Derrick Ward

Moderator: Gremz

Sauce Boss
Assistant Coach
And1: 851

Derrick Ward 

Post#1 » by Sauce Boss » Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:48 pm

Not really a Bengals fan, though I'd really like to see them do good. The team right now reminds me of a Atlanta situation kinda going into this past offseason (minus the Vick thing). And i think Derrick Ward as this years Micheal Turner. Plus you guys could team him with Benson for the "Smash and Dash" play that everyone seems to be running these days. Just running it by the faithful Bengals fans to see what you think since for whatever reason i see it happening.
Stephen Jackson wrote:"I got a video off the French Montana beat that I shot in the condo. The condo was laid, man. I had a gate with a key...Yeah, Milwaukee is a nice place but the team sucked."
PhilipNelsonFan
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 6

Re: Derrick Ward 

Post#2 » by PhilipNelsonFan » Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:08 am

Depends on how cheap Mike Brown is willing to be for a free-agent RB. I'd imagine Ward will command a fair bit of interest, and the Bengals would be appealing because he has every opportunity to become the starting RB. Now, I don't see Ward as being more than a solid No. 2 RB at any point in his career, but the Bengals don't have that sort of depth and signing Ward would immediately fill what is now a gaping hole.

The Bengals have so many holes to fill on both sides of the ball (in terms of upgrading, let alone depth) and the draft can't do it all; the possibility of signing Ward would be great. I agree that he should be explored, but I just don't know how cheap he'd come.
Tim Lehrbach wrote:I will break the Rose Garden.

Return to Cincinnati Bengals