ImageImage

Round 5 - Trevor Davis - WR

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25, humanrefutation

askdavescat
Senior
And1: 43

Re: Round 5 - Trevor Davis - WR 

Post#41 » by askdavescat » Mon May 2, 2016 6:13 pm

crkone wrote:I wonder how long they keep Adams around if he keeps being a non-factor.

I tend to agree with you, but I just can't see TT bailing on a 2nd round pick. I think Ted will give Adams the duration of his contract to show something. That's why I think Abby's the one to go, barring injuries or something bizarro happening.
BUCKnation
RealGM
And1: 2,956

Post#42 » by BUCKnation » Mon May 2, 2016 6:25 pm

Have to guess Abby is the one to go if he impresses unless someone goes to the IR.
Finn
Starter
And1: 2,286

Post#43 » by Finn » Mon May 2, 2016 8:44 pm

askdavescat wrote:While Davis had the two KO returns for touchdowns, I read somewhere this morning that both of them were extremely well blocked and that he wasn't even touched on either one. So, I'm not sure if that says he's a REALLY GOOD returner, or if he's more ' let's wait and see'.

Isn't that the case with the vast majority of KOs returned for TDs?
M-C-G
RealGM
And1: 9,368

Post#44 » by M-C-G » Fri May 6, 2016 6:43 pm

Finn wrote:
askdavescat wrote:While Davis had the two KO returns for touchdowns, I read somewhere this morning that both of them were extremely well blocked and that he wasn't even touched on either one. So, I'm not sure if that says he's a REALLY GOOD returner, or if he's more ' let's wait and see'.

Isn't that the case with the vast majority of KOs returned for TDs?

No, a great kick returner would misread a block or two to ensure they break a tackle. This is a fact. Anyone can read good blocking correctly and bust a kick return to the house.

Unless there were like 10 pancake blocks on those returns, that is one of the weakest arguments to critique a player I may have ever heard.
emunney
RealGM
And1: 36,733

Post#45 » by emunney » Fri May 6, 2016 8:38 pm

It's just less impressive than if it was poorly blocked, that's all.
Here are more legal notices regarding the Posts

Return to Green Bay Packers