ImageImageImageImage

What's your take on Javon Walker going to the Raiders?

Moderator: NyCeEvO

I understand. He needed a change of scenery cause of tragedy.
No votes
Screw him! He went to the Raiders.
No votes
He wasn't all that. The Raiders can have him.
100%

Total votes: 1

HDMAVS760CA
Senior
And1: 22

Post#1 » by HDMAVS760CA » Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:16 am

I know this happened a long time ago. For some reason I didn't wanna be on certain forums. Javon did go through some horrid junk with Denver. His teammate murdered over some stupid junk & he probably didn't do well in Denver. I can't remember if there was some other stuff but he left. But he did went to the chief rival Raiders, even though it ain't much of a rivalry anymore. Romanowski was a popular player with Denver but was no.2 hated in Colorado behind Al Davis when he went to the Raiders. But Walker left in not so good terms. Do Bronco fans wish he could pick up the pieces & find peace somewhere else even if its the Raiders or screw him altogether cause its the Raiders who he went to?
HarlemHeat37
Banned User
And1: 6

Re: What's your take on Javon Walker going to the Raiders? 

Post#2 » by HarlemHeat37 » Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:26 pm

doesn't matter to me..I liked him when he was on our team, but he's done IMO..he's too injury prone..I have nothing against him..if he can go play somewhere, I'll be happy for him..
MHZ
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 531

Re: What's your take on Javon Walker going to the Raiders? 

Post#3 » by MHZ » Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:22 pm

His knee is just shot at this point. I don't see anyway he ever approaches his best days again. As far as leaving, I'm fine with it. The guy complained about Brandon Marshall being the #1 WR, when he was head and shoulders better than a gimpy Walker.

Return to Denver Broncos