ImageImage

NFCC Lead-Up: Packers @ Seachickens

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25, humanrefutation

crkone
RealGM
And1: 9,332

Post#181 » by crkone » Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:57 pm

The Seahawks are literally playing a better QB than they have. It's not going to be as easy as it has been for them. This QB can make a perfect throw and a perfect decision. Packers really can only beat themselves here. Thinking of all the things that went wrong at the same time against the Bills for the Pack to lose by a bit has made me realize how good the Pack really is.
Bernman
RealGM
And1: 5,473

Re: NFCC Lead-Up: Packers @ Seachickens 

Post#182 » by Bernman » Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:00 pm

I love the way Aaron is talking about having 120 minutes left in him and cementing his legacy. There is a lot to overcome today, but confidence and perspective like that certainly instills more belief that this will actually get done finally.
"TRADE GIANNIS" - Magic Giannison
rilamann
RealGM
And1: 13,293

Re: NFCC Lead-Up: Packers @ Seachickens 

Post#183 » by rilamann » Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:06 pm

Rodgers is better than Wilson but Rodgers is facing a better defense than Russell Wilson will be today and Rodgers is on the road where he hasn't been bad any means but he hasn't exactly been ''Godgers'' on the road either this season like he has been at home.

I think the Packers can win today but it's probably going to take Rodgers playing one his the best games of his career and a couple uncharacteristic turnovers or mistakes by Seattle.I think both of those things would be much more in the Packers favor if they were at Lambeau today.
Giannis Antetokounmpo wrote:You're out here reffing like Marc Davis and ****
WeekapaugGroove
RealGM
And1: 19,673

Post#184 » by WeekapaugGroove » Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:30 pm

I hope the weather clears up some before kickoff. Don't want to see high winds.

Sent from my SM-G900V using RealGM Forums mobile app

Return to Green Bay Packers