ImageImageImageImage

Denver Broncos (2-1) @ Indianapolis Colts (3-0)

Moderator: NyCeEvO

JurassicJake
Banned User
And1: 0

Denver Broncos (2-1) @ Indianapolis Colts (3-0) 

Post#1 » by JurassicJake » Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:17 pm

This could get ugly really fast if, the D-Line does not get good penetration. If they can, it will allow for the LBs to make plays.

Broncos X-Factor: Defensive Line

Colts X-Factor: Joseph Addai

Also it is imperative that the Broncos are able to neutralize the rush of Dwight Freeney.

My Pick

Broncos: 24
Colts: 36

I just don't see a win being likely, unless there is a magical performance.
milehigh
Analyst
And1: 13

Post#2 » by milehigh » Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:28 am

Broncos win 24-20

Broncos do what JAX did to us a week ago and what we did last year against Indy in the first half.

ESTABLISH THE RUN, grind out the clock, long touchdown drives keeping Peyton on the sideline and abusing that Colt's run defense. Peyton will have to play catch up doing an alright job but getting picked off twice by Bailey and Bly.
rock34
Ballboy

Post#3 » by rock34 » Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:42 pm

I sure hope you guys are right.

Sunday is my B-day and all I want it a Broncos win.

As long as Denver doesnt turn the ball over (and I mean even once) they will have a shot at this game.

Marshall and Walker need to start getting some looks way down field. give them the chance to make a play and I think they will.
MHZ
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 531

Post#4 » by MHZ » Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:17 pm

Wow. Even the optimistic side of me is predicting a fairly comfortable win for the Colts. The Broncos simply haven't given me a reason to be confident in them, either barely scraping by or losing to par teams at best (2 games at home). The Broncos suck against Indy, really suck at Indy, I don't see it happening.

My pick (2-1 thus far):

DEN: 17
INDY: 35

Celebrity Pick:

Due to my Rockies' recent surge (10 in a row as of pre-game Thursday), this weeks guest picker is none other than former Colorado Rockie and the only guy to ever make this year's Barry Bonds seem like a Gold Glover...

Dante Bichette.

Dante Bichette's pick:

Broncos: 0
Colts: 900

Bichette's philosophy always was that defense is worthless, so the Colts good offense against Champ and Dre, the defense gets crushed. All of this even though he's reserving complete judgment until he sees which players are sporting the Biche-ullet. Look at that sweet mullet.
djtruebeliever
Bench Warmer
Location: between the click of the light and the start of the dream

Post#5 » by djtruebeliever » Mon Oct 1, 2007 6:49 am

our run defense sucks.
I mean really sucks.
I'm in Kokokiko!

Return to Denver Broncos