ImageImage

2022 NBA draft

Moderators: ken6199, TMU

PerkinsFor3
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,977

Re: 2022 NBA draft 

Post#21 » by PerkinsFor3 » Sat Sep 24, 2022 7:30 pm

Braggins wrote:Why is your board so dead? The last two drafts have been amazing and you guys have one of the funnest young cores in the league. Sengun alone is just pure joy to watch play basketball and Jabari Smith is the perfect PF compliment to him. I'm basically a Rockets fan at this point lol.

LAL1947 wrote:Looks like the Rockets made out like bandits! Great draft for y'all. :)

Your FO has built a fully fleshed out roster in 2 seasons. Well, at least on paper. It's quite amazing how they've gone about the rebuild TBH and deserves some love. Now the coaches need to work on developing these guys to reach their expected potential.

G: KPJ................... TyTy
G: Green............... Christopher
F: Eason............... Tate
F: Jabari................ Eason
C: Sengun............. Garuba

Yep, they really need a true PG to emerge cuz I don't really like KPJs fit, so hopefully TyTy can emerge to be that guy, but on paper this roster is basically fully fleshed out with perfectly fitting pieces and tons of young talent.

Reddit/clutchfans?
K_chile22
RealGM
And1: 7,935

Re: 2022 NBA draft 

Post#22 » by K_chile22 » Tue Sep 27, 2022 4:55 am

PerkinsFor3 wrote:
K_chile22 wrote:Rockets have the third and seventeen picks in this year's draft. Who do you like?

I have Chet first on my board, don't think he gets to third. Both Jabari and Paolo are neck and neck with me, don't have one above the other and would be happy with either

At 17 a few guys I like: Tari Eason, Ousmane Dieng, TyTy Washington
And a sleeper pick who's mocked a bit later: Dalen Terry.

Would love to try to trade up for Dyson Daniels

Sounds like you liked the draft picks.
By the time the draft rolled around I ended up a good bit higher on Paolo than Jabari but still think Jabari at 3 was a no brainer. Getting two seconds to move down to 29 and somehow still get TyTy was nice, higher on Tari after SL than I was even before

Return to Houston Rockets