -- so Klay is coming back. And they'll surely over-pay to keep him here. And that means the roster will be even leaner than this year -- with cuts likely being CP3, GP2, & Looney.

And Lacob loves the young core with JK, Podz, and Moody. So this all adds up to a roster that will be older with less depth and very likely much worse than what we just witnessed.

It begs the question. Does Curry really want to waste another year of what precious time he has left just playing out the string? When asked tonight after the loss if he wants to keep playing with Klay & Draymond, Curry simply replied, "I want to win." That quote sticks with me and if true can't help make me wonder whether he asks out when looking critically at where things stand with this team and FO.

I would have laughed at this suggestion at the start of the season. And still, I would probably say no. But if he truly cares about winning, surely he understands that's NOT happening with this team any time soon.

Return to Golden State Warriors