Moderators: ken6199, TMU

Rocketsterps
Bench Warmer
And1: 1

[AUDIO] Rockets Power Hour with Matt Bullard 

Post#1 » by Rocketsterps » Fri Jan 4, 2008 6:56 am

This is why I like Matt Bullard...

Rockets Power Hour with Matt Bullard 1-2-08

Here's the SR610 EXCLUSIVE Rockets Power Hour with Matt Bullard for the 2007-2008 season. Listen every Wednesday from 4pm-5pm CDT, during the Rockets season.

Talks about EVERYTHING related to our squad...

http://www.sportsradio610.com/
2008-09 Championship Depth Chart
1) Ben Gordon/ Aaron Brooks/ Rafer Alston
2)Tracy McGrady/ B. Barry/ V. Wafer
3) Shane Battier/ R. Artest/ C. Hayes
4) Luis Scola/C. Landry/Joey Dorsey
5) Yao/ D. Mutumbo/Sean Williams
Transistor
Bench Warmer
And1: 216

Post#2 » by Transistor » Fri Jan 4, 2008 4:23 pm

Good listen

I disagree with Matt on keeping Chuck Hayes starting at PF over Scola. He talks about the boost we get when Scola comes off the bench. I think his energy and hustle would help set a better tone for us intensity-wise to start the game and 3rd qtr and we'd still get a good boost from the bench w/ Brooks and Bonzi coming off (not to mention Head and Hayes)

START SCOLA
BaYBaller
Veteran
And1: 116

Post#3 » by BaYBaller » Fri Jan 4, 2008 6:35 pm

Yeah, what Matt said is pretty much what I've been saying, they lost the Boston game going back to the old offense. They needed run plays to get Yao in position rather than just toss it in and let him work.
compucomp
Banned User
And1: 0

Post#4 » by compucomp » Fri Jan 4, 2008 8:42 pm

BaYBaller wrote:Yeah, what Matt said is pretty much what I've been saying, they lost the Boston game going back to the old offense. They needed run plays to get Yao in position rather than just toss it in and let him work.

Or they can post and repost him until he gets position, which is what JVG did, but Adelman doesn't like that either. Set plays to get Yao position eventually stop working as the opponents pick up on them.

Return to Houston Rockets