Welcome

Next Coming
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 1,625

Welcome 

Post#1 » by Next Coming » Mon Apr 2, 2007 7:56 pm

Welcome Bills fans to the new Buffalo Bills forum

I grew up in Toronto and by default grew up a Bills fan. My father was a Redskins fan so I had to go through a period where my father tormented me after every SB loss. I was only 4 when Scott Norwood missed that 47 yard FG but I remember my father laughing hysterically.

He loved it when the Redskins treadmilled the good guys in Super Bowl XXVI and didnt't stop laughing after XXVII and XXVIII.

Through it all I am proud to be a Bills fan and I'm proud to be apart of Real GM expansion.

Like I said in another thread, if respect is given both ways we could have a lot of fun on this board. We could share in disappointments and reminisce when the K-Gun was only for cool kids.

We can discuss the progression or regression of J.P. Losman. Make funny Roscoe Parrish jokes and even ogle pictorials of Bills cheerleaders.

The following is some rules and regulations that are to be abided by.

What leads to warnings, suspensions, bans

1. Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. This applies to ALL users, regardless of post count, forum rank or perceived status at RealGM. Flaming, trolling or abusing users with offensive, racist, vuglar language amongst other things will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning, suspension or ban.
2. Members who disrupt the normal flow of dialogue or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users
Proposition Joe
Banned User
And1: 0

Post#2 » by Proposition Joe » Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:53 pm

next i got your pm but you dont have pm rights to get my reply grrr :x
Next Coming
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 1,625

Post#3 » by Next Coming » Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:32 pm

Really? That's cool Prop.

Return to Buffalo Bills